Getting high and watching The X Files on a rainy afternoon

>Getting high and watching The X Files on a rainy afternoon
Name something comfier than that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hex_x2I6nE8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

being on adderall and chain smoking

>i got pulled over with 3 of them 4 months ago and was let go now im getting shit in the mail from lawyers saying im being charged with drug possession

WHY. 4 MONTHS AGO. I WAS LET GO.

Being sober and watching twin peaks on a rainy afternoon

Getting high and edging for like 2 hours until climax then passing out

Getting my cock sucked while farting gently every so often

>tfw you will never be this much of a loser

I do this every night. I think my dick is broke.

there really fucking isn't.

>being on adderall and chain smoking

that's not comfy unless you're balls deep into 48 straight hours of composing music, raw fucking score on the computer. without that it's more intense. need some vodka, too.

take 2-3 rods of benzedrex, some booze, 100-200mg benedryl, THEN jack off for 2-3 hours while slipping in and out of consciousness and a sexy half-hypnogogic fantasy state until you come so hard that you squirt a bunch of clear pre-cum a full three minutes before the real orgasm starts, and you orgasm for a minute with unimaginable pressure building up until it just comes out like a water hose for a solid two minutes, and then it feels like you got hit in the balls with a bat and you feel like you actually had sex and have the afterglow and all that.

What's your fucking problem?

hes a junkie lad

what makes you think that i have a problem?

what makes you think that?

This, what's with getting high and getting horny? Always happens.

Getting high and watching Twin Peaks on a rainy afternoon.

Pretty great. Twin Peaks equally great.

>take 2-3 rods of benzedrex, some booze, 100-200mg benedryl
confirmed no friends who can only get otc

the only people i know who do drugs only do meth and weed. neither do i want. and adderall is too expensive from college kids. and i don't want to fuck around with getting bitcoin and getting unscheduled research chemicals, at least not until i can afford to get enough 4-aco-dmt to take it everyday as medicine. so what the fuck. propylhexadrine and diphenhydramine are not second rate drugs by any means for occasional use. and i'm fucking bored of drinking.

THE LAND OF THE FREE
THE HOME OF THE KEK

getting high and working on bates motel in the rain

suck it gen y

>standing around feeling tired intensifies

production work is fucking lame

looks boring

not with bc hydro.
fuking amerikuks never know the joys of making money to smoke weed in the sweet vancouver rain. also adama on bsg was a massive pothead and always shared.

the "high" of diphenhydramine is like a nightmare. it's like schizophrenia in a tab if you take too much

>and i don't want to fuck around with getting bitcoin and getting unscheduled research chemicals
Neither are really worth the effort, although clonazolam was fucking 10/10, wish I could get more.

setting up your tv or computer in the closed off porch area on your deck so you can watch youre favorite movies and shows from the early 2000s on warm summer nights or brisk fall nights

its still too cold to that for me yet but spring is coming

DUDE

what do you do for work
whats the cast like
any good/bad stories
any jobs lined up in the future
who else have you met
how did you get this job and do you recommend it (im taking communication courses at school right now, hoping it will get me something similar)

yeah it's hellish if you take too much. i actually don't mind the hallucinations, i can handle it - i used to take 1500mg - but over time i became sensitized to the bodily dysphoria. i don't take it to get loopy anymore, just once in a blue moon i take 125mg or so when i need to knock myself out. any more than that and i become very uncomfortable. i take maybe 200mg over a whole day if i'm taking propylhexadrine, it really smooths out the stimulation.

diphenhydramine in a small dose can produce very receptive hypnotic states.

4-aco-dmt is worth the effort. for me. basically it's like the pill from limitless for me. after the initial break-in period, once i get a tolerance, it basically makes me be the best person i could possibly be in every way. it's the perfect medicine, the summum bonum. i have some theories as to how and why it functions in such a way, and i imagine that it might be the 'psych drug' of the future, in combination with therapy. hopefully some day i can learn to produce it myself so that i can have a lifetime supply. if i can do this, i can do great things in life.

It's going off Netflix April 1st just a heads up.

>adama on bsg was a massive pothead and always shared.
this really makes me happy, he seems chill

oh FUG that pic is C O M F Y

>>Getting high
Are you black?
Don't you know that those type of drugs are for the blacks?

You're the faggot from Sup Forums aren't you? Mate ignore it, if you arent getting court orders then you arent being charged.

never tried it, think i saw it a couple times when i was buying other shit. Only psychedelic RCs I tried were AMT and 5-meo-dalt.

The second one was terrible for me, but I thought AMT was great, much better experience than LSD.

WEED

Have any of you comfybros ever considered changing your sleep patterns so you wake up at sunset and go to sleep at sunrise? I feel like that would be maximum comfy with sunrises, the moon and stars, and comfy cool temperatures.

Black guy is fucking your grandma in the ass

4-aco-dmt is the acetalated prodrug for psilocybin. it's psilacetin, technically. all the variations on DMT molecules (which are just melatonin minus a single Co2 molecule, or de-estered tryptophan, the stuff in turkey that makes you sleepy) do basically the same thing. they affect your sense of seriousness. smoking DMT and stuff is just too fucking strong, it knocks you out and you go to la-la. 4-aco-dmt is the most controllable, clean, gentle way of stimulating the pineal pathways gradually until you become acclimated to extreme realism. 'the ending of the dream' so to speak.

>reddit weather

>wake up

>look outside

>fuck

>it's reddit weather

Watching adventure time with my loving wife and children.

Sounds pretty interesting, wish I had known about it a year ago. Is there any chance it'll actually get some attention or will it just disappear among all the other RCs?

Welcome to your first week on Sup Forums, kiddo
You might wanna watch yourself on that edge tho. You might cut yourself.

Drinking 3 beers and watching Mr Baseball

I have a whole folder dedicated to comfy

I lost twenty pounds doing that.

I think it's the go-to supermodel diet.

it's still pretty widely available anywhere other hyphenated indoles are available. i'd rather it DIDN'T get attention, because so far there's been no problems with the law.

You too?

why does stuff like this put my mind at ease but a pic of a beautiful sunny beach vacation does nothing

Search inside yourself, user. You already know the answer.

>and adderall is too expensive from college kids
lol? Adderall is THE college kid drug of choice outside of weed, what are you talking about

what about this

mixed reaction, the hazy sky is nice

user we're talking about what we really do, not what we dream about doing.

Is this a meme board now?

>Adderall is THE college kid drug of choice

...yeah. you're right.

hence demand exceeding supply.

hence college kids paying fucking twenty god damned dollars for 10mg adderal.

i can't afford that. last time i bought adderal, i bought a bottle, thirty pills, 30mg each, for 120 bucks.

Get that bitch out of my comfy.

Next rainy day, I plan on smoking then doing the same.

I hope it's this thursday

>that episode of x-files where they bring general hammond in as Scully's dad and then kill him off in the first 10 minutes

I was kind of mad honestly.

getting high and watching cardkino at any point in the day

youtu.be/hex_x2I6nE8

is the X Files scary? I don't do horror, jumpscares or gore

>now

What the FUCK was his problem?

It can be pretty spooky sometimes.

r u a gril

post armptis pls

You're bad and they knew they could gyp you.

How comfy is Californication? I'm not too interested in X-Files but that show has caught my eye and this thread reminded me of it because Duchovny.

taking a lot of adderall and watching It's Always Sunny seasons 1-6

Sometimes I think this is the greatest picture on the Internet. It's the perfect mix of comfy and nostalgia

Anyone know where it is?

Not really a comfy show, but it's still good. Watch first four seasons and then stop. Or watch season 6 only after you've watched first four.

Portland, Oregon

The last time I got high I literally went insane and had a massive panic attack that rose my heart rate to what I assume to have been incredibly dangerous levels.

Essentially what happened, is that I got stuck repeating the exact same thought in my mind over and over, but not like sequentially, all at once, as if it was an echo, so it was like being stuck in time and reliving the same moment over and over and over and over who knows how many times all in a single second, then stopping it and continuing it again for the next though, which I think continued for almost an hour, if not more, all the while my heart beating so fast and so hard that I thought I would die from that and have to live every ounce of agony on repeat once my heart burst until my consciousness would mercifully cease. I considered reaching for my rifle and trying to kill myself before that happened, but I managed to at least calm myself down enough to slow my heart rate enough to where I thought I wouldn't die from it.

It was without a doubt the worst experience I've ever had in my entire life, and I haven't drank or smoked or done anything since and I likely won't ever again.

What's that car? On the left

volvo somethjing

I used to go out with this 32 y/o girl when i was 23 who loved Twin Peaks. She set up this date night where she baked home made cherry pie, pastry and all, and made these kahlua/baileys/coffee cocktails to go with. We sat in her over grown garden on a ratty old couch pulled in from curbside collection one Australian winter night watching S1 twin peaks on a projector. Was pretty comfy.

I see. Thanks for the advice, I'll check it out.

Never had a thought loop on weed before.

i don't buy my own shit but i do smoke whenever i hang out with my friends. i remember one time my heart rate was fucking all over the place and i sat in the fetal position for an hour straight. thought i was gonna die. was pretty funny desu.

>>Getting high and watching The X Files on a rainy afternoon

This does sound amazingly comfy desu.

How do I make it rain IRL?

where can I find adderall or a substitute/similar effects in Europe?

its funny I remember justifying drug use to myself as some essential chemical release I needed every now and again or a medicine for what at the time I thought was a broken mind, but really bro its bullshit. Get a job and get a plan and go for it, its never as easy as it sounds but once you start getting somewhere you realize how much time you wasted trying to escape the reality we're a part of in the present.

All the "transcending the dream" carry on is a load of rubbish, not to say that there isn't aspects of reality and ourselves that we cant grasp in a sober mindstate but going down the path of trying to understand that shit leads to nothing more then half baked theories and a warped perspective of the real world. Your primary receptors are confined to this world that we actually know, no matter how many times you escape that fact it will always only ever be temporary. Just embrace your current reality and do something with your life bro, maybe that other stuff will become meaningful in some other life or whatever it is you believe, but it amounts to zilch in this one.

this some real shit

Getting high and watching The Amanda Show