WE WUZ FOUNDING FATHERS N SHIET

WE WUZ FOUNDING FATHERS N SHIET

What does Sup Forums think about the American musical, Hamilton?

WE

What would you say about a massively successful version of Schindlers' List where the Jews were played by Aryans? It is cult level delusion from people who hate and fear truth.

Its weakness is in sticking too close to traditional showtunes. Its rap numbers are excellent, but too short, while its ballads are sluggish and tiresome. 'My Shot' is an outstanding track which manages to project the same freshness and power as Wicked's 'Defying Gravity' without requiring a diva-tier voice to perform it.

>9/10, it's okay

I haven't seen it, but adding blacks as founding fathers is just pandering if that's the case.

If it's so then even blacks thought of themselves as 3/5th of a man.

Theater has always cared little about race, or even gender for that matter. The person who best fits the character is going to get the role.

Shit where there's a black Daria or a black Hermione is just pure pandering though.

*smacks lips*

Based. Get over it, the future is Blacked :^_

t. Alberto Barbosa

so happy that meme died.

Chinked*

Honestly, it's incredibly subversive casting the characters using black actors. It's just subversive against the regressive left.

The play doesn't hide that Hamilton et al were actually spectacular people - the first song basically lists Hamiltons resume of achievements (ran a charter ship at 14, etc). Typically, the establishment would just go

> DEAD WHITE MALES

but since the character is visually black, that defensive reaction is averted - the audience, without having any white guilt, loves Alexander Hamilton. By the end the fact that he was white seems like a historical coincidence (everyone was white) and what's left over is these were great men who stood up for their beliefs - beliefs that the audience is exposed to and sympathizes with

It's the libs being subverted - by thinking they're thumbing their nose at the patriarchy, they ultimately celebrate it

I'm confused, I thought blacks were bitching 24/7 about how "dis a racis cun tree" and "da founding fathaz wuz all racis!"

What gives? Why are they playing alleged racists?

Why the fuck would anyone do a stage play anymore? Who would go? It's so archaic.

WE WUZ FOUNDIN FADDERS AN SHEEEEEIT

hipsters watch them and the niggers in the act help reinforce their multicultural appetites

Is the average burger really this retarded?

>The play doesn't hide that Hamilton et al were actually spectacular people

More interesting - it doesn't pretend that backing the slave trade/owning slaves/disliking slavery but compromising on it for political reasons made any of the founding fathers less spectacular.

Weird and racist, what, black people's culture is so shit and lacking they have to be grafted onto European cultures?

What's the point of a stage play when you could film the production?

I saw it last year and it was pretty good. Just ignore the casting and it's actually a very well written musical. It's not like they're saying George Washington was actually black.

Overall 8.5/10

>rap numbers

The resemblance is there though.

Bix nod

>Its rap numbers are excellent
>There are people on Sup Forums that think rap isn't one of the most degenerate creations of mankind and full proof that nigggers are subhuman

>There are people on Sup Forums

WE WUZ FOWNDING FODDERS N SHEEIT

Cringe.

I bet libcucks and femtards think they are sticking it to the man. What a bunch of cornballs.

>there are organics on Sup Forums

It's pandering to those people that would never watch a musical in their lives. Fuck it.

I've been to a few and it's a good time.

>musicals

>there are visible beings on Sup Forums

>Opinions are retarded
You sound like a fun guy

need a 1000% pompous image to react to this.

the casting choices help black people empathize more with our founding fathers and understand why their values were and are important today.

I liked it, though they maligned Jefferson more than I was comfortable with.

This.

rofl