This kills the ameriburguer

>This kills the ameriburguer

I learned to drive on a stick, and so did most of the people I know.

I think it's mostly urbanites here who don't know how to do it.

I wish they were more common

Stop putting reverse on the far right.

Use an automatic you barbarians

Not fun.
I'm poor so I can only afford cheap cars, imagine how boring a MX-5, E36 325i or Civic Type R would be if it was an auto. These cars are fun because they're light and you can row trough gears on backroads.
But maybe if I could get a more powerful car like a RS4 or something maybe then I'd take an auto over a stick, but I feel like even then it would be less fun.

What is this? No stupid memes. 1-6? Is it for an elevator?

kek why does he looks so shocked?

The future is CVT/paddles and DCT

Enjoy your clunky shifts and marginally lower mileage

>poor
>in Netherlands
how did it happen user?

>2017
>manually transmission
>mfw yuro tries to come up with one legitimate excuse for a manual that isn't dated by 15+ years

Well, not really poor just young and spending huge amount on cars is stupid anyway. Paying more than 5000 euros for a car is basically retarded since driving it and owning it both will make the value decrease. Besides that, any car past 2000 is shit because huge a pillar and too big weight (old EG civic is 9xxkg, new civic 13xx). And why spend 20k euros on MX-5 from 2010-now when you can buy the original MX-5 for 5000 euros and put a turbo on it for 2000.

Most retarded is people who buy new cars. Literally driving off the dealership means your car lost 25% value. The driving it 20000 km and owning it 2 years means it lost another 25%.

Manual technology has been perfected. It is unchanged since the '90s. They never have problems. Automatics not, any automatic in a car from before double clutch is worse than the manual. And now manufacterers are dipping into double clutch and it is full of faults, like Ford getting sued over their CVT from Focus, Mondeo and Fiesta for breaking at 60000km (and will probably get no recall lol).
Of course eventually CVT will catch up, but still on any car with less than 600hp it it is useless and will be less fun than manual.

new generation volkswagen automatics are very good desu, but expensive.

Most cars at 600 and above have DCTs and computerized gearboxes

I thought all new cars sold in Europe are automatics?

lolno

lmao, not really.

Noone wants to put up with shit-o-tronic gearboxes you can't fix without an engineering degree and a 5000USD computer with manufacturer's software.

>no problems at all in any way with perfected manuals
Truthfully footbased transmissions are superior. They have been perfected and haven't changed in millenia.

alvarez?

Last time when i drove manual transmission car is 2013 and that was shitty mazda's van at work

I've never owned an automatic.

Kei cars are great. I wanna import a kei van.
Importing cars from Japan in general is a great job since no one values second hand stuff over there.
You can import 500 euro CRX'es and then sell them here for 10000 to guys with vape pens and snapback caps.

What i used in 2013 was not kei car but yes they are fun in a way that you can maximise its power in legal speedlimit
I remember i learnt stickshift on my mother's shitty honda's keicar and meaninglessly roamed around my hometown

How does manual work?

How the fuck do they even give you license without knowing that?Isnt it mandatory to learn it when taking your courses?What the fuck

It is not even hard. Even every yurogypsy from southern romania can do it. It is not even worth bragging about.
Watching a 5min yt video and spending 10 min in an empty parking lot and you know it. I agree with Bulgaranon though that you shouldn't be able to get your license withouth being able to drive manual, that is retarded. It increases awareness.

Here in Sudan you have to take the test on a manual but rich kids with connections do it on auto or none at all

>Kei cars are great.
Yeah if you're small.

What did he mean by this