Out of control SJWs now going after one of my favorite screenwriters

Out of control SJWs now going after one of my favorite screenwriters

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/11/aaron-sorkin-donald-trump-president-letter-daughter
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/368348526/#368350053
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow how will he cope? And how will you cope op? It's rough when someone has a different opinion than you have, and you find out about it. Tough break buddy, hang in there, be strong.

Why don't people shoot SJWs with guns?

like, come on. educate yourseeeelf

who cares
the writer strike is happening soon

God, this guy bashed Trump, didn't he?
He still gets shit on.

He's Aaron Sorkin. He wrote The Social Network.

He'll be fine.

The truth is that blacks and other minorities don't have any interest in acting or filmmaking, they don't give a shit about it. Acting and filmmaking in America have always been a white person thing

>muh SJW boogeyman

How many tv shows will turn to shit and die off again because of another writer strike?

Throughout the entire session, Sorkin did everything he could to hear the point of view of the audience members and educate himself, multiple times steering the topic of conversation back to that of representation and opportunity, even asking the audience (sincerely) what he could do to help with this problem. And the liberal media is still tearing him apart for some reason.

This isn't about ideology, it's about page views. Always is.

Do they have a more difficult time? We do studies on shit like this constantly. Women pretty much always have an easier time getting a foot in the door, while blacks really do get shafted. Someone give me the facts on how easy it is for anybody to get their scripts read.

quite a few i hope

>alt-right and SJWs both hated Newsroom equally because he called the tea party american talibans then made an episode dealing with how retarded modern feminists are
Based tbqh

Although this made me think less of him, he's really a typical Hollywood leftist Jew
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/11/aaron-sorkin-donald-trump-president-letter-daughter

Hollywood has a problem with ideological diversity, but practically no one wants to talk about that.

We'll hopefully get some god-tier Conan though.

Newsroom was pretentious claptrap from beginning to end. For every decent insight, there was an equal bit of nonsense completely removed from the perspective of the masses.

>tea party
>alt right
Lol

>Lol
Lol

Oh go fuck yourself faggot, where do you think you are

Sup Forums 2.0 apparently

Where do YOU think YOU are?

that american taliban stuff was childish as fuck. sorkin was blogger-tier before anyone else.

>Sup Forums, a literal asshole of the internet where people post anonymously without consequence and make judgement calls about people they don't know based on what a completely different anonymous poster to the one they are responding to wrote.

Also known as, WOW, ITS FUCKING NOTHING

Sup Forums for redditors which is why he only complains about threads like this

If Sorkin is one of your favorite screenwriters then you should probably kill yourself. And has nothing to with this stupid political bullshit; he's a terribly mediocre writer, and worst of all he's a pretentious twat.

If it's not the SJW boogeyman it's the Reddit boogeyman.

wtf is this, on my college wrestling team a good 75%+ of us are leftists and I'm an avowed communist

>wtf is this
Propaganda.

It's really really funny how Sup Forumstards think they aren't the newfags.

Anybody else notice how the Washington Post logo looks like a Menorah?

>one of my favorite screenwriters
>Sorkin

Kill yourself.

It's really really funny how you think you've been on this board longer than me even though you showed up after redditor joined and took over Sup Forums

But please do ahead and deny this fact by saying something you can easily read up on ed or have heard other actual oldfriends say

Nigga I aint been on Sup Forums once but you sound new as fuck

He's a fucking _____ ____

Lel, you forgot to mention your college team was filled with fags
>wrestling
Oh wait...

they didn't go after him, dipshit

>“Are you saying that women and minorities have a more difficult time getting their stuff read than white men and you’re also saying that [white men] get to make mediocre movies and can continue on?” Sorkin asked the audience during a moderated discussion.

>According to Variety, “Sorkin asserted that Hollywood is a genuine meritocracy and that he was unaware of Hollywood’s existing diversity problem.”

>He kept returning to the topic during a question-and-answer session with the audience: “You’re saying that if you are a woman or a person of color, you have to hit it out of the park in order to get another chance?” Then, after listing a handful of writers who are women and people of color — Lena Dunham, Ava DuVernay, Jordan Peele — he asked what he could do to help.

>all these assumptions
>mentions reddit out of nowhere
You should probably go back to r/TheDonald or whatever shithole you came from.

You sure showed me.

>You should probably go back to r/TheDonald or whatever shithole you came from.
>posts on Sup Forumseddit
Looks like I was 100% correct

I post on many Sup Forums boards. Stop trying so hard to fit in you redditor.

this
fuck drumpf and fuck white people

The era of PoC is upon us. Deal with it

I was at this event. It got real heated. Energy in the room was great. Sorkin isn't someone who seemed to give a shit about this. Why would he know? Every project he does is instantly greenlit and he broke into the industry twenty years ago with a fantastic script. Why is he being teared apart? He's not the one hiring these people anyway. It usually goes through some agent that recommends it to guys like him. He's not the one reading the scripts and then saying fuck you blacks and women.

>literally Sup Forumseddit
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/368348526/#368350053

Well...

Sup Forums it's kinda terrible any of the other game boards it's better even /vp/.

>Sup Forumseddit is leaking onto many boards
What a shock

>being this new

Like Sup Forums Isn't one of the worst boards on Sup Forums.

I think you mean Sup Forumseddit. Just take a look at this thread.

>falsehoods = different opinions

>communist in this day and age

how low is your IQ?

>spending time getting angry at Aaron Sorkin when Donald Trump is in the white house
Whatever floats your boat i guess.