Stop being fat

stop being fat

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PB-DRWu1LpA&t
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2786560/Crematorium-set-ablaze-800lb-body-created-flames-caused-ceiling-catch-fire.html
youtube.com/watch?v=G5Ki4IzBZjg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Make me nigger

Why would you want to be a nigger?

cause niggers have big dicks

I tried to stay skinny doc, but I went into starvation mode and ended up gaining weight instead. Your 5 calorie a day diet just doesn't work.

To pleasure white women with BBC and spread the black seed they crave

son, i am disappoint

doc our car broke down

so we had to order out

Why do they make these whales go on a pilgrimage to Texas? It just adds unnecessary stress and how the hell are they supposed to stay on their diets if everyone is stressed out finding work and a place to live. It's called Skype, Dr. Now.

>It's called Skype, Dr. Now.

Since when can you do an operation on skype?

Fine, I'll just make others fat

Right, Now?

>tfw just dropped out of school because depression and failing grades
>see this
>feel slightly less suicidal because at least I'm not him

>making a diet plan for someone that is 60% bedsore

You first

>doesn't know about skype surgery

>Michael episode
>Based chicano gets thinner and thinner while his bitchy wife got fatter and fatter

By the end of the episode he lost 300 pounds and his wife gained 300 pounds. She complained that he had too much energy now. lol what a cunt

Dinner time, James

>you GAINED 140 lbs. you would have had to eat nearly 10,000 calories a day.

im actually impressed his gf didn't notice

WTF is that

like WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

ONE EGGROLL?!

its healthy because its fried :D

glitch in some baseball game

Shouldn't really compare yourself to the bottom 1% user.

>when Lisa brings home the chinese food and james gleefully exclaims "foooooood!"

>Didnt notice
She feeds him, of course she did. They were lying

why does his girlfriend act like it can't be helped when she's the one that brings him food? she's killing him.

Can they not just get lyposuction or something

Because she herself is also mentally ill. One is a selfish, fat, waste of space, the other is an enabler who gets off on being wanted.

pls stop posting that webm, it triggers me every time

What is even the point of blurring his ass? Could it really be any worse than what isn't being blurred?

>I read these in his voice

But remember when Lupe almost died on her road trip? Shit was so cash!

at some point a producer had a long conversation with standards as to what counts as an ass crack. just think about that.

>starvation mode
not a real thing

But the first meeting never goes directly to operation.

It's either
>You are in serious risk of dying right now from a blood clot or heart attack. I'm going to have to admit you to the hospital immediately. Please drive to that building over there.
or
>You have to get a handle on your over eating. I want you to lose 50 lbs in the next month. Here is a folder and inside you will find a diet plan.

He could really tell them to lose 50 lbs over Skype.

If there's a M6CPL drinking game there would definitely be a "Take a drink if you see a shot of the family and you can't tell who the bariatric patient is going to be"

Also when Olivia got thinner than her sister Olga but was still quite obese was sad and funny at the same time.

Poor James. He had Chinese that one time because their car was broken, so they couldn't buy healthy food. That's why he gained 150 pounds.

>He had Chinese that one time because their car was broken, so they couldn't buy healthy food.

>couldn't afford to fix the car
>so she orders over 10k calories worth of fast food a day

MIND BOGGLING

What does Sup Forums eat for pre-breakfast?

She was trying to kill him, no doubt. I really have that feeling I think she wanted him out of her life fast and killing him with food was the low key way to go

Mods hate him!

youtube.com/watch?v=PB-DRWu1LpA&t

Especially the one from Sup Forums

Fun Fact.
My sister and her boyfriend would spend $1,500 a month on fast food. I added it up by reading her bank statement.
That's just her money though. It would be probably $2,000+ total If I could have checked his statement.

And they were only about 300lbs each.
Now imagine the kind of money it takes for James to maintain, and GAIN weight.

no they would bleed to death lipo could never remove that huge amount of fat at once

He spent his fathers money on that food by the way. The money his father got for refinancing his home.

Makes you think.

>these people physical can not be buried in a coffin
do crematories charge per person or by weight?

>My sister and her boyfriend would spend $1,500 a month on fast food

When I first read that I thought "no fucking way" but doing the math if they ate fast food for every meal three meals a day that's about $8.50 a person per meal so yeah I can see it.

Jesus christ, I feel like a 1% shitlord when I spend $500 a month on groceries for me and my bf.

Some won't take them.

Sounds like 1/3rd of my daily calorie intake

>Can they not just get lyposuction or something

What would be the point? They'd just get fat again

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2786560/Crematorium-set-ablaze-800lb-body-created-flames-caused-ceiling-catch-fire.html

>me and my bf

>Dead obese woman had so much body fat she set the building on fire
These men are covered in fat.

>pre breakfast

fucking hell

>When you're so fat that Austrians can't safely put you in an oven

Yep. I kept wondering why she was always broke, so I checked her finances.

>mfw

>starvation mode
>not a real thing
Dude, when I went to gym first time I was afraid I could gain too much muscular mass. People's stupidity and ignorance are fascinating things.
This fat guy probably was afraid that with doc's diet he will activate starvation mode and gain more weight, so HE DID THE OPPOSITE TO PREVENT IT. It's a twisted logic, but from his point of view it probably made sense.

Gilbert Grape got it right

/fatcunt/ here

I'm onto a fucking miracle, I am. Metformin. 2,000mg per day of it. All it took was being diagnosed with fucking diabetes late last year. That motherfucker suppresses appetite more than fucking meth, man. In the 3 weeks since starting it, I've dropped 5kg (11lbs) from my 140kg (308lbs) without doing a single fucking iota of exercise or changing my diet.

Did I mention suppressing appetite? Looking at pizzas and fast food makes me feel uneasy now, and in the 30 hours since I ate a small bowl of cereal, I haven't had a fucking urge to eat anything else. I drink a fucktonne of water, though. Holy shit.

Go to your doctor today and see if you have diabetes. Remember. Metformin. Holy shit.

At least you can take some time to collect yourself. See a doctor about the depression. Do what you gotta. You've got time. You can bounce back if you take care f yourself and work for it.

Meanwhile, this dude isn't going to be able to unfuck himself. He's too far gone.

>tfw took up smoking again to deal with the stress of not being able to eat as much as i used to

fucking losing weight is gonna kill me lads

Take up exercising. If you feel like you need to be doing something I get that, I got an exercise bike. You feel that urge you hope on the bike and go for 10 or 15 minutes until you're too out of breath to eat or smoke.

just stop eating you pathetic fuck

that's all it takes. Jesus Christ.

i do exercise of course. food was the only joy i had left and now it's gone (that is the real unhealthy shit that i would consume non stop just to feel good)

Im not even hungry that time of day, most I ever eat is either a dry waffle, a belvita breakfast biscuit, or peanut butter on a single slice of toast. Eggs, bacon, hash browns, pancakes? Not really my thing, unless I get invited to a dinner or something

how old are you?

Drink coffee instead.
Or kill yourself now because smoking has horrible effects on you if you live to be a senior citizen.
Go hang out with old people who smoked too much.
It's absolutely horrible.

I'm sorry to hear you have diabetes user. That must be beyond awful.

Good to read that you're turning things around.

>you delusional fat fuck
This lil nigga is based.

i mean i'm down 80lbs since last year, but my mind is weakening

Find a hobby. A lot of people are fat because they have nothing to do, so they kill time with preparing/eating food. All the fat tumblretes love to cook.

What are you now? Height/weight?

Nah mate, it's all my own fucking fault. I broke my back two years ago in a work accident, became a depressed crybaby over it, ate a shittonne of ice cream and played World of Warcraft and didn't put any plans into action. No one but myself to blame

>Drink coffee
You might want to add "not the starbucks iced coffee". I suppose one hot mocha is fine, if that. But that iced shit is packed with sugar. Tried one once, felt like I was getting diabeetus

what happened in the gym

>Nah mate, it's all my own fucking fault.

Well I didn't say it wasn't. However we all have moments of weakness. Everyone deserves a second chance and it's good to see that you're trying.

THREAD THEME:

youtube.com/watch?v=G5Ki4IzBZjg

Starbucks coffee is insanely expensive.

Dr now is fat

Cheers, mate!

poor gal, she's seen / had to do more shit than most war veterans

Surprisingly, it turned out what you don't gain much muscles just because you go to a gym and work with gym apparatuses few times a week.

he's a foreigner living in texas what do you expect

Black coffee, my son.

Whales migrate to breeding grounds, loosing weight in the process.

You gotta wonder can these people even find the last remaining nub of penis protruding from the fat?

Researchers from Cambridge have discovered a shocking weight loss technique THEY don't want you to know about!!!

I already am bro. I got put on Zoloft but it doesn't work all the time. At least I don't have anxiety anymore. The feeling of hopelessness and crushing anguish is still there though. Been like this for almost half a year now. I can't fucking do this anymore. Everyone is putting so much pressure on me to just snap out of it. I wish I had the courage to kill myself.

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THE DIET IS EVIL!

Well then you are fat

hes also old though, most old people develop that kind of gut. My grandfather is healthy as a horse and has that old man gut

You only have one point of view because you're too fat to even move. Thank god we even placed the television in front of you

>afraid I could gain too much muscular mass
Kek, I encounter this all the time with people

Like you think you're gonna pick a weight off the rack and see Schwarzenegger in the mirror? No one gets ripped by accident

Luke, did I ever tell you about Dr. Nowzaradan?

war veterans
>maybe shoot at someone
>see a few corpses
>make friends
>come home with stories for a lifetime

her
>watch someone killing himself slowly
>have what amounts to 10 dead bodies stitched together in your fucking living room and you have to see it and smell it all day
>lose friends because you need to feed it
>watch this unfold and still keep overeating

If you don't want an 800 lb man in your living room bring him less food.