/heem/: Queen Kanna edition

previous -

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/Bd8Gg6_HjX3/?taken-by=karolinakowalkiewicz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Schaub Bless

this is de thread buddehs

what's your favorite mma related podcast?

mine's Tigerbelly

>Khabib, a Russian Muslim brother, is now winning over white bread American nuclear families
>the average blonde soccer mom likes him so much she insists she should be in the picture
how did it come to this?

>Call yourself a viking
>Can't stop a bloody single leg

>Khalabeeb makes White Sharia real
B A S E D

Now this is a thread I can get behind

THIS IS DE THREAD BUDS!
Migrate!! Schaub Bless Bisping Bless All seething pathetic h8rs

why is there no news, calendarbro?
you're slacking dockie is going to have to take up your job
Bispi bless bud
get your shit together calenderniger

This is the thread.

DE thread! buddeh

no news is good news, amirite? haha!

Did dockmanlet make this OP? what the fuck

get in the discord right now

>Image failed to load: CTE levels exceeded limits
wtf? anyone else get this?

30%

yeah I see it bud

Thanks bud
Bisping Bless
this is in fact de thread buddeh ;o)
shuttt uppppp fagit

SO FUCKING SMUG

>blocks your path

Bong! I need webm of Kanna crying tears of joy while Reina is being held up on someone's shoulder

How do you think she would do in a fight against Karolina (pictured here)?

instagram.com/p/Bd8Gg6_HjX3/?taken-by=karolinakowalkiewicz

comfy pictures

Probably not well, Rena would be massively outsized at 115, even though she has a great clinch game like KK

bisping's brain is fucking mush from the head trauma he sounds like me

the haters are out in force they are trying to start a thread war Bisping and Schaub combined will stop this

Fedor +155
Mir -185

based mir
ez muney muh friend lad

bless

At least Mir can take his TRT, Adderall and whatever else he abuses in Bellator

Thanks user, such a beautiful moment

Either Fat Shitrione or Big Country are unironically going to win the tournament , everyone else's chin is DELETED

what about Bader

>dockletfail lmao
ur just like the bong with ur balls all over calandars face

i wonder how many fighters use adderall or ritalin to cut weight, when i was in college i went from 210 to 160 pounds with just a normal prescription

Miguel Torres highlights

bless

This comes close

but there is news why aren't you covering it
slacking as always proxy to USA and post news thread for turbz since he was permabanned

>that chin
King Reina vs Cyborg when

Mir coming off a layoff is the only kind of guy Fedor can beat at this point. Even if he wins he'll just get heemed in the final

on any other forum I would think you were making a joke

Schaub Bless bud

what's next for top 10 WFLW Jessica "Stinky Brown" Eye?

Fedor doesn't have a chin anymore but Mir never HAD one anyway. I think Fedor is quicker on the draw against the notoriously cautious Mir, he'll probably flatten him.

I used it when I wrestled in high school all the time, shit's easy as fuck to get.
Literally just go to the doctor and say something along the lines of "I can't focus in class".

Prime Schaub would for sure delet Prime Ngannou my buddehs

Just imagine him shoving his BBC down your throat and choking you with it until he came haha just a thought

>You're an autist.
What for saying the truth

Prime Ngannou would get heem'd by Brett Rogers

Can somebody in AZ please notify the authorities?

>unironic antibud
REEEEE

Mir is gonna be juiced to fuck and I honestly don't think Fedor is on anything -at least now. As sad as it is, Mir to win easily.

They were actually talking about the matchup on-air when Reina fought that basketball chick. If they're desperate enough to raise PPV prices I wonder if they would consider renting out fighters for a squash match and taking a management cut

Brett Rogers can heem every here in a public bathroom

>5'7''

based Rogers lmfao he is a cuck tho

Mir has likely been juiced his entire career, I don't think it will make much of a difference, but you never know with these big boys.

mir has been shit since he got paralyzed in that motorbiking accident years ago

Jiu-jitsu doesn't work on me

Reminder that Brock lost to Frank Mir. He's a can

That derailed him, even though he did look on fire against Big Nog

>Implying Fedor isn't going to be juiced TO THE GILLS after that loss to Fat Shitrione
He knows he can't fight when natty

lol can he not go without it for a couple days?

My dick up your ass would work on you, Coral.
lmao! buddeh jk

Fedor has been VADA screened his entire career as a Combat Sambist competing internationally, I'm sure if he's been on gear he's been on it his entire career

fedor is a permacuck since he lost all the weight

Has any other fighter gotten two back to back titleshots?

He's bigger now than he ever used to be. At his peak he was 227-233. He's more like 238-240 now.

bless my buddeh, the bong knows

If Mir loses it's cause he's taking a dive.

For sure fat glassjaw and notable choke artist Mir losing to the #1 HW of all time is a fix my man

Fedor is still ultra-aggressive, either way somebody's getting sparked in a hurry. Could end up looking a little like the Mitrione fight

'wrong'

Fwonkie against Aldo the 1st time

I expect it will. I just don't think Mir can take a shot like Meathead can, nor get off the mark as quickly.
Not an argument. Never attempt to discuss Fedor with me again or I will son you in short order.

cringe

Good. Just know that you're out of your depth.

casual

aldo and frankie kind of lol

why is everyone counting fedor out? Yes, he is not the one he used to be but he did knock mitrione, probably a top 10 HW, out in his last bout. Yes, he also got knocked down and since his chin is deleted he didnt recover but there is a good chance he can beat an old ringrusted Mir.

Fedor's decline has been so pronounced and so severe it's honestly easier this way. Less disappointment when he invariably fails to meet expectations.

>He knocked Mitrione out in his last fight
brainlet as fuck

The slightest bit of ring rust will end it for him. Sadly I think Roy Nelson will probably send him into retirement, but winning a tournament and retiring would be amazing.

>no more ironic shitposting
bless buddehs

Black man and white woman. Truly nature's ideal pair. The manliest and deadliest of all the races and the most feminine and gentle of all the races. Ying meets Yang. Both victims of the white man, but no more

Mitrione is fighting Nelson, right? I think he'll win that, setting up a rematch in the semis. I'd rather Fedor lose to Mitrione twice than that embarassing disgusting fatfuck Nelson once.

Were the circumstances the same? I hardly remember

Remember when Schaub BTFO Mitrione lmao

Mir has likely been on something his whole career but there are levels to it. His physique changed dramatically after USADA.

Why would the mitrione fight cause him to juice when the maldonado fight didn't?

Nelson already KO'd Mitrione once

Yeah but that was a looooong time ago. when Nelson was sort of capable as a fighter.

based vin

I called it a long time ago, Fedor will get heem'd by Roy Nelson

This would probably send me over the edge.

Mitrione has already almost been finished twice in Bellator, he aint shit

>tfw RENA will never beat you to death with her bare hands and feet