Why aren't men allowed to be men anymore?

Why aren't men allowed to be men anymore?

it's oppressive

they are still allowed. but a lot of them are too pussified to do it

What should I do if I want to be manly these days? Quit my job and join the military?

In basically every sphere of life now, men are not allowed to be men

We are supposed to enjoy having our balls cut off by women?

What the flying fuck happened to men?

kek

Men haven't been allowed to be men since the late 60s. Blame feminists.

Unfair to every other guy. Sean Connery exudes so much testosterone that he can wear a wedding dress and still look completely manly.

Connery was the definition of a rude, misogynistic, macho lout
Men just evolved from primitive apes to socialized and behaved citizens

being a man is sexist

Estrogens in the water from birth control among other things.

>45 year old man
>teenager

solid comparison imo. do you have more interesting photos like this?

>but a lot of them are too pussified to do it

you're right. instead you faggots come here and whine about women all day long.

>some inbred royalty are an example of your average person

You mean having a smoking dick replacment in your mouth constantly? You're still allowed to have that.

this ladypiss

Let me tell you what kind of replies you are going to get
>da jooz
>b-but womyn!
>my waifu ;___;
>SJW boogeyman!
men are to blame, you were scared to act like men and started being pussies. Women didn't threaten you with violence, you could have very well defended manliness. But nope.

>not allowed
Look at this cuck, a man does whatever the fuck he wants. Are you so scared of the (unlikely) punishments designed to scare cucks, that you'll live as a cowering mouse?

What are you afraid of losing exactly? Your shitty tiny piece of the pie? Of coming home exhausted after working all day and eating junk food while watching shitty TV, movies or playing videogames? Or shitposting on the internet? At this point I'd rather live and die a man, and that's exactly what I do. Here's a protip: if you act like you have nothing to lose and are incredibly aggressive, the police will not go anywhere near you. Some 12 year old coppers knock on my door and say I've had complaints for distributing racist material and they soon fuck off.

Louis XIV fucked tons of women, had tons of kids, and fought tons of wars.
Definitely a 'real man' by any definition.

guy on the right looks like this

we started blaming women for being just how they are, like all of you do. change yourself not the bitches

all the good ones died in ww2

>solid comparison imo. do you have more interesting photos like this?

the joke is it's not a teenager and connery was in his mid-late 20s during the bond films

If the British military is anything like the American one, you won't be allowed to be a man there either.

PC culture has taken over. Think that women should be held up to the same standards as men? That's an EO violation. Think that a soldier is acting like a faggot? You can't say anything about it, because that would be hazing, because his feelings would be hurt.

Everything seems like it has been pussified.

>>the joke is it's not a teenager and connery was in his mid-late 20s during the bond films

no he wasn't. he was 34 in his youngest bond role, you dumb fuck.

Actually, he was 32 in the first Bond film

Stop. My feelings about the military are being hurt. You are opressing me!

idk... pick a username?

that's a good start.

But you can still be a man, user

Nothing more satisfying than standing up for yourself and putting some entitled vagina in her place

If you don't know how to be a man (which is understandable in this century), just do manly shit. Work out, get a manly job (finance, skilled trade, etc), and hang around with with men, not sniveling betas

The real question is why you would allow anyone to prevent you from being the man you want to be.

What changed? Dudes don't comb their hair back anymore? Is it so wrong?

shhhhhh

You can still be a man, just have to start acting like one rather than just looking like one.

>allowed
because you don't ask permission you dumb faggot

that is a pretty man. If all the women die and its mean him, there are worse possibilities.

I know, it's awful. Few can even trick young girls into getting married, and men can't even beat their wives anymore?

England has always had to import it's real men from Scotland, hasn't it.

>wrote this post with a strapon hanging out his ass

Tell that to Agent 69.

;)

We are in an age of neoConfucianism.
> western testosterone and goal based male style mindset is losing ground
> eastern estrogen and organizational based female style mindset is gaining ground
This transformation is stifling growth and will lead to a stagnant and stable culture like China had for centuries.

The 70's happened
Notice how as soon as it ended and the 80's began all male role models started dressing flamboyantly, wearing leather pants, styling heir hair like women with tons of hairspray and creams, painted their nails, and wore absurdly bright colors and gave a shit about "style" along with always crying about their hearts or their special girl like a bunch of faggots.

There is an effort to demasculate the population and make civilization weak. The effects of this can be seen: trannies in the military

AHA! I knew I'd find you.

What are you doing wasting your time hinding behind anonymous? I know you know you got epic tails to chase.

*nudge nudge* *wink wink*

That guy had power, lots of it. He dressed in tights and fur to show that he was an aristocrat, he controlled the armies, he owned your ass.

If you don't think he was a man, what about the fact that he could do whatever the fuck he liked including having anybody killed, at any time, for any reason he wanted to?

And what this guy said is right on point as well: I disagree, you still had manly businessmen in the '80s and '90s. But now they want to make 50% of CEOs women, they want to persecute and punish a masculine working environment (that is, they want to persecute a healthy male social environment. They want to persecute healthy expressions of masculinity)

Fucking hell I hate cultural marxism

This is bait isn't it?

>Men just evolved from primitive apes to socialized and behaved citizens
You mean, men were cucked by women into having no balls whatsoever

Enjoy being an emasculated cuck, cuck

>Enjoy being an emasculated cuck, cuck

Filthy ape, or you wish you were.

What job do you do user? How do you make a living?

You're right that culture has spread here too, but from seeing my friend in the Army, I still think that general military culture is a lot manlier and tougher than the general civvy population. As should be expected.

>>>/tumblr/

classic numale german behaviour, do your land a favor and bury yourself

Smoking is cool xd
Smoking is manly xd

>multiple family members die from lung cancer

Well deserved, op go be a manly man and smoke yourself to a death bed

Based Österreicher

This

A man is an XY. I don't see how anyone can "not allow" someone their chromosomes.

Do you know why they call the gym 'gay church'?

You think those 2 fucks in OP are?