How come Patriots fans can't handle banter...

How come Patriots fans can't handle banter? Like they go full on autist if you even suggest something might be bad or humorous about """"""their"""""" team

Literally all of their happiness in Boston comes from sports because they live in a liberal hell hole full of drunk Irish and niggers. It's all they have

THE STATE OF BRADY AHAHAHAHAH

Is getting angry at internet strangers fun to them?

>nflmemes4you
>4you

they live in a constant state of anger

Why don't they just go and enjoy that famous New England coastline or watch Good Will Hunting?

i love banter, this board is half patriots banter

I mean banter that goes against the patriots, bostanon

have a good night bros

Being a Red Sox fan before the won in 'o4 really fucked with our psyche.

SEETHING

Let me know when the banter starts. This is shit tier and that's being generous.

Pats fans literally can't even try to refute this without proving it.

Boston sports fans have the biggest persecution complex on planet earth. Yes, all fanbases of successful teams are obnoxious but they usually embrace the villain/hated role, i.e. Yanks and cardinals in baseball, steelers and packers in football, lakers (even if they're shit now) and Spurs in basketball, etc. but for whatever reason Boston fags had to pretend they're always the underdog and the whole world is out to get them. Makes sense given the overwhelmingly large Jewish population.

>oh vey don't you know roger goodell gassed Brady 6 gorillion times it's anuddah shoah

because all they have is winning. no personality, no fun, just winning, and if they don't win they have absolutely nothing.

Boston fans are the worst, because if the team isn't winning they just don't care or talk about it. Celtics were bad for one year and you never see them shitpost, now they do well and celtics fans flood /nba/. They're pathetic.

I think "wearing Gucci" is just as feminine as wearing makeup.
Probably more so since at least makeup is cheap and you can say you were trying to hide a scar or something.

Whoa there Mr. Keenum. Let’s settle down.

>trying to hide a scar
Why would a man do such a thing?

>he doesn't wear gucci
>instead consumes soy
t. Soyboy

Just saying there is valid reasons or at least semi understandable ones

Who are those first three guys

Born and raised in New England. Our teams were so shit for so long, now when we win everyone tries to play the Jew card and cry about it. I still remeber riding the train into Boston garden to watch Celtics and bruins games when they were 5 bucks for nose bleed seats with my friends. Just because no one talks about our teams when they’re losing doesn’t mean we don’t care, we’re just not gonna get downed by it. One day New England sports are gonna suck, But that’s not today . Everyone else is still our bitch.

>mfw in maine with no blacks and strongly republican areas

That's typically how fairweather fans are.

Literally all successful teams in the country were shit for a good period of time, and not once did they have this complex. Yankees fans literally always assume they're the top team even when their team is shit while Lakers and Blackhawks fans relentlessly shit on other teams and have an arrogant attitude to them. Boston fans are spineless when it comes to attacks on their teams.

Foreigners

Until the actual state itself goes republican in a national election, you're all bark no bite.
>b-but it's just the urban shitholes that vote left!
Correct, and real men's states manage to overcome those urban shitholes. Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Missouri, Florida and Ohio all have large urban centers that vote lefty but they manage to overpower them.
Maine's district 2 going for trump is a start, though.

Aren't you embarrassed to be a fan of such a shitty city?

>all these Jags and Vikings fans that never existed three weeks ago

Because those two teams are bandwagon af. I'd rather be a pragmatic Bostonfag than a delusional Cowboy/Yankee/Lacker cunt. Wo in the long run will claim the next wagon rolling down the street. Red Sox threads were the best threads in this fucking thread, even in 2o12 when Bobby V was shitting it up.

Best education the world and winning more championships in ten years than other cities will win in a hundred years.
So no, not really.

Can't wait until Belicheat retires and the franchise relocates due to lack of fan support. We could use another team in Pittsburgh desu

>me rikey da flied rice went to Harvard on a pity international scholarship and thinks he's Bostonian
Cute.

>three sport town

“Spineless” we just don’t waste time on 2 bit fucks. Arguing with Steelers fans and bills fans is like arguing with toddler

I hate it when I travel and I get mistaken by a foreigner by people who don’t even have their geds

Pens are one of the best /hoc/ teams in the league. Yet you would never know it by posting on Sup Forums.

Basketball is not a sport.

>people who don't even have their geds
Double majored in electrical engineering and computer science and now work as a senior engineer for Lockheed Martin, nice try though. You probably work for some low-tier company that doesn't even require security clearance lmao

Your argument is pretty much 100% true. They have a massive inferiority complex from being "the other city" next to New York.

Interned there my first year at mit, it’s a good place to work at. The plant at upstate can’t compare to Fort Worth tho.

LA and Chicago are "the other cities". Bombston is completely irrelevant.

You really can't say shit about a dude who has fucking 5 Super Bowl rings

Your entire Vikings franchise doesn't even have 1

Less than 3 weeks

>watermarked meme

From an outside perspective it seem (on this gay board at least) that its the non patriots fans that are always crazy butthurt over them
Just see

>naw but all patriots have been bandwagoning for 18 years and will surely abandon their team overnight

Jurgen Klopp, Pep Guardiola, and Jose Mourinho although pep and jose need to be switched. Pep is literally too smart to beat Liverpool.

All Boston fans, and, for that matter, all people from Boston are assholes. Seriously, a bunch of alcoholic, insecure, inferiority-complex, crypto-racist, self-styled "blue collar", self-regarding "underdog" morons.What they lack in brains, creativity or numbers they more than make up for in volume and insanely blind allegiance to the most overrated small market in sports. If New York or, to a lesser extent, Los Angeles were wiped off the face of the map, what would Boston fans do? They would have no earthly reason to go on, as they thrive on the antipathy they feel toward their perceived betters. If Boston suddenly disappeared, NYC and LA would still have plenty to work on. The "rivalries" that Boston fans have fostered have always had a passion gap, because they've always meant more to the Bostonians then they did to anybody else. Sort of like a drunk short guy in a bar picking fights with anybody over 6'2".And furthermore, Boston is actually kind of a shitty town after you've seen all the historical relics/ruins from way back when it was a relevant city. For my money, it's a poor man's Philadelphia, and it's tough to stomach either of those places after you've spent any real time in New York.Not to malign New England. Beautiful part of the country. But Boston, specifically, blows.

>Not the Cleveland Banes
>Crashing this franchise with no survivors

There aren't enough people in maine to gerrymander like those shithole states you listed and it has a split electoral college vote so it still provided a trump vote

Old Gay you forgot your trip.

>when you realize that people still stereotype against Boston because of their Irish majority population.
Hey, that's friendly fire, you're supposed to be looking out for all whites not just rednecks.

The best R&B group of all time comes from Boston(New Edition). Errybody always forgetting about Roxbury. Or what about the filthy wops in the North end?

>Sunny days, everybody loves them, but tell me can you stand the rain?
They were a good group, but the best R&B group came from Philly

Fuck no.
Bobby Brown alone trumps that shit.

I disagree. But you have every right to believe what you do.

why is everyone so obsessed with boston sports?

Becaues Boston fans won't stop crying about it

>you now remember the levels of asshurt when the cheatriots lost to the donkeys in 2015 when they were 10-0

The loss to the Broncos with Kyle Orton and Josh McDaniels was one of the most infuriating games to watch. That and the loss to the browns with Peyton hillis.

>unironically losing to Kyle Orton

Is there a more pathetic team?

>I-If I pretend I'm not a pats fan people will think my opinion carries more weight!

>some assclown reported this post
fuckin bawwwston

>3 weeks ago
it's true that there were no jags fans before this season but people have been memeing them and bortles since like week 3

old gay hasn't been here since the ravens didn't make it to the playoffs because of the fucking bills

it's boston fans that spam this shit. don't get me wrong, I post a good ol' 5 (five) from time to time, but it's similar to how GSW fans beg and beg to be viewed as the heroes every season and don't understand why people hate KD.

>youtube 'meme'

You know you can respond to more than one comment right?

lol
> blame boston fans for all the h8 posts...like this one
> posting 1/10 b8 like this
do you think im retarded or something because if so i am offended.

I've been using Punished Blake memes since they beat the Steelers the 1st time