Why are blacks constantly bragging about how much better they are at cooking than whites when all they know how to make...

Why are blacks constantly bragging about how much better they are at cooking than whites when all they know how to make is European food rather than actual African cuisine

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
foodsofengland.co.uk/index.htm
allnigerianrecipes.com/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gonimbrasia_belina
youtube.com/watch?v=3194h-akJX0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Forme_of_Cury
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is african cuisine? Do they even have food?

Reminder dirt cakes are native African cuisine.

Coleslaw is pure degeneracy

Goat curry I believe

>checks flag

Because blacks made European food for their white masters and did it better than the white cooks.

Ever had Ethiopian food? Neither have they.

>anglojew cuisine

well memed

"soul food" is just Southern cuisine with a weird fixation on chicken

They have literally nothing. Their pedigree is drinking dirty water and eating flies.

>it's an American calling a scone a biscuit episode

> kohleslav > german
Prussians are Russians confirmed.

>straw
>dirt
>stream water that people have shit and pissed in

Have you ever had bush meat?

People from other tribes

>It's a brit calls a cookie a biscuit episode
>It's a brit calls a watch a handy-dandy timey-wimey wrist-wrappy episode

That looks disgusting.

There aren't that many ways to cook "foreign aid rice with flies buzzing around it."

>pRussians
Fixed.

Stop talking bollocks or i'll pop you with my rooty tooty point and shooty a nob end

B-b-b-but we wuz kingz nd shiet..

The only thing they got going for them is peanut butter. Which isn't even an invention.

It's a fucking recipe.

> african cuisine?

I once ate ethiopian food.

It is literally cat food. Uncooked minced beef, some disgusting flavors and "gravy" which looks like shit mixed with water, no fucking utensils of any kind, not even an eating stick, and these disgusting rolled bread shit things that taste like shoe liners.

>african cuisine

Yes, this is legit. Africans eat out cow ass after it shits.

african food is literally uncooked shit they eat with their hands and fold up in bread like they're scooping feces up with paper. it is absolutely disgusting.

Collard greens
ham hocks
You know, soul food.

Go suck on a maple tree.

> African cuisine
Wow, nice joke. Even more funny than american cuisine.

This would have been more acceptable had it been some primitive villagers, but this nigga where clothes like he's from the city.

what on that plate is a "biscuit"
you put our flag next to it but ???

Is he done?

Yum yum African mosquito burgers.
Dig in.

are there blacks capable of actually cooking this correctly?

I always see nonblack chefs making it

Black grannies can cook it good. I can't comment on professional cooks, but I've had good food by amateur black chefs.

>Implying you could even a rooty tooty point and shooty

Macaroni cheese is actually English, like lasagna.

UK fags don't know about biscuits.

They see an American biscuit and think of a scone, but it's not the same.

This

Also if I don't eat chicken fried steak sometime this year I'll just cut to the chase and stab myself in the heart.

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

I'll give you that one.

American food is just advanced variations on immigrant food. But you can't talk shit about our corned buffalo, that shit is cash/

BEST CUISINE OF ALL AFRICA!
FREE GLUTEN

Only in Haiti A.K.A Mini Africa

I'll get on the dog and bone to the rozzers if you don't shut your north and south, ya cheeky wanker

Found the vegan faggot.

>African cuisine
literally eating mud and mosquitoes

American biscuts are like a flour-y yeast scone. It's hard to describe. Though they're actually tasty.

>small amounts of sugar, salt, and fat are mixed in
well, at least it isn't entirely devoid of any nutrients

Three of those could have been invented independently anywhere. How long do you think it would take for someone to try mashing the potatoes they're harvesting or traded for?

Bongs aren't know for their originality.

I've always wanted to try muslim cuisine. In school they would always show muslims sitting on a dirty ass ruh in the middle of a bazaar with a plate piled with what i can assume are tortillas.

Shit looked like a beefed up mexican dish

>Acquire garbage cuts of steak, flour, and oil
>Use your imagination
>Breaded fried steak

Macaroni and Cheese is English too.

>Macaroni and cheese—also called mac and cheese in American English; macaroni pie in Caribbean English;[1] and macaroni cheese in the United Kingdom and Canada[2]—is a dish of English origin, consisting of cooked macaroni pasta and a cheese sauce, most commonly cheddar. It can also incorporate other ingredients, such as bread crumbs, meat and vegetables.

Please do not associate our national cuisine with the Italians.

HOL UP HOL UP AYYY SO WHAT U B SAYIN
SOUL FOOD WUNT INVENTED BY GREAT PHARAOH DIN DU NU FIN IN 43756345 BC BEFO YO WHITE HOMOS NOWED SHIT??

>macaroni, aka Mac 'n cheese
>Italian food

Plz no ameribro, just read some fucking recipe on giallozzafferano

>I've always wanted to try muslim cuisine
This is your typical Sup Forums user.

One of the main differences between "soul food" and traditional Southern cooking is the use of animal parts like tails, ears, and innards that were considered waste products by whites. Poor blacks could get these parts for cheaper from the local butcher, sometimes even for free since they were just going to be thrown out. It's culinary tradition shaped by poverty and hard times.

foodsofengland.co.uk/index.htm

STFU culinary cretin.

Jesus Christ man. They eat dirt?

Most nigger food is just the English food their masters ate just with more grease and poorer ingredients.

Downvote

Test

Why is bongspeak so funny?

Yeah and its free of gluten!

it's actually american

Step up to the plate niggas.

if you're trying to become a tripfag, i advise against it

##faggot

How much
>actual African cuisine
can you cook?

allnigerianrecipes.com/

english food is shit

Some more African cuisine.

>Because blacks made European food for their white masters and did it better than the white cooks.

Or maybe because it was stupid to hire a personal white chef when you had a bunch of negro slaves? You also don't hear about slave owners hiring maids, they just train a house nigga.

Can you name one professional black chef?

Were corn dogs created in America?

Because they want to play pretend.

Cornbread > Biscuits
Grilled Chicken > Fried
Rice > Mashed Potatoes
Okra > Chessy Noodles

t. actual southerner

Good info graph. Needs sources for the normies.

Swedes have far superior cosine than any other nation.

The apex of African cuisine. Maize porridge, spinach and cheap meat cuts.

Are those witchetty grub?
Aren't they supposed to taste bretty gud?

topkek

Oh, god, I hate myself for loving that. FUCK this sick craving, and fuck you.

can i have some?

It's called mopane worms. Never had them. They can also be eaten as a dried snack.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gonimbrasia_belina

Yeah, totally delicious.

youtube.com/watch?v=3194h-akJX0

We invented the sandwich and we can put whatever the fuck we want in it.

By that extension, we also invented the burger.

Stay jealous that the majority of your culinary heritage finds it origins overseas - often tracing its roots back to the Medieval English cookbook 'The Forme of Cury'

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Forme_of_Cury

chicken feet are delicious as are chitlins covered in hot sauce. black cuisine is GOAT.

does anyone actually unironically eat that or is it literally only still being sold because its a meme?

They eat "dirt pancakes". Not even joking.

English food is great.
Meanwhile, American food doesn't even exist.

>Americans who does not know how to ear surströmming properly.
Pic related, its how you are supposed to eat surströmming and not like a rabid animal.

>blacks
You mean niggers.
Feeding their family is an achievement for niggers.

This culinary delight is called a smiley.

rare friends

Why do people even brag about being able to cook good food?

Any fucking retard can follow a recipe. So many times I was just blindly following a recipe and its instructions and people were praising me like "OMG you're so good!".

It requires 0 skill.

Mein Gott

>mac and cheese
>italian

This food wasn't invented by blacks but it's american, not all those counties, that's retarded.

Meme? Its pretty real if you ask me. However, a large portion of our population "primarily the youth", does not consume the fish because they are pussies & weaklings.