Is he the biggest villain in American sports history?

Is he the biggest villain in American sports history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zTxk7eMP7s0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Ndamakung Suh
>Vontaze burfict
>Ray Rice
>OJ Simpson

no

He's the good guy.

lebron going to south beach was bigger

Adam Jones, Ron Artest

Nice retarded list, retard

no hes the biggest hero in sports history

Spotted the "inner city resident"

1. OJ Simpson
2. 3. Brady
4. John McEnroe/Jimmy Connors
5. Suarez

I live in a town of 8k near Canada
Your list is fucking retarded though full of players who nobody actually hates like Suh.
Meanwhile Brady is objectively the most hated football player in the game

Only soyboys hate Brady.

Ok so like 75% of NFL fans are soyboys?

I'm not going to participate in your faggy switch of topics
I just felt it necessary to call you wrong and prove what a stupid faggot you are

Not my list. And you live in the middle of nowhere in Canada and probably don't know many Americans, so I believe your opinion on what most football fans believe is pretty uninformed.

Nice made up numbers, soyboy.

I'm genuinely surprised that the narrative of him being an alt-right drumpf raycis never blew up.

what are you like 15? everyone who isn't a patriots fan wants to see them lose, and it's been that way since 2003.

>permanent back up in college for political reasons
>taken incredibly late in the draft
>immediately prophesises his own success
>established career QB goes down in freak accident
>steps up and wins it all in his first season
>leads team to Super Bowl wins in 3 of his first four seasons
>works harder to become better
>learns under the greatest football mind ever placed on earth
>takes pay cuts to help team that drafted him
>suffers two heart wrenching losses
>works HARDER becomes even better
>wins more championships in some of the best games ever played, puts the team on his back
>centerpiece of strongest dynasty in football history
>no end in sight
>this is a villain for some reason

After he's gone everyone is going to realize the story of Brady is pretty much the best sports story of all time.

Not an argument

villains have to be successful otherwise they're boring.

>>wins more championships in some of the best games ever played, puts the team on his back

every Owl he's been in has been stellar.

that's because you're only old enough to have seen the last two.

hey youngling, it used to be blowout after blowout in the Owl. Brady is 7 for 7 in thrillers, maybe you can argue the Eagles one wasn't that great but that's it.

Where is the villainy tho? Because he wins all the time? Because he works harder than anyone? Because he's undoubtedly the best and gets paid like he's Mike Glennon?
Or do you honestly believe the reason the Patriots have been successful for 18 years is because they taped the Rams Super Bowl walk through in 2001 and some of the balls may or may not have had less air?

Ohio State grad and Browns fan, been rooting for Brady since he was at Michigan. Chances are you're probably nothing but a jealous failure if you don't like Brady. That's why Bradyposting is so fun, it triggers losers

It's because he's white. Only Pacer and Knick fans think MJ was a villain.

You're a bitter dope. His performances in his last two owls have been historically good. His fourth quarters against Seattle and Atlanta were God-like. He shredded them at will, putting up 14 and 19 points respectively.

every bowl brady has been in was decided by 4 or less points. yea there have been a lot of other stellar super bowls but there have been a lot of lame blowout games too. user just stated that every game BRADY has been in has been stellar, which is objectively true

all of his early bowls were dominated by the defense. the giants games were both boring, the 18-1 game is one of the most boring NFL games ever played.

he is the villian because he beats everyone else.

utah jazz fans will always hate michael jordan because he stopped them from their only shot at a championship, twice.

not because he wins all the time, because he defeats other teams all the time. and 90% of the time at the very last possible second.

>he thinks defensive games arent exciting

they're not. the whole point of defense is to make the game as frustrating and tedious as possible.

Good list; these are more accurately labeled as villains. If all we are talking about is dislike then I would put Rodgers, or players with swagger, higher on my list than Brady.

Bro are you trying to tell me Rams and Panthers weren't amazing? Like all 7 have been won by 7 points or less and only the Eagles one you could consider "boring"

defense is half of the fucking game. if you dont appreciate good defense then youre a fucking casual who doesnt appreciate good football.

>Avg score first three super bowls 25.3-22.3
>Dominated by defense

the panthers game was the most exciting game Brady has ever played in, but I haven't been very entertained by his other bowls except for the Seahawks game. didn't like the Falcons game, it was incredibly weird, I've never seen a team collapse like that. also julio had the greatest catch in super bowl history and it was for nothing.

More like the biggest cuck

>DEPENCE BAD

>cheats a thousand different ways, which everyone hates
>"wins" a lot because of it, which everyone hates
>team is based where the king of the media is so daily a circlejerk is mandatory, which everyone hates
Yeah he probably is.

Villains gotta be white, haven't you heard?

he only married her to take all her money so he could take a paycut for the Pats.

Tom is a good guy but he's so good it pisses people. He's the John Cena of football

>always wins
>50% hate him
>50% love him
>hasn't done anything wrong
>DUI,rape,drugs,domestic abuse
>none of that shit just wins
>does goofy shit like deflate balls because yeah the Colts were gonna defeat the Patriots had the balls been inflated properly
>keep in mind the balls were only used for the first 5 minutes
>isn't saying bad words
>charity work

I don't like him,but I don't hate him. He's just there and it rustles everyone because he's always winning. It's not his fault. He's just doing his job.

People hate the Patriots, I don't think they hate Brady
To me no athlete will surpass my hatred for Kobe Bryant, who I will always hate

I understand that she makes more than Brady an all, but its not like he's making minimum wage. He's still a multimillionaire. Plus being the best quarterback on the best team in the league comes with lots of endorsements. You can't convince me he married her for money alone.

But that's what the hero does.

Have any of you ever SEEN anime?

youtube.com/watch?v=zTxk7eMP7s0

Are you by any chance a lebitch cocksucker?

go back to your containment board, weeb pleb.

well he takes a decent salary, you don't want to fuck up the average for the rest of the guys either

Are you fucking kidding me

no.

All these players are black, how racist can you get?

>hasn't done anything wrong
>caught cheating in the sport literally 500 times and missed games because of it
>abandons pregnant girlfriend to marry the closest thing to a man with a vagina (remember this was before the mentally ill cutting off dicks was accepted)

Liberal women want to fuck him. Handsome men can do whatever they want.

>Suarez
>American sports
It's almost as if not all Trump supporters are alt-right or racist.

>I'm surprised a cuckifornian playing in the most liberal, white guilt nu-male city in the country other than Seattle is a left-winger despite the meme hat
Do you find it hard to remember to breathe sometimes?

Are you retarded? If anything that should make it more prone to blowing up into a scandal.

He's a liberal. He had that hat because trump literally mailed it to him. He made the "it would be great if he was president" comment less than a month into trumps campaign when he was just seen as silly instead of controversial. He spoke out strongly against trump this season after trump's comments on kneeling in the NFL. I'm going to put more weight into Brady's actions regarding trump in 2017 than his tepid "endorsement" in 2015.

Oh, so you're just in denial, gotcha

massachsettians live vicariously through brady because they have tiny dicks and are rarely taller than 5' 8". he could rape Hillary Clinton in the middle of Harvard square and they'd still ride his pecker until the end.

ITT: "men" who watch football for the drama.

>you're in denial because you pointed out Brady is a liberal when he's heavily hinted at it his entire playing career
Holy shit Jew Englanders are so trigger-happy on defending Brady against everything.
>How dare you insult my golden god who doesn't even know I exist!

>I don't watch sports for the drama, I non-ironically enjoy grown up men throwing around a ball without any context or backstory to it
*tips fedora*

>Make America Great Hat
>endorses Trump right after he makes the most xenophobic comments in all the campaign trail
>calls Trump the night before the election and tells him he supports him
Yeah, what a liberal

Lavar Ball is the greatest heel we've ever known

Where's the part where he cheats?

What's it like being a faggot in Seattle soyboy?

>Brady clearly supports Trump
>but pic-related
damn, really makes you think huh?
I wouldn't be surprised if Giselle is banging muscular black dudes desu. I mean I almost expect to see pictures of her with a bunch of ripped naked black men given how she clearly doesn't respect Tommy at all.

Easily the greatest athlete of our generation. Never puts the blame on others, always gives credit to his team, always compliments his opponent, is extremely inspirational and focused winner. Yet he gets painted as a cheater by the asshurt New York media's relentless Boston obsessed drumbeat.

People hate greatness

Doesn't matter, he's gonna sit out hurt and Brian Hoyer will start.

never blames others in public at least. I've seen him screaming at teammates and coaches plenty of times on the sideline. just cause you're the QB doesn't give you the right to yell at a coach, they're your superior.

Ty Cobb
Pete Rose
Barriod Bonds
Claude Lemiux
Bill Laimbeer
Art Modell
LeBron
Christian Laetner
Mayweather

All I can come up with rn

>plays for a team called the "Patriots"
>same name used to call the colonists that fought to gain America's indepedence
>surprising that they are dominate in the NFL over other mascots that are animals and lesser beings

>lesser beings
>Giants are giants, literally the exact opposite of "lesser beings"
it's like pottery

>picked at #199 in the 6th round
>has remained incredibly humble even though he owns virtually every record in the league and is closing in on his 6th ring
>always blames himself after a loss, always praises his teammates after a win
>doesn't do insurance and pizza commercials

Seems like a literal hero to me

>giants
>literally where on earth

>abandoned his first child like a dindu nuffin
So heroic. I don't understand why people feel the need to dickride either Peyton or Brady when it's very possible to hate both of them

She's raising his children and the one he had with another woman dumb cuckposter

Peyton who

How? He’s not a bad guy, he just suffers from a shitty fanbase, the dude has a hard as fuck worth ethic, he realizes that he is a system babby, but goes to extreme lengths to do his not only fit into the system, but thrive under it, he is constanrly busting his ass with his near autistic competitiveness to be an absolute killer on the team, and an inspirational leader to those who have played with him. Brady is a misunderstood icon, and i dont even like the patriots.

>abandoned his kid
>kid literally lives with him half the year and is routinely at Gillette stadium with him

yeah that's definitely full blown dindu status

stay sucking peytons oddly shaped cock, faggot

>insult Brady's shitty parenting
>y-you must be a Peyton fag
Boston was a mistake

They are also the ones who committed higher crimes.

he's not a system babby. he's really fucking good, and he's really fucking cocky.

why are you so obscessed with this non-sports shit anyways? who else gets their wife, wife's job, wife's money, ex-wife, kid, and personal trainer/nutritionist dragged into the discussion of what kind of QB he is? Jesus, have you sniffed all their jocks too?

Yeah, throwing for touchdowns, winning superbowls, losing them, being shit for ages, cinderalla stories, managing hishaps, come from behind victories, underdogs...defeinitely need to be discussed in the context of your cuck fantasy for me to enjoy a good game and a beer.

Just cause you hate someone for their once-in-a-generation talent doesn't make them a villain

No, but he's close.

Gisele told the media they don't align w Trump because she was afraid Tom's half black nieces would be in crossfire.

>on earth
the Giants aren't on earth. They're in Brady's nightmares

>Plays for way too long, making AFC East fans miserable

Yeah I know they need to git gud but holy shit I can't imagine being an AFCE fan, knowing the division is locked up in preseason

what the fuck was that? is he retarded?

I miss the heatle era.

he's not quite retarded, but pretty ogre-ish

that celebration was maniacal laughter though if you couldn't tell. he was probably in slight disbelief he made the catch

He's literally done nothing wrong.

I suspect Trump and Brady are actually both more socially liberal than they let on.

Too bad the cultural Marxists have hijacked the word so you have to be one of them to be called a "liberal" desu

Isn't the narrative that he's a hero now?

Kind of interesting how the saying goes you live long enough to become a villain, but he actually did it the other way around. Based Tom