Things you don't get. I'll start:

Things you don't get. I'll start:

>Tattoos
>Binge drinking
>Picky eaters
>People who never leave their hometown
>"Cultural appropriation"

I only drink until I'm drunk enough to tell girls that I think they're hot and we should fuck. Drinking past that point for me seems worthless.

There are foods that taste bad to certain ppl ?

Facial piercings.

What if I left my hometown for 6 years to complete school, then came back to my hometown afterwards to work and settle down in?

Picky eaters are the kind of nutters who only eat sandwishes if theyre cut in triangles and other such silliness

you had a chance to experience something outside of the bubble, so i'd say that's fine.

People with tattoos are mostly degenerates.
Picky eaters are a bunch of beta nu-male cucks, anorexics, spoiled women, and/or vegans. I hate them, too.

>white genocide

To bring friends

>picky eater
Eating is the biggest waste of time of your life, at least when youre asleep time goes fast. Im always trying to limit the time i spend eating or I go crazy.
>buy ingredients
>wash them
>waste time cooking them if you cannot eat it cold
>clean your mess
>drink coffee or fall asleep due to digestion
>repeat 3 times a day

So im gonna make sure I enjoy the little amount of food i eat

>Tattoos
>Earrings
>Tan obsessions
>Communism
>Gay propaganda

>Thinking why I should feel bad for being "Racist"
>Thinking why I should feel bad for being a "Nationalist"
>Thinking that refugees should be accepted
>Thinking that Americans should be sorry towards American-blacks
>When people say that Islam fits into Western society

>cooking 3 times a day
make a huge pot of soup and only eat that. ive been doing it for 2 months

lost 10 pounds though, RIP gainz

>girls who get incredibly loud on dates
>girls and guys who go down socioeconomically
>anyone who relies on parents to pay phonebills/insurance etc after leaving home
>Protestant churches that play "worship music"
>people who give up on a task without it taking real tolls on them
>people who don't want to be better today than they were yesterday

I've never left my county (it's about 60 kilometers in radius), and I've never left my own country. I've never had the pleasure of flying on an airplane.

Fuck me.

told no by your mother

>binge drinking
only way I can sleep

rest is dumb true

Don't beat yourself up too badly. Travel is a waste of time and one of the ultimate memes.

Im doing the same, but with chili

plain whole-wheat bread is even easier. add butter if you have a hard time swaloowing it

This

Travel only if your job requires it. Otherwise, enjoy your country and spend your money in it.

>The "Christian Left"

>reads post
>then reads ID
Fuck that shit I'm heading back to Seattle

Weed, every single pothead I know is dipshit who start shit for no reason and drag down everyone around them.

Nothing wrong with being a picky eater. If food is shite I'm not going to eat it just because it's there.

I understand in your shit hole of a country food is a scarcity, but for most of us food is common enough that we can pick and choose what we eat.

Thing I don't get:
>OP
>making shit threads

Things I do get:
>OP being a faggot

>democracy
>human rights
>freedom of speech
>private gun ownership
>affirmative action
>common law
>libertarians

It isn't a meme. You can gain a lot from travel. Has to be about knowing the people though, not visiting landmarks.

Things I learned that I wouldn't have otherwise:
Intense eye contact (germany)
Intense handshakes (germany)
Sensual handshakes (russia)
Classy flirting (austria)
Flattery/sucking-up (egypt)
Cosey attitude (netherlands/spain)

If you are from north America, travelling to Europe or the middle east or asia will teach you how to properly dress you fucking barbarians.

>chili
i would do that but i get some RANCID farts from it and i dont wanna deal with that at work

ive done the bread and butter thing but thats only when theres absolutely nothing else to eat

Aids
Shotwounds
Chimp-outs

Y'know, burger-things

id say you only have to travel if youre from north america. all we have is US, canada (US lite) and mexico. you could dick around europe for 2-3 months and learn a bunch of stuff

but if youre from europe you could spend a weekend in another country easily and get the same experience

>niggers
>giving a shit about what people think of you
>giving a shit about people you don't know

> gold plate retirement packages for public, state, and federal employees.
> cops with 2 years of college education making $150k+ a year
> politicians receiving lifelong health coverage for 2 years of service
> cops not being required to have personal insurance where they pay for their mistakes and if they fuck up to much they are dropped by the insurance company, thus losing the ability to be a cop.
> liberals
> people like teachers who believe they should earn as much as engineers like myself
> welfare system that encourages people to mooch off the government, thus costing tax payers more
> businesses having the same legal standing as a person
> lobbyist being lobbying being legal
> a president nomination system where billions are spent and the one who spends more wins
> paying government workers to do things like repair roads when private companies would do it it in a fraction of the time and cost with much better results
> people who think black lives matter

>>People who never leave their hometown
Fuck off, globalist shill!

People are people and they're mostly dogshit, as exemplified on Sup Forums with people from everyone not knowing their ass from their wristwatch.

And I'm not traveling around the fucking world to learn about how people shake hands and flatter you because they want your money.

I also dress myself fine so I have no problems.

I won't argue that the whole of the planet is goddamn gorgeous, but I'm missing the point with the cultural shit. There's no enrichment, and it's shit. Maybe if I had a Facebook or something where I could post my travel pictures and receive all kinds of validation for being a Real Traveler, I'd change my mind. To me it's just saccharine.

Troll post from the culinary shithole of the world. Enjoy your obesity and over-fried fish

We're not all bad.
I'm not a pretentious snob about wanting to smoke weed.
I don't do any other drugs, don't drink either.

>having kids you "love" but don't intend to support once they hit 18, so that they have to jump right into the workforce where they take naively think the conditions of the first few job they work are normal and they're psychologically abused by shitty managers and customers just so they can afford a to rent a roof over their head

>not seeing the dangers of letting school and tv pretty much dictate the entirety of your kid's worldview. Just going along for the ride and buying them things to make them happy.

>Tattoos
Useful for commemorating something (i.e after a tour of duty or something) but now every faggot and their mom has one.

>Binge drinking
Makes listening to normies talk more tolerable. EZ laid. Escapism. Overall not awful but wake up like shit in the morning

>Picky eaters
Fuck these people

Betas with no ambition. Sub human wastes pf space.

>"Cultural appropriation"
Dindus get mad that white people can enjoy, and normally improve, anything dindu related

>not enjoy nice food, one of life's greatest pleasures
>being this autistic

>niggers still existing
>Why there haven't been a snap election/vote of no confidence in Germany

>"No thanks I'm not going to eat shit"
>"LOL I BE U ET LE TRIANGLE SANDWIChES FUKN WIERDO"

i genuinely do not understand cultural appropriation.

I'm German and i can't fathom why I would be mad at seeing a non-white wearing lederhosen while drinking a Bitburger.

>Tattoos
>Useful for commemorating something
Don't listen to this white trash faggot. Tattoos are horrible and "commemorating" anything with a tattoo is an insult to the thing. It's like niggers with their trashy "memorial T-shirts" ("Justice for Boo Bae 1999-2006 gone to soon") only it's permanent and even trashier.

Airplanes fucking suck if you're 185cm or taller. They make me feel claustrophobic and I start sweating uncontrollably. I went on one 3 months ago and I absolutely hated it.
But you should take train systems to other countries, unfortunately we don't have that luxury in America.

But what about faith-based tattoos? I'm a Coptic Christian and so I have a cross tattooed on my wrist. I may get a different one on my shoulder. I do it because I see it as a means of constant affirmation of my faith.

>>People who never leave their hometown
Stay the fuck where you are mate

Why do normies care so much about people leaving their hometowns? If you can find a good job there, why leave?