The Walking Dead main story

Will they advance the main story any more?

The last 4 fucking seasons has been a bunch of side-quests and never ending drama.

Is this show just gonna become a a survival drama about a family in various situations with no main story in an unquestioned and static zombie world?

Did she play a fat girl in some shitty movie like American Pie once?

I don't watch this reddit show. What is the main story?

Zombie apocalypse is a setting. The "side quests" are the story.

Why the fuck would they do that when the first few seasons were full of mystery about the main happening and trying to get to the ultimate truth about what is happening?

They teased the shit out of me and then left me in it. What the fuck?

The Walking Dead needs to have more handbra scenes and panty scenes!

Imagine if Emily Kinney did a handbra scene... mmm

>mystery about the main happening and trying to get to the ultimate truth about what is happening
Literally only that one shitty CDC episode in season 1 that wasn't from the comics.

Dude, it was throughout the whole season that there was a sense of the deep mystery. I think seasons 2 and 3 were still holding up on that too.

Not him but yeah I know what you mean. This show is fucking garbage now. The beginning of this season looked like it might be decent, then it rapidly descended into shitty drama between completsly unlikable characters, especially carol and fucking rosita.

>it's a Rick n friends set up camp and fight off a bad guy season

What is the main story?

I don't watch the show, but I assumed that the series was just about surviving in a zombie holocaust

The story is about how strong and empowered and badass women are and about how feelings really do matter and words can hurt.

that whole mystery thing was bait because AMC was too scared to actually make a survival story about just surviving

>Rick and company are on the road, must find shelter!
>Rick and company hear news of shelter, hardship occuirs!
>Rick and company find shelter! All is not as it seems!
>Drama with HUMANS! Man is the real enemy!
>Due to drama with HUMANS, zombies overrun shelter...
>Repeat from first step.
and that's how you make 5 seasons of successful television

minor comic spoilers:

[spoilers] there's a two year time skip and an entire war that we haven't even gotten close to yet[/spoilers]

comicbros:

Word of God says TWD will end up being Carl's story. How is the show gonna manage this with the actor leaving for college? Re-cast after a time skip?

>How is the show gonna manage this with the actor leaving for college? Re-cast after a time skip?
cancellation

hopefully

>We need to keep moving
>We can't move around for ever, we need to stay in one place and build a society
>Humanity is inherently evil and society causes problems

Rinse & Repeat about 3-4 times

The main story of TWD is find a Big Bad, Big Bad fucks them over, they kill him, they move, repeat.

I want to kiss Lauren Cohan on her legs and titties

Emily Kinney could do a handbra scene with her index fingers. Not complaining though.

>no 9/10 5'7 southern girl to cuddle with

JUST kill me already

Wut?

What about the pus and pooholes?

Watch Fear the Walking Dead instead, it keeps exploring the dead as the centerpiece I feel like.

>the main story

so it isn't just about a group of the luckiest assholes on the planet ruining absolutely everything for absolutely everyone else and walking away while it burns?

>Fear the Walking Dead

Worst zombie show ever and I hope they all die.

And the "webisodes" they play during commercials are even more pointless. Why should I care about any of these stupid people?

Gotta be honest. I completely forgot that show even existed.

>maggie comes back from the govs secret meeting
>"I WASN'T RAPED!"
>"Okay..."

I jerked off to that scene multiple times desu

I'm pretty disappointed that they wasted another fucking season.

There was no excuse not to do the build to AOW in the first half of the season with the second half being AOW

>lauren will never start playfully biting you then suddenly start ripping out chunks of flesh

HNNNNNGGGHGHHGUAAHHH

fun fact lauren cohan hates the word panties

But that's what they are, and it sounds cute.

She's such a tease, fappening when?

She might be one of those crafty minxes that realizes you NEVER take saucy photos with anything that connects to the internet

She was in vanwilder 2, but she was the hot college girl love interest.