some are good some are bad

it is the Russian way of saying hi

I prefer whiskey but vodka can be good

I'll stick to Jägermeister.

Lifehack
>go to local bar
>wait for them to empty bin where they keep the empties
>place rag at bottom of bin
>once bin is full and there is pool of nasty juices at bottom sneak hand inside and remove rag
>when nobody is looking squeeze rag into glass
And that is how you make jaeder for free

>prefer whiskey
My brother

Whisky/gin > whiskey > rum > vodka > tequila > liqueurs
Grande Bagosse is my favourite vodka. Belvedere, Grey Goose, Tito's, and Ultimat, are good too.

That's not funny

Can't do gin anymore otherwise I agree 100%. Some liqeuers are fun too drink as a shot every once in a while and memedrinks like a lunchbox

Not tasty, if drink it without anything

I much prefer Scotch.

I don't drink gin much anymore either but it's great when done right

it's a way to get drunk and it's good at its job

Whiskey for me. My typical approach is a glass of quality whiskey for sippin and then a bottle of cheap bourbon for shootin. Whiskey I'll be sipping tonight

We don't have that here. We can get the 12 year, $80 for 750mL, or the 21 year at $250 for 750mL

I have 12 year not 15, just appreciated the aesthetic instead of the other photos that were just disembodied and floating

I'm not sure why people dislike Jäger, it's like strong cough-medicine, it can be refreshing

I'm not too keen on vodka though

How much is it in the states? Liquor is always much cheaper down there. $80 CAD is about $63 USD right now. I'm guessing you paid around $40 USD.

Alcohol is degenerate

A lot of people dont even know how to drink this magic potion. When you drink vodka you need to eat, all kinds of meat + juice (Best is black currat) When you drink vodka which has less than 40% you dont need to use juice. First step to drink this potion corretly is to pour it through your throat. Before first step you need to let your breath out of ur lungs. For me vodka especially samogon is the best trunk really, no hangover.

Bleh
Good one properly iced is drinkable. But I still prefer other stuff.

Yeah about 50 iirc. I'm from Wisconsin our prices are hilariously low

The government owns our liquor stores so the prices are very high. As far as I can tell they might be the highest in the world excluding blackmarkets .

For me, it's Smirnoff

Sounds rough
How much for a case of beerwater?

the cheaper the better

I'm a whiskey person but I really enjoy some of the bison grass vodkas from Poland like Grassovka and zubrovka. Zubrovka does an oak bark infused vodka that, whilst very sweet and sickly, has a great taste.

I would say my favourite standard un-infused vodka would be the Polish Pan Tadeusz. Definitely worth a try for anyone who sees it on sale

For some reason I tend to have a far worse hangover after a night of vodka than I do after a night of whiskey despite drinking the same quantity on average.