Where did Compression user go? edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oTItRfN-LO8
youtube.com/watch?v=x8xIAP1ixDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

died of a heart attack at his computer

he said it would be up late tonight on nyaa so keep checking there

Oh no what happened

Daily Reminder: Gen Urobuchi is writing the next Godzilla film.

so what happened to it at the end, it was just frozen there?

Yes and no. You see the 5th form coming out of the tail at the very end.

I'm the only person on the planet who prefers Urobuchi to Anno. But I don't really want this for some reason. Shin was already perfection in its own right. I don't want Saya no Godzilla, Godzilla Magica or PsychoZilla. There couldn't have been a more fitting person to work on Godzilla than Anno.

Nah. I think this is great. Godzilla has been stagnant for decades. Occasionally there were gems like Biollante and GMK. Though overall the last few decades have been meh. Now, starting with Shin Godzilla, we're getting distinct inspired takes on the character.

Urobuchi loves toku. He did Kamen Rider Gaim. Probably one of the best choices they could've gone with

I'd like to see these fuckers in action, to be honest. IIRC anno doesn't want to do another shin movie, so who knows.

Just watched the 4GB rip and it's the second best film i've seen this year
also thanks a lot subs user

Maybe after 3.0+1.0. We have 5 other Godzilla movies to hold us over

>Maybe after 3.0+1.0

So never? :^)

DELET THIS

urobutcher is mostly a hack tho; he just keeps remaking ryuki over and over again

Should Kaneko get another swing? Toho would probably allow him a little more freedom this time.

The subtitles for locations, names, and ranks are really starting to piss me off.
What the fuck is the point of them?
Did they think we wouldn't be able to follow the plot without them?

Kek, yeah it's annoying... Damn Japs.

But seriously, I fucking loved this film. The first atomic breath scene... Fucking loved that.

It's there to drive home the point about bureaucracy m8.

this is correct

the film is about bureaucracy and organizations, that's why it runs down the whole orbat and stuff like that

Any idea how accurate this translation is? This line here sounds like he's saying 'Hellfire' in English, as in talking about a type of missile instead of using it figuratively

Yeah, I had the huge 37GB BluRay rip downloaded, watched it last night.

Compression user still hasn't uploaded the 10/11GB one? What the fuck?

Amen. My eyes are stuck to the bottom of the screen way too much for such a pretty film.

>The first atomic breath scene
That just happened. Was grinning like an idiot at that.

The other thing that's funny is the Japs all speak better English than the "American" chick. Holy God, did they just give the dialogue to her phonetically?

>What the fuck?
You should ask for your money back.

And a line right after that dropped half of the spoken dialogue so I guess they aren't very good, that's a shame

>This line here
Ar you seeing words at the bottom of the pic you posted?

They would have just been glorified Xenomorphs, maybe with laser breath.

They better get it out by the end of this year. It's the 20th anniversary of EoE, and the 10th of 1.0.

compression user was going to fix some of the translation errors so just wait for his i guess

Last I checked that's the translation from when it played in theaters. So blame whoever was hired to do that originally I guess.

>10th of 1.0.

Fuck. And 4.0 is probably years away still

Does anyone have a webm of the scene where it's at street level with the creepy eyes? I have to urgently travel

oh
I'm an idiot

did sub user ever release a v2 of his subs?

Not yet, it's being worked on.

gojira-chan dindu nuffin til the shiddy americans punched him

post webms

linku?

It's on nyaa

subsanon and compression user: did anyone mention this line? Feels clunky. Perhaps "we increase our odds" or at least putting a "the" and "it" in there. Any Nihanons care to chime in?

Wait was it subanon2 doing dialogue? so long ago... Anyway should this be "diversion?"

TERRIBLE GET NIGGER

nice

WITNESSED

waste of a get

What was the 20 minutes of cut footage? This seemed almost exactly the same as the version I watched in theaters

Every single second of Sup Forums has led up to this and that is the get. absolute failure.

SEXTS? I don't think I've ever gotten quads. I am feeling an odd mix of exhilaration and embarrassment.

I couldn't be more thrilled and sorry.

checkd

success

YATAAAAA!

>should this be "diversion?"
Sexts say it is.

Just kidding it's not terrible, enjoy it, god chose you of all of us to get it.

I was awake to witness this get.
OMEDETOU

Fuck yeah, Trump 2020 here we come.

wasted.

lmao

Cab we all agree that the end was anticlimactic and that this could have had a daring bold and exhilarating end if Japan's plan failed, the US nukes Japan (the magnitude and reality of that symbolism is fucking amazing) and then after all that Godzilla is still alive, pissed the fuck off and in his new form and it could end there as an amazing one off universe

It probably wouldn't be Godzilla then. I want it too.

I agree

Persecution of the Masses is a better track then Who Will Know, the only reason the latter gets more love is because it was attached to a better scene

prove me wrong

So you wanted exactly what they said was going to happen to happen?

Is there a torrent of the extras yet?

Really tired of Mega's bullshit, it won't be done downloading even in 2 weeks with this wait 7 hours every 20 mins shit

last thread, search archives or nyaa

shit get

but it didn't happen

Better than that ridiculous plan actually succeeding lol. I was hype AF when thier first attempt with the plan failed and thought for a brief few seconds that Anno had the gall to make this a one shot where Godzilla just fucking ends the world because hell it's a one shot anyway, there's no reason to keep these characters alive or anything

One of the worst gets I've ever seen, what the fuck is wrong with you?

youtube.com/watch?v=oTItRfN-LO8

>anticlimactic

With monster zero march playing? No chance.

youtube.com/watch?v=x8xIAP1ixDQ

did anybody unironically enjoy this movie? 2 hours of beating a dead horse about muh bureaucracy with only a few mins of actual godzilla in between. gooks need to stick to cartoons

thanks for the (You) tard. movie's still trash tho

>Guys! Look at my shit taste!: post

Shin Godzilla was boring as fuck, dont understand the hype

>Anno makes a Godzilla film
>It ends happily with a group of scientists averting the use of a nuclear weapon while glorious Gojira music plays

>deletes his trips
>gives me another (You) for free

i guess you really are mentally challenged. sorry bout that

STOP IT

Okay my bad

>guys, look how much of a weebfaggot i am!

man that jap with those lips was incredibly hot

Sick get, congratulations.

Is it me or is the typesetting on those subs janky as fuck?

Most sign translation are directly above the signs themselves, making it impossible to read.

You using the BD-remux? 'Cause there's a modified version of the subs for that in the mega folder.

Well, shit.

Can you link the mega, please?

Here m8

mega:#F!t0sFgJqZ!krzR0aRu2bnlFqHDdQbUVQ

Great, those are much better.

Thanks user.

REVENGE OF THE SUICIDE TRAINS

>watching the extra
>that fucking bum Anno is the only guy barefoot

Sasuga Anno-sama

It is not unusual in film sets for crew to go barefoot as to avoid noise while walking around.