*forgets how too play basketball*

*forgets how too play basketball*

What a dumbass nigger

I would honestly rather have lonzo

This dude is going to sit out the season because he can't shoot the ball. Imagine if someone hired an accountant from Wharton who forgot how to account and spent hours trying to reteach them to no avail

>too
>Basketball fans can’t spell
Not suprised LMAO

reminder that you are and always will be a dirty mutt, just like OP. You're the same.

kek, this

Goddamn shitskins.

TRUST DA PROCESS

How brilliant are the Celtics? They traded away the top pick and still got the best player of the first 3 taken anyway.

Says the slant-eyed Mongolian horse archer.

>tank a decade straight, get 10 top picks
>2 of them work out (barring injuries, which looks likely) while the other 8 become all time busts
>the process works!

>Phila

Bill Simmons approved!

What the fuck is that thing on his shoulder? a slug?

boston was going to take tatum regardless of trade.
fultz would have fallen to sixers at 3 anyway. sixers GM is an idiot.

Did the Lakers rate Ball higher than Fultz?

The funny thing about this thread is he's making more this year as a 20 year old than anyone on this board will in a lifetime. Have a good night virgins.

Not more shots, that's for sure

never understood why people use this argument because you're talking about yourself, as well.

Yes and he will promptly go bankrupt because darkies can't into personal finance

biggest bust of all time?

Didn't that one nigger overdose before?

Get off Sup Forums, Markelle.

There's a lot about the whole Markelle saga that makes me mad, but the one thing that sticks out the worst to me is how Bryan Colangelo is basically getting a free pass to be all secretive about what the fuck is going on.

If this were happening a few years back and Sam Hinkie were being as close-lipped, the National Media would be breaking down the doors of the Wells Fargo Center, but because Bryan's dad is so well connected, he's not getting any flak for the clusterfuck he's sown.

This.

This whole healthy scratch stuff seems like bs. I'm guessing this idiot must have had some idea this dude's shoulder was fucked up. His shot looks nothing like it did in college.

Did he have a drug-induced stroke or something? He literally moves like a retard and his shot looks like a 6-year-old flinging it on the playground. That's not normal.

What is that on his shoulder? Is he Venom?

It's an excuse that came to life. Lonzo is literally 100x the shooter this guy is somehow.

Hinkie also would've never traded Noel and Okafor for peanuts.

They're just using an excuse to shut him down for the season to work on his game like Ben Simmons and tank another year

>the year is 2022
>"and with a team composed entirely of first round draft picks, the Philadelphia 76ers have been swept out of the first round of the playoffs by Boston, four games to none. What a terrible, unwatchable series. I'm Marv Albert, goodnight everybody."

70% of NBA players go broke, but I do agree it's odd people mock athletes who do not reach their full potential when most likely the majority of people will not reach their full potential in some respect anyways.

Simultaneously who cares? They get paid millions to put the ball in the hoop and fuck white women, a little internet scrutiny is not a bad trade off.

>le cover bad tattoo with paint instead of laser erasing it blackness
I think it's because erasing it takes several sessions, so everyone will see your embarrassment on national TV for a month or two. So sportsmen often just paint it black.

it has nothing to do with tattoos retard it's KT tape

>Danny Ainge almost got conned into taking this guy

Imagine if Jayson Tatum stonewalled Danny just like Josh Jackson, Ball, Fox and Smith Jr. did.

He would have picked Jonathan Isaac since Kuzma, Markkanen and Mitchell are literal nobodies pre-draft.

it's not painted to cover a tattoo. It's just black "elastic therapeutic tape", that supposedly helps athletes with avoiding and healing injuries, although it sounds like snake oil to me.

rddit is over there

new fad for NBA players