I CAN'T BREATHE GOOD

I CAN'T BREATHE GOOD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eavUU9OUHgk
youtube.com/#/watch?v=v831GUCkALQ
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1o5ndh/iama_guy_who_went_from_430_pounds_to_170_pounds/
inquisitr.com/4069510/my-600lb-life-update-james-k-is-alive-regretting-his-actions-losing-weight/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

there's no way his junk is that big

Man, all these James K threads, I'm going to have to put this on again. And to whoever always posts "how can you even get that fat" as one of the first replies in these threads, you just make them all so monotonous and similar, it's really boring and old already

Why do they censor it? I'm sure you can't actually see anything

Imagine having your legs forced apart at an almost 180 degree angle all day.

I just watched "Chay's Story" episode and they showed his ballsack. Really didn't want to see that

wtf is all that yellow shit on his legs??

Rotting flesh and sores.

One person need to start the fire and just execute one of these motherfuckers live on tv. Like imagine the world we'd be living in today if Geraldo Rivera just started gunning those retards down on the news and people were like "yeah, yeah that's right".

I bet ur fat

What's with the hangman's noose?

"Just a taste, james" you say as he continues slurping down his gravy. "We both need out breakfast, correct?" Faintly nodding his approval, you get eye level with the yellowed crust flake on his toe. "An appetizer", you say. James eyes light up and he inquires, "where?" Ignoring him, you slide the tip of your tongue up the edge of the flake, a small piece breaks off and becomes soggy as moisture is returned. Swallowing it, you tilt your head to the left and align your bottom teeth under the crust, moving slightly forward and slicing off the whole piece. "Mm" James grunts as the flake slides under your tongue, the oniony piece turning spongy. You swallow, but with an audible gulp - as large as it is, it didn't go down easy. "Now for the main course" you say wryly. James beady eyes dart all over the room past his plate of gravy and steak, desperately looking for a fuller meal. Holding your nose up to the fold of his legs you take a deep smell all the way into your core. Cheese, mayonnaise and the smell of full rot enter your lungs. You gag, but you will not be denied your feast. Taking one of the leg pustules into your mouth, you bite down hard - thick, yellow pus shoots into your throat and strikes your uvula. With the taste of pure rot, your gag helps the half mouthful of disease get down your throat and into your stomach. This feels wonderful, as you haven't eaten in a day. Finally you pull apart the crux of his legs do reveal half an inch of incredibly thick goop lining the folds. "Laygs" was said from the corpulent James but you barely notice. Sliding a finger into the goop, you happily place it into your mouth and suckle it down. No longer can you help it and you go hog wkld, drinking mouthfuls of what used to be skin and fat down your hungry throat. Stomach full and picking your teeth of bits of flesh, you kiss James deeply through the remnants of sausage and gravy lining his lips. Falling asleep on his huge fatpad, well, today was bliss.

How can someone even get that fat?

T.fatty

enablers

Genetics

>A Muslim will never put them self to good use and execute these creatures

Incase he wants to do everyone around him a favour. All fat people get one after like 300 pounds, it's like a letter from the queen.

>tfw no enabler gf

Someone post the egg roll vid link

Hi James, how are you.
I need you to lose 100 pound by Thursday, ok?

>murifats still using imperial measurements

Really jesus christ

DAD?

How big is his cock?

Why is this allowed? Why don"t they put them back in the sea?

>tfw enabler mummy brings me my favourite snackies every day

yes please someone do i haven't seen it yet

what show is this? where can i find this online?

youtu.be/eavUU9OUHgk

youtube.com/#/watch?v=v831GUCkALQ

1:02:50 for the chinese food

thanks and god bless

Has the thought crossed your mind that not every single person spends 12 hours a day on Sup Forums and therefore doesn't see every thread?

Look him in Al Capone's vault with a supply of water and a pile of multi vitamins and come back in 10 years

Totally honest question here

Why can't they just not feed him for several weeks?

Do these fat fucks really need 20 threads a day?

I got genuinely sorry for his wife when the paki doctor started getting mad at her. It's her fucking fault? James has zero agency of his own?

USA is such a failed state.

he would die of malnutrition

fuck off, feeder.

There's a certain threshold where once you go past that you might as well just keep eating because it doesn't matter any more. Somewhere around the point where you can't shit without needing someone else to wipe it up for you you just forget about dignity

It's a meme you dip

>I don't think you're allowed rice
>But it's fraayeed

Poor skeleton

You guys ready? Next episode is gonna be kino.

if you dont spend 12 hours a day on Sup Forums you can fuck right off back to red.dit

Imagine sticking your hand deep into one of his folds.
Feeling the sweat, and pus. The bumps and flakes of dead skin, and the raw pink flesh underneath it.

Imagine sliding your hand out and licking it.

i find it amazing that you can get to that size without immediately having a heart attack or getting diabetes and going into a coma.

this is a sick joke on all of us.

Make it several months, possibly a year.

Apparently some lardass stopped eating for 11 months and had only vitamins.

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1o5ndh/iama_guy_who_went_from_430_pounds_to_170_pounds/

i fully believe he could top james k

Fuckin casuals

He still needs vitamins and water, but with just that he could probably live for months

how can you even get that fat

Shouldn't the state step in before they get to this level of morbid obesity?

Is this the cost of "freedom?"

t. James

>James has zero agency of his own?
James would have a lot more agency if he could move

The state is paying him to keep fat.

James actually has a pretty good looking face. He would probably be a chad if he were in shape. If a beta person got this fat they'd probably be dead already

America's founding fathers didn't die at Omaha Beach for commies to tell us how fat we can get

>will indefinitely pay for food and medical
>won't send medical help or try to get rid of the feeder

>relying on others to clean shit out of your folds
>alpha

Seriously, how big is his cock?

He still decides whether to swallow

At this point he's probably an innie.

i wonder how often the daughter thinks about him dying and how much better her life will be.....

That's alpha as fuck dude

>giant waste of human life
>white

every single time

The fact that he has several people working to keep eggrolls flowing into his mouth shows leadership

>making the people around you give up their lives so they can clean and feed you
what's not alpha about that?

Hello James, how you doing.
I need you to lose 50 pound by the end of this sentence.

bats in the barbell?

BREAKING NEWS: LATEST UPDATE ON HAMES:

inquisitr.com/4069510/my-600lb-life-update-james-k-is-alive-regretting-his-actions-losing-weight/

>ah kahyant breev gud

>what's not alpha about that?
Dying in a fire because you can't walk.

Frankly I wouldn't trust his decision making. It's gotten him to this point. Dr Now is right to tell this bitch not to bring him 20,000 calories per day.

This reminds me of my obese dachshund rolling over when she wants her belly rubbed.

like everyone else said. it's kingly. even saintly not to have to wipe your ass.

does God wipe his ass?

this is why i don't use toilet paper.

>FEEEEEEEEEEEEWD!

>AMOGing a community so you can weigh half a ton

The ginger in the webm would be qt as fuck if she lost weight.
Depressing.

How far could a bullet go inside such a man? would it make him explode or would it just lodge itself in all that fat and spend the rest of it's leaded life in there?

>body is so disgusting it might as well be classified as gore
>censor little thimble penis
America, everybody

I wonder what would happen if you dropped him from like 400 feet.

Would he just blow up?

No, the support structures in the body are strong enough to keep him together. He'd reach top velocity, the same as any other person, and hit the ground with a loud thud, perhaps louder than a normal person (180-200 lbs)

what show is this, where can i watch

Soupy Sales.

Just give that fucker nothing but oatmeal and cabbage. He's gonna get skinny slav style.

>IT'S FRIED!!!!

>Ffffeeewwwwwwwddddd!!!!!!

>You gon' give me ONE lil EGGROLL?

James a cute, a CUTE!

Does he have a fat cock too?

Fat is soft, it wouldn't slow down a bullet significantly. Even muscle which is denser wouldn't do much at all. Aiming for vital organs housed within a galaxy is another matter.

They should adapt Dune again just so they can get this guy to play Count Harkonnen.

what the fuck is an eggroll?

It's like a spring roll but slightly different.

Penny said she was losing weight too.

>mfw everyone in this thread is fat as fuck

>eggroll
Europoor here, what is that shit? Sounds fat

>Tfw 109lb manlet skeleton

>FOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!

This is so good