The white race is literally ruining humanity by spreading retarded ideologies

>the white race is literally ruining humanity by spreading retarded ideologies.

archive.is/s6sTW

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/s6sTW
youtube.com/watch?v=MuySfjyYSNg
archive.is/93crC
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan
youtube.com/watch?v=2zNSgSzhBfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Look at those dead eyes. There is nothing going on inside that head.

JUST

So she refuses to breed with a non-White?

Thank god. The more dead eyed, big fore headed, intellectually defective people like her not having children the better for humanity. Darwinism at work. Now if just her ideas would die with her

>implying even a nigger can get it up for THAT

that androgynous monstrosity is probably infertile anyway

I wonder when liberals will voluntarily kill themselves to stop white privilege

>be woman
>balding
Good thing she chooses not to have kids.

But I doubt she even has a man who wants to have kids with her anyway.

>I chose not to have children
also known as

I'm too old and dried up, no man wants me, better blame the patriarchy

Turk roaches at it again

>Good thing she chooses not to have kids.
That's not how genetics work you fucking retard

Ordinary American facial expression.

She is doing the world a service having that big of a forehead and the inside still being hollow.

He doesn't look like the kind of guy who should be having children anyway.

It also means that people like her are being bred out of the gene pool, and we are selecting for people who are less cucked.

guilt culture was a mistake

t. christ

what? did you even read the article? wtf do roaches have to do with anything?

Exactly. Ultimately, racemixing will remove the short, weak, facially deformed (huge forehead, too much distance between eyes, weak jaw/chin), insecure, craven and dumb individuals from our genepool.

Europe's future might well be an ethnocentric European tribe (and not the Jews, because they racemix much more than we do) with countryside estates, ruling over hordes of dumb, impulsive brown people.

>t. christ

Christianity was made up for the goyim by the kikes mate. to keep them in check.

Or being an ugly person both inside and out, regardless of race.

I support shler decision because, in addition to being white, they would have been liberal trash.

Who would even want to fuck that, she looks like a balding nu-male.

>All degenerates stop procreating
Why is this bad OP.

it wouldn't be bad if it was contained to just degenerates. but you forget how fast these degenerate ideas spread and brainwash people everywhere (especially children)

should shave his head, anything is better than that

Large forehead looks better than a short monkey forehead.

You call it degeneracy I call it natural selection. Good riddance.

Why is Denmark the only cross flag country that aren't cucks?

>the white race is literally ruining ITSELF by spreading retarded ideologies.

Fixed that for you

>Why is Denmark the only cross flag country that aren't cucks?
HAHAHAHAHAH

You ever believed any of that PC shit at school Dutchbro?

Suurrreeeeeee... that is (((((why))))). So believable!

>the white race

You mean Jews

>Rothenberg

I have a huge forehead myself, and it's not flattering.

Pic tangentially related.

Kek'd

>Denmark
>Not cucks

i blame colleges for encouraging such stupidity in a desperate attempt to hide how much of a rip off college is for most people

the sad part is college students fall for the professors bullshit and the colleges laugh their asses off.

it wasnt dead slave owners that put you in debt. it wasnt some random white guy in the suburbs who is preventing your degree from meaning anything in the current labor market. why does it have to cost so much if your just going to deliver pizzas?

Your flag has my flag in the corner

How can you possibly be any more cucked

I'm not the right person to ask. I grew up in Tehran until I was 12. I'm immune to this bullshit.

So why doesn't she just kill herself and get it over with if she hates being white so much? Dumb cunt.

>no one will fuck me
>IT'S MY CHOICE THAT I DON'T HAVE CHILDREN!
okay. sure.

fivehead

she's a professor. if she killed herself, she couldn't carry on to brainwash students.

I wish I could find the other examples of liberal women with vacant-eyes.
It's the look of automotons.

>“I sometimes don’t want to be white either,” Michael says. “There was a time in my 20s when everything I learned about the history of racism made me hate myself, my Whiteness, my ancestors… and my descendants. I remember deciding that I couldn’t have biological children because I didn’t want to propagate my privilege biologically.

How come she has responsibility for what happened before she was born?

Yup, can confirm, I used to think only Slavs could have those dead eyes.
>yfw Putin tries to make whole world Russian, just like they forced Americans into the vast, empty (not entirely unlike Russia) expanses of suburbia before

>archive.is/s6sTW

The liberal removes itself. Hopefully their numbers will dwindle

Self loathing is turning those gears

imagine getting a bj from that, with the great wall of china in her mouth disguised as "teeth"

>implying something would fuck her

The University social studies bubble isn't sustainable, when will it burst?

>Implying that even a nigger could obtain an erection from that.

Not even Pharaoh's can accomplish this task.

Is that a male or a female?
How old as well?
Kinda sounds like fox and the grapes here.

>Tehran
Do you consider yourself white?

t.Just

That professor needs to be removed from their position. A mentally ill person shouldn't be able to teach young 18 year old kids.

Nah, she's just making excuses for why she never got around to having kids and is now going to die childless and alone.
Here's probably what happened:

>18, gets out of high school right into college
>parents pay for it all, of course
>chooses a useless major, hence why she is teaching, as that is the only possible application of that subject
>sleeps around from 18-30
>very damaged by the time 31 rolls around
>no one wants a broken, bitter, Uber-Feminist cunt for a partner, let alone the mother of their children
>idea.txt
>"I'm not having kids, cuz white patriarchy!"
>literally no one cares

I'm Sikh and I've seen this before.

I got your back, white people.

Someone rape her.

Don't argue with them. By their logic whites should be able to claim credit for white accomplishments if they should feel guilty about muh trans-Atlantic slave trade.

She's a professor of education. Ed school, sociology, and especially "communications" are basically the ghetto of academia. The rest of us look down upon them with scorn and derision behind their backs and when nobody's looking, but we maintain a "professional" demeanor towards them publicly. You won't find this nonsense coming from maths, classics, or philosophy, nor from most history departments.

wow thats fuckin stupid, she kinda of a minga anyway though. lol

as soon as possible hopefully

I think this is another wonderful gift from the boomers, as all of these faggots get closer and closer to death, they spread this suicidal attitude though society

young SJW are just hilariously misguided Utopians fighting for some nonsense racial maoist future, but at least they fight so the future can be brighter (they think), they can be saved

these aging hippies believe something much darker, they have accepted their mortality but steeped in decades of deep seated ideological guilt, they think the universe will be left better if every single white person, every hard worker, every capitalist, every producer, every conqueror, every explorer, every great man DROPS DEAD
they have combined white hatred with approaching death into this insane self destruction

Based Rhodesian woman dissects the psychology of self-hating whites and BLM.

youtube.com/watch?v=MuySfjyYSNg

>implying this ugly motherfucker will ever find a man that loves "her"

You guys are fucking retarded, why would you read the clickbait article instead of clicking on the original? It's not nearly as sensational as the clickbait linked in OP claims. For a bunch of free thinkers you sure are happy to jump to conclusions.

archive.is/93crC

you see thouse quad zeros of death, guy buddy pal.

>chose

This entirely, the problem is that were giving these failures a platform to preach when in the past, ten years ago for example, they didn't have one. Now every nu-male brony faggot can say he has white privilege and get in the world wide news

first time i have seen this video

this.

Or simply because no sane man would ever raise children of such stupid bitch.
Tell the truth for once. Only negro can be forced by court to participate with such stupid hoe.

Looks like Bill Kristol, so I'm going to say that the gene pool thanks him.

Is that a tranny? It certainly has the numale receding hairline.

damn mootles wtf happen

Maby it's a good thing she didn't have kids.

wow what a cute baby

Just monkey my shit up.

>Liberals and white guilt believers effectively weeding themselves out

Why is this a bad thing? It's literally evolution.

Plus, she would've injected SJW ideology in her offspring, so win win.

This is what you call, victim of our own success. We became to productive and efficient that we could afford to have useless leeches like this in society and didn't feel the need to remove them. Now they have completely taken over.

This is toxic but in her particular case beneficial to us. liberals not having kids is always a good thing

Look at this cunt LOOK AT HIM

No. My skin color is lighter than my Dutch friends, but I don't see myself as the same race as them. I'd be offended if I was seen as "white european". (the nazi meme is offensive to me as well, trying to steal our identity and glue it to german cucks) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan

Iranian people have more essence and culture. Western european culture is bare boned. Therefore, they are different to me (like black people are different, but not as extreme). I see Iranians a lot higher up than them, and black people below them (in terms of being civilized and cultured).

The west is in need of help.

Thank you based Sikh, you are truly our greatest ally

Not much going on outside her head either. She should get a hair transplant.

Look at that degenerate. As many of those mutants don't reproduce, there is hope.

RED SCUM, YOUR DAY WILL COME

fuck this shit. quick britian colonize something.

youtube.com/watch?v=2zNSgSzhBfM

>muh cold war bogyman
grow up mate, your current self-made enemy is "islamic terrorism"

She's a teacher teaching teachers, so she teaches your kids instead. :^)

In Iran all the men are waiting till she turn 9 so they have a go at her.

>archive.is/s6sTW
Obvious lesbian btw

she should also kill herself immediately and donate all her worldly possessions to some niggers, everything else would be incredible selfish and racist, I also totally believe she "chose" to not have children, just like the fox "chose" to not want these sour grapes anyway

I hope all leftists will follow her lead.

You're just thinking of your Saudi friends mate. We hang child molesters.