Why does Sup Forums hate it so much?

Why does Sup Forums hate it so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FgNwql1SzXk
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/14/wear-headscarf-or-be-raped-swedish-women-warned/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they had a great and beautiful country and are doing everything to destroy it.

This

Please watch this based Swedish Democrat Kent Ekeroth blow the fuck out of the sweidhs sjw politicians. Remember to turn on english subtitles.
youtu.be/FgNwql1SzXk

This.

Thanks for posting this Sven.

A lot of the hatred for Scandinavia and Sweden n particular comes from the lack of blowback from the men there. The conditioning is strongest in Nordic countries.

its an example of what happens when liberals run a country

Cucks and shitskins

How does it feel to know your greatest arch-enemy (Aside from the fucking PRUSSIANS!), someone you respected, someone you have literally broken war records with.....is actually the biggest and soggiest cunt on this entire continent? Faggots that somehow managed to conquer territory from you and turn it into an arab colony?

Feels fucking bad, man. And that's why I hate the Swedes.

im 17 years old and growing up with shitskins and feminists

underage b&

I have a tremendous amount of respect and admiration for Sweden

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/14/wear-headscarf-or-be-raped-swedish-women-warned/

Retard.

I'm looking forward to the Pride March could be eventful.

Milo will do an AMA tomorrow at 8 EST on Reddit.

It would be cool if we could convince him at go to Germany too to talk about free speech.

All those 80 people that got arrested just for posting agaisnt immigrants online was nuts.

I didn't think Sweden had any nationalists. The "waves of migrants" bit was golden. I'd call most of what he was talking about conquering, not migrating though, right?

Would be nice if Milo could save Europe from the straitjacket of political correctness. Don't know how Reddit works so I cant participate in the AMA, but hopefully there will be screenshots posted here so we get the just of what he says.

Yeah, that'd be swell. I still can't believe people are being arrested for opinions and speaking, though.

Freedom of speech is something that only the US constitutiion holds dear.

We have this in our constitution too but there are a shitload of triggers on the same constitution that forbid us to express freely.

I think all you have to do is to make an account, go to The Donald board and talk to him.

Nothing difficult really.

Easier to have others do the job for me and capture the important parts while I post awoos in /tg/. I have seen some Reddit pages, but to me they look like a mess. Most likely I'm doing it wrong because following different nested conversations in a thread quickly gets hard. Reload and you find yourself searching for new posts.
I can live with the fact that LL and Sup Forums is the only "social networks" I know how works.

LL?

Me too. Sup Forums and Youtube shitposting and that it.

Im thinking of making an account and asking him to go to germany just to help the krautz the little I can.

LiveLeak

>Please watch this based Swedish Democrat Kent Ekeroth blow the fuck out of the sweidhs sjw politicians.
Those four plebs sitting there for sure got BTFO.
Wew lad.

Shitlibs BTFO

this

King Jimmie

>I didn't think Sweden had any nationalists.
Ultra kek'd.

>nationalists
>wants a revolution

this is beautiful

Pity mostly towards young people, hate towards boomers and gen X.

Pic related.

Swedens 3rd biggest party is "Swedish Democrats" - the nationalistic party. 1 out of 8 Swedes voted for them. They will gain even more votes in 2018 if nothing is drastically changed about out immigration policy.

Because they made me embarrassed to admit I'm a Swedish-American.

says the monkey who thought he could solve their problems by bleaching their population.

They are virgins who know they will never fuck a blonde.

It is shit.

Danmark-Norge alliance stronk.

im so sick of these wannabe thugs immigrants who thinks this country is racist and close-minded.
they're all a bunch of degenerate fags.
i want to go to their countries and behave just like them and tell how much their country sucks and shit,
and then i will wipe out all those fucking feminists and fags.
plz USA or Russia nuke away those degenerates, but not before im safe kthnx :)

king jimmie 4ever

They are letting themselves get fucked over by "refugees"

I don't care much. Everyone who thinks Sweden sucks is a nigger. There's not a single country who doesn't have their own shit to worry about.

US - mostly niggers
Canada - Trudeau
Eastern europe - not niggers, but poor none the less
Germany - ...
Brittain & france - Way more niggers then us
Norway, denmark, finland - still irrelevant

And so on

>Everyone who lives in Sweden is a nigger
ftfy

As long we're together.

>Kent Ekeroth (right in pic)
>based