ITT: garbage flicks that loses its self halfway and people only praise cause "muh director " and don't want to admit...

>ITT: garbage flicks that loses its self halfway and people only praise cause "muh director " and don't want to admit that said director has only made 1 kino, 1 cinema, 1 movie, and a bunch of hot shit
I'll start

I'll agree with you, OP, but being a 20-year-old in an extremely comfy cinema (filled with polite people, at that) and watching it on a giant screen for the first time, I was truly overawed. My eyes never left the film even once.

I bet you think mullholand dr is his "kino", pleb.

good trole

Why do you say "I'll start" when you obviously don't ?
Are you retarded ?

Lost highway is his best film you massive pleb

I'm so, so sorry for you

patricia arquette had a nice body

not even in the top 3 actually

>It's an OP is triggered in multiple threads episode

>1 kino, 1 cinema, 1 movie,
kys yourself please

Yes it is

Inland empire
Lost highway
Twin peaks: fwwm

holy shit thats bad taste. Real answer:

Mulholland drive
wild at heart
elephant man

I'll make 2 LH threads a day for you baby :3

Haha and you post all his pleb films. How does it feel to be a brainlet?

Hello, pleb/tv/.

Eraserhead
Blue Velvet
Rabbits

Top 3 Lynch lets rock:

Blue Velvet
The Straight Story
Fire Walk With Me

>Lost Highway is better than Dune
brainlet detected

This is a tough one cause he's my favorite director and every type I watch his films (I've seen them all a few times) I get something different and I've grown with them. Each movie is so crammed packed I don't think I'll ever not get something different each time BUT that said:

Blue Velvet
FWWM
Mulholland Dr.

I really wanna pick a deeper cut but those are the real answers. If I was being objective Eraserhead would be in there but I just didn't have as emotional of a response like I did with my picks. I still remember the first time I saw Blue Velvet and saw the scene in that weirdo's apartment, I don't think I blinked once. Lynch is the ultimate kino hands down, how he captures these emotions in me I have no idea, I've yet to experience anything like it.

IA was just a knockoff of Mulholland Drive.

Eraserhead is easily his best motion picture, with TP a close second

Top Shelf:
Blue Velvet
FWWM
Inland Empire