Kill Bill movies were absolute trash, does Sup Forums agree?

Kill Bill movies were absolute trash, does Sup Forums agree?

I do not agree with you

That blonde amazon with the eye patch was pretty hot..

Nah they were absolute tarankino

It was fugg'n boring m8, the fighting scenes made my skin crawl.

Resovoir dawgs,pulp fiction, and Jackie brown are quentin's ONLY good movies

Kill Bill (The Whole Bloody Affair cut) is unironically one of my favorite films of all time. I make it a yearly tradition to watch all 4+ hours with my best friend.

Tarantino can be a real self-indulgent hack, but Kill Bill is a beautifully executed, globe trotting epic. There are so many memorable and brilliant scenes, the whole thing is just such a treat to watch. It's popcorn entertainment done perfectly.

Kill Bill 1 was great.

Kill Bill 2 was underwhelming in comparison but completed the story.

Kill Bill was Tarantino at his hackiest. If you don't agree you need to watch more films and see where he stole everything from.

/thread

What makes those films better than Kill Bill?

Honestly curious. Because Tarantino's movies are all equally retarded, except Kill Bill actually has entertainment value.

Kill Bill was boring as shit, the fighting scenes were poor. The dialogue/characters were decent at best. There shouldn't need to be an explanation as to why those three movies listed are good

>equally retarded
you obviously haven't seen reservoir dogs
It's his best film

interesting/likable and/or funny characters, good dialogue, good cinematography, good scenery and settings, good stories

I seriously don't know how you could've found those movies retarded. overrated maybe but if you cant see whats good about them you're probably the retarded one friendo

+1

This, Kill Bill was a fucking masterpiece

Disagree, Vol 2 > Vol 1, Bill and The Master absolutely made that movie

I might leave them on if I'm flipping through channels but don't go out of my way to watch them

add Death Proof and you're right

>Kill Bill was a fucking masterpiece
>Vol 2 > Vol 1

You magnificent bastard.

>Kill Bill was boring as shit

Have you rewatched Pulp Fiction lately? Jackie Brown? Reservoir Dogs? Literally every other film of his is more boring than Kill Bill. Even something like inglorious basterds which should've been just a fun ride. Me and my brother was watching Pulp Fiction yesterday, it was fucking agonizing.

I have. It's a bunch of bland characters who all look the same spewing unfunny jokes. The story wasn't great, there wasn't anything memorable except for the scene near the beginning.

Jackie Brown has no interesting characters at all though. Even though my favorite actor is in it he's not given much to work with. I don't know why all of a sudden people think Tarantino is high class humor where we should analyze characters and dialogue. Some pretentious fags might put his movies on a pedestal but to me they're just fancier popcorn flicks. Not on the same level as the usual shlock, but with a director who actually knows what he's doing. Tarantino is about entertainment and Kill Bill is his film that does that best. He's not Orson Welles or Lynch or Kubrick. He's just style over substance. Now go tip your fedoras somewhere else

>kill bill is good
>when that fucking fight scene between ugly uma and anime japanese school girl with the chain and ball exists
wew

>Me and my brother was watching Pulp Fiction yesterday, it was fucking agonizing.