What would've happened if Leon lived?

What would've happened if Leon lived?

spoilers plz m8, I haven't seen it

He would have knocked her up almost immediately afterwards. The mouth of her womb would have clamped down on his dick like that thing from Alien too after all that had happened.

Matilda would've gotten her hymen destroyed with that potted plant.

As much as I don't want to admit it, yeah, probably:

fake and gay

Finishing her assassin training.

Fag

eat a sack of dicks, faggot.

This is a "reply to this post or your mom dies" image,

DO NOT OPEN IT.

>me in her arms

He would have found a job in this nice Continental hotel.

fuck you

hi

noice one

killed my hard on desu

/It really made no goddamn sense the way that movie ended and this pisses me off. So Leon, a certified badass that can do the impossible consistently against insurmountable odds as shown in the opening scene, is relatively completely unprepared for Gary Oldman. I mean STUPIDLY unprepared.

So he walks into a police station after having murdered corrupt-as-hell Gary Oldman's right hand man and punches two cops before going up to Gary Oldman's office and killing his two remaining compadres. Then he just takes Mathilda home and says "fuck it lets cuddle" instead of either fleeing or setting up a way to actually win or killing Gary Oldman before he gets SWAT together or at the very least having an escape route for himself too.

Nope. Imma cuddle and sleep in and then when Mathilda gets captured Imma go out in a blaze of glory and hopefully the rpg they launch into the room doesn't kill me yolo.

Fuck this gay ass earth

jokes on you im still hard

Fuck you, it's an old movie and you are not a newborn since you can type and shit. Go fucking watch it and don't whine. After 2 weeks of release it's fair fucking game.

I really would have liked to see that.
If by some miracle this film got a sequel someday I hope it would be "Mathilda: The Professional" and would feature her falling in love with a young boy.

Especially old movies and classics shouldn't be spoilt you Idiot
There are always People Who haven't Seen it, but want to
BECAUSE IT'S A CLASSIC

this

The only rule 63 remake I would see. We need more MOMMY kino.

>MOMMY kino
What even is there already? Only God Forgives?

Oh my

Womb

omg shes gonna burst

Hang on.

purest kino