>they become laughing stocks

>2017
>they beat the Cavs hard, having lost only once all postseason
>they're still laughing stocks

>people still remember >3-1 but no one seems to remember 16-1

Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=F9BH8cOflSM
espn.com/nba/story/_/id/19795490/tom-haberstroh-nba-superteam-rankings-warriors-cavaliers-timberwolves-more
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>people still remember 3-1 but no one seems to remember 16-1
gee I wonder why beating the winningest team of all time, a team that beat MJ's 3peat Bulls untouchable wins in a season record and beating them as the first team to ever to come back from down 3-1 in a finals, doing so in the most dramatic and memorable fashion possible with a picture-esque block from behind/step back three/clutch defense, would be more memorable than winning a couple chips with a stacked as fuck team as the clear cut favorite on a team nobody but bandwagoners likes.. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? i'll get back to you on that.

But isn't having a 16-1 playoffs record an achievement in its own right?

yeah if they didnt have durant maybe

it's like the 18-1 patriots. congrats, you were the best 2nd place team ever

>lose to one guy
>next season
>have to recruit the 3rd best player in the league in order to win

Are they, dare I say it, THE most millennial team ever?

>No one is particularly alpha.
>Everyone tries to shortcut their way to success without going through the lumps.
>All the players are soft-spoken and autistic, except Draymond who's a loudmouth donkey
>Most entitled team in NBA history
>The """face"" of the franchise is a spoiled rich mullatto kid who never knew anything close to a struggle in life. If he never made it into the NBA, he would've been JUST fine as his dad made $42.8 million in his career
>His "splash" brother is another rich kid of a millionaire basketball player who tries too hard to act like a spacey pothead, but really is covering up the fact he has absolutely no fucking personality besides being a fucking spacey pothead
>Their """""defensive""""" anchor is a loud-mouth nigger piece of shit who talks a lot of shit but rarely backs it up and the only reason why anyone pays attention to him is because his teammates bail him out since he has no offensive give.
>Their newest free agent acquisition is a bitch and coward of the highest order, betraying the very principles we all hold dear in the world by being a fucking traitor
>Their coach is a loudmouth SJW who can't keep his fucking mouth shut when it comes to things that don't involve basketball.

Not to mention this might be the most millennial team of all fucking time, and everyone fucking hates millennials

It's human nature to remember bad over good. This is basic human psychology. Watch the news

How's Australia, Colin?

>KD
>3rd best player

>lebron
>kawhi
>kd

Who's Colin?

the white supremacist who got punched in the face i think

All the salt ITT needs to be mined and sold on the open market

How come the Warriors keep getting shat on for being a superteam of Curry, Durant, and Green, but no one shits on the Cavs for being a super team of LeBron, Love, Irving/Thomas, Wade, and Rose?

Because LeBron and Irving are the only Cavs comparable to Curry, Durant, and Green. And Okay is a monster is own right.

*Klay is a monster

fpbp

Warriors would have lost in 2015 if Love and Irving were healthy I think. Love missed the whole series and Irving missed every game but the first one.

why do you think nobody gives a fuck that the patriots were 18-0?

yeah maybe if the warriors did 16-0 it'd be impressive

Warriors would have lost in 2015 if Love or Irving were playing.

And that's really what's embarrassing. All the talk about Curry being the unanimous MVP, the West being harder, and the Warriors being a dynasty, yet if it weren't for Kyrie and Love both getting injured in 2015 they'd be 1-2 against the Cavs, their 1 win coming after they added the second player in the league to their team.

>Thomas, Wade, and Rose?
old and broken all of them

they were an iman shumpert 3 rimming out from being up 3-0 and yes they would have crushed them if they had either one of those two all series.

>everyone fucking hates millennials
t. millennial

I respect the dubs for building primarily through the draft. It's Durant I don't respect.

Stop bandwagoning the millennial team flip bro,

Deep inside we are all Lebron fans.

>And that's really what's embarrassing. All the talk about Curry being the unanimous MVP, the West being harder, and the Warriors being a dynasty, yet if it weren't for Kyrie and Love both getting injured in 2015 they'd be 1-2 against the Cavs, their 1 win coming after they added the second player in the league to their team.

Adding insult is that the Warriors always have an easy path to the finals.
They don't get to play the Grizzlies back then and if they play a tough team one or two of their best players are injured.

Except Pats didn’t get a chip and the Warriors did you fucking moron.

I get that OP essentially set this up and samefagged replies to form a hate thread of the greatest team to ever play in the NBA, but holy shit are you guys delusional.

LeBron is a chronic choker whose getting shit on by literal irony incarnate. >His super teams failed
>a different super team is set to surpass either of his by quite a margin

>he’s 3-5 and he’s never getting another ring
>all members of the Dubs will have a better finals record than him before their run is over

>he’s talked shit on his teammates to the media for the entirety of his career
>his teammates now talk shit on him to the media

It’s a fucking amazing time to be a bandwagoning Warriors faggot and a lifelong stereotypical LeBeta hater. Warriors are the greatest team ever assembled and LeBitch abs his groupies will be forced to watch their assent to NBA legend while they fade into irrelevance. 3 fucking 5(and counting).

B E S T T I M E L I N E

And if Bogut never gets injured and Draymond doesn't chimp out the Warriors would've lever lost in 2016. What's your point? This is sports and shit like that happens

And if Love never gets a concussion the Cavs wouldn't need 7 games in 2016. What's your point?

>not getting it, the post.

Not the person you’re reying to but holy shit user, take my word fir it, you’re too retarded to take part in this discussion

>if
>if
>if

My point is stated very clearly at the end of my last post. Go ahead and read it again, if you'd like

They would have easily lost game 1 to the spurs without that zaza crap. This is why 16-1 is unimpressive (along with them having just added an MVP to the winningest team ever)

My point is your """counterpoint""" fell flat on its face and you're too retarded to understand why. The absolute state or memeior fans.

Not that guy but you sound retarded, he's saying there are a million what if scenarios in every single series in every sport.
>W-well we would have won if there was no injuries
>Haha if we hadn't have missed those field goals we would have definitely won, moral victory!
No faggot, hold your L.

if you're not a millennial, you're either too old or too young to be here though

Most anyone complaining online about millennial is a millennial who doesn't know what the word means.

My "counterpoint" was that all these >if scenarios are pointless (including the one I brought up) since they are common throughout all sports and can't be avoided. But you're obviously too much of a dumb cunt to realize that

no the fuck it didnt lol hes saying if the lavs were supposed to win in 2015 the larriors wouldve won in 2016 simple

I don't get it: if the Warriors do anything wrong, people shit on them and make fun of them, but if the Cavs did something similar, people would defend them to the death. Why does it seem like, for many, GSW can do nothing right and the Cavs can do nothing wrong?

Also, in 2015 and 2016 the losing team was unhealthy. In 2017 both teams were healthy and played their best, and GSW won. Why do people still make fun of the Warriors despite what happened in 2017?

>16-1
>2nd place
Burger sport """"knowledge""""

..... they fucking won it all
But as others point out, they're a super team. It's almost as if not winning every game was a disappointment. The 3-1 lead is a full blown collapse

>still not getting it, the post
Kek Jesus dude

His point is that there's not a '0' next to the number

>It's almost as if not winning every game was a disappointment
Kek brilliant analysis user. It’s almost as if ANY team going 15-0 would be disappointed to then go 15-1. Although 16-1 is still a chip so yea, the disappointment was short lived.

Also, apart from Cavs having an other worldly shooting night, even Cavs fans admitted the refs blatantly step in to help extend the game atleast to 5.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=F9BH8cOflSM

Are you legitimately retarded, user?

It's tied to our survival instincts. We remember the bad because we don't want to repeat it

>>they're still laughing stocks
I have literally not seen a 3-1 meme since last Summer outside of the poorest of Twitter comments.

Correct

That wasn’t his point. He was trying to compare a LOSING season to WINNING season. The Dubs going 15-4 would be comparable to the Patriots going 18-1, but that’s not what happened. The Dubs got the chip and did it with only one lost game in the post season. Still impressive.

No your counterpoint is that you were missing players in 2016 but the Cavs were too and that nullifies your comparison you retarded faggot
And he's flat out wrong because his reasoning is countered by the fact the Cavs had an injury to one of their big three too in 2016 whereas the Warriors were healthy in 2015
Holy shit you're legit retarded

>he's saying there are a million what if scenarios in every single series in every sport
No he gave a specific example of missing key players, countered by the fact the Cavs were missing Love to a concussion that plagued him the other games too.

they got refballed hard by the NBA

What is the millennial meme?
Almost everyone on this board is a millennial? And almost every NBA player is a millennial? Can someone explain this to me?

spot on

>chronically not getting it and proving to be incapable of understanding the concept of “shit happens to every team not just your team”, the post.

Lakers did it already. They would have been famous if they did the full playoff sweep since that's never been done.

Lakers went 15-1

Yet he still has had a better individual career than anyone on your faggot millennial team and always will.

>individual career
Yes, these two words perfectly summarize LelBron. He’s an athletic marvel, a stat junkie, and an INDIVIDUAL CAREER promoter. Unfortunately this makes him a terrible TEAM PLAYER which is why he’s never been, is not, and never will be a GOAT.

>try and falsely equate 2015 Cavs with 2016 Memeiors
>get called out on it
>suddenly switch your argument to "there's always what ifs"
>backpedaling this hard
The iniured as fuck underdog 2015 Cavs were an Iman Shumpert 3 rimming out from going up 3-0 on a healthy favored elite Memeiors team. The 2016 GOAT Memiors lost a 3-1 lead with no excuse whatsoever. They failed in the most epic fashion possible. Now do you understand why you're retarded?

Have you ever looked at how badly his team performs in the brief minutes he sits out?

>Unfortunately this makes him a terrible TEAM PLAYER
LeBron haters are the only people on the planet more retarded than LeBron dickriders. LeBron is one of the best team players ever, his passing and direction is his greatest strength. To actually think he's a terrible team player is to literally know nothing about basketball.

Switch LeBron with ANY member of the Memeiors and let's see how that argument stands up

Even more fun: Put anybody on the Memeiors on the Cavs, when they won't be playing 4v1 like they usually are

Because his current team is designed to fail without him. Their entire """"strategy"""" is LeBron-focused driving and kick outs. Outside of that, there is literally no strategy.

>team A has almost no chance of winning
>team A nearly wins one, wins the other
>team B has almost no chance of losing
>team B nearly loses one, loses the other
>see their are always what ifs, team A and B are the same

This post just lowered the bar to new depths of retardation

>rent free

>no argument
indeed it did my retarded friend

Stale pasta

The Warriors aren't a laughing stock. Everyone considers them to be one of the greatest teams of all time. Lebron just saved his legacy with 3-1.

You know every time a team goes up 2-1 3-1 in the Finals now the commentators will be bringing up the legendary Bron Cavs team being the only team to come back. They have solidified their place in history with an iconic victory. Memeiors blew their historic season in historic fashion. Nobody is going to be putting their team on the level of MJ's Bulls now nor should they ever have after needing KD to stand a chance.

all rings after they got durant don't count. You can't stack your team this much and still be respected.

I’m not even the guy that replied to you, you massive goal post moving moron. It is clear to anyone who is not you that bringing “what if” scenarios into an argument is not a strong bases for your point. Just stop dude, you don’t get it and that’s fine. This is painfully embarrassing to see someone so bent on arguing their made up “what if” scenarios that they completely misinterpret what the argument is even about.

When you're team is literally built around you and you're considered the GOAT in the game, you kinda need to step up in certain clutch situations or step down from "GOAT Status". If the foundation of the team cracks under pressure, the entire team is fucked.

English must not be your first
language to be missing the point this hard

I'll translate this poorly worded post:
>waaaaaaaaaaaaah what ifs don't work out for my grossly favored team, it's not fair, stop using what ifs against me!

>this level of stupidity and unawareness

Dude just stop, for fucks sake nobody is following whatever retarded shit you’re trying to spin here. it really IS as simple as everyone is trying to tell you! If you’re still not getting it, you do not have the mental capacity to ever get it. Please stop trying, you’re going to hurt yourself.

Fucking this so much. LeGM literally seals his teams fate by structuring the play style and strategy like this.

>get btfo
>change your argument
>get btfo again
>just keep saying the other guy is retarded and doesn't get it
you forgot to include:
>im not that guy
>im not even a memeiors fan
the absolute state of memeiors fans
thanks for the free bump. more people need to see how embarrassing this entitled """fanbase""" is.

Keep in mind, this strategy works against every team except the most stacked team in the history of the NBA, where it still kinda works and where no other team has proven capable of defeating.

>this strategy works against every team except the most stacked team
Absolutely delusional. It fails much more often than not.
>ie: 3-5
>ie: Cavs current losing streak
>ie: disgruntled teammates

I have no idea what idiotic convoluted point you were trying to make, how was I supposed to respond to it

Leave him be, user. He’s not even capable of making his own points let alone interpreting yours.

>3-5
>lost as a three man team with no other starters or bench on their first season together
>lost missing two of their three best players to a historically great team
>lost to the most stacked team in history
>lost to a Spurs dynasty that is one of two elite teams of the past two decades
>only bad finals loss comes to a Mavs team that swept Kobe's lakers

>I have no idea what point you're making
>proceeds to argue the next 100 replies against said point they suddenly no longer understand
Are you retarded?

Please let this be the GOAT bait.

>entitled memeior """fans""" brain stops functioning when things go their way.gif

>if you don't find a way, you’ll find an excuse

what kind of retarded question is this?

a historic choke from a historically good team is more of an "upset" than a historic playoff run from a historically good team

>players in the NBA whose team beat both dynasty spurs and warriors in the playoffs
>none besides Bron
'nuff said

Chris Paul's Clippers actually beat both in 2014/2015.

>players in the NBA who needed to join two different super teams in order to attain nearly double the losses to wins on his finals record
>none besides Bron
>3-5
'nuff said

> Cavaliers
> super team
Low effort low quality bait

>this revisionist history
he beat the warriors in their first season together, draymond was a rookie that year and didn't start. the warriors hadn't made a finals yet.

then he beat an over the hill spurs team that never made it back to the finals ever getting dumped by bron. great regular season team that was too old to make it to the finals.

chris paul never beat a prime dynasty spurs or warriors team. close but no cigar

>joining a team with an aging knees wade and bosh with no bench and no coach is bad but already being on a superteam with an elite coach and stacked roster is good
okay gotcha

Reminder that this golden state team is the best run & organized a team the nba has even seen.

espn.com/nba/story/_/id/19795490/tom-haberstroh-nba-superteam-rankings-warriors-cavaliers-timberwolves-more

Cavaliers are widely considered a super team. Sorry you’re opinion can’t be validated to further your delusions of the “”””one man LeChoke”””” team

“Not 1... not 2... not 3.... not 4.... not 5.... not 6.... not 7....”

Once again being an excuse printing machine for LeBeta doesn’t make 3-5 any less of a stain in his super team record L/W record.