Fixed Germany

Fixed Germany

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why are shart made borders so unaesthetic?

Awful map

fixed Germany
r8

beautiful

Fixed G*rmany

American geography.
This is his third attempt. First he accidentally got the Poland maps and did not realize it was not Germany, then he got the American map. Same mistake...

>then he got the American map. Same mistake
no one's this stupid

I got people who don't know where NK is and point to some random country (it happens), but point at the Mediterranean sea, the Black sea and the Caspian sea really got me uncomfortable with them owning nukes.

*takes breath*
NICE TRY VERY GOOD VERY GOOD HOWEVERRRRRRRRRRRR

>all those dots on Greenland

why burgers hate us so much?
I liked you before I started using the internet

Because you grand father gassed Bernie Sanders mother when she was only 5 years old.

fug

French Germany is not big enough.

Belgian part belongs to me

When confronted, Americans like to talk about WWII to justify their point. Just like Obama did when visiting Poland and telling the world that his father served in WWII (at the age of 5yo).

There is no way this map is real. I get that Americans generally suck at geography but I don't believe this

Probably the journalist where cherry picking people. Don't feel bad about a meme. :)

Here, have a reason why you are a laugh stock on Sup Forums. Unless you are obama, then you are not responsible for the meme.
youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

but I like them.
Are they like that irl too?

Ask to your locals who work in tourisms sector and keep listening Americans tourists talking about WWII when visiting Germany.

Nothing is sacred for them.

Grandpa fought you fucks
I hold a grudge

>that dot in florida

A lot of people fought WWII, almost all countries take part. And guest what, the war ended.

Also, there is no longer a Soviet Union. Please, stop blame Russia for everything bad that happen in the world.

Because an American made them, duh.

well I don't. Thought you guys were cool

ignorance.
Also pretty funny, americans like to ride the whole "americans like Germany but they don't like us back buhu such assholes" thing.
In reality they hate us even more than we seem to hate them. They won't admit it tho

Superb post

They hate Germany for a good reason.
America is almost 28x bigger than Germany.
America has 4x the German population.
Germany was burned to ground after wwii.
Germany was divided and humiliated.
Still, Germany manage to recover and once again become a economic power that rival their industries.
Who would not be pissed?

nobody cares about germany anymore here. they just make terrible nazi jokes

>here
Boy, those people probably don't know where germany is. Is not the same thing.

only poor mutts who derive their conception of the world and history from movies and television hate or make fun of germany

few care anything about Germany's economy

I would understand if the Brits or Russians would hate us for this, but the Americans have never seen a particular problem in German economic strength.

literally all americans I met dislike us

German posters always say things like this on Sup Forums but I don't believe any of you. It's just not how Americans are at all, in any part of the country, either you met assholes, Jews, or didn't understand you were being bantered or you're making it up

Yeah is it not right though? Nobody cares on average
don't be a cunt then?

Good point.
Hight end = MADE IN GERMANY
Low end = MADE IN P.R.C.
America can't compete with German engineering. The only time that America was on the edge of science was after the operation paper clip.

We kind feel the same thing when small countries have a way better agricultural results than us. Like, we have more arable land than the entire E.U. and can't produce the same amount of potatoes than Netherlands grow (piss me off think about).

>America can't compete with German engineering. The only time that America was on the edge of science was after the operation paper clip.
Bullshit. German industry is sophisticated, but so is the American. If you're talking about economic strength, the US still comes out on top in GDP per capita.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

Also it's retarded to generalize all the time, there's good quality Chink stuff and bad quality German stuff. It's simply that low budget production is mostly outsourced to China.

First, i don't trust GDP. For me, it's just a meme.
Second, yes, your top stuffs are better than American top stuffs.

AMD or Intel? Or are you a phoneposter?

Germany sells buttloads of shit in the US but Americans don't manage to do the same thing in Germany.
This will only get worse when Aldi becomes big in the states, I can already hear them accusing Germany of trying to colonize America with grocery stores and food.
To be fair, Dutch farming is ridiculous. These guys are the second biggest exporter of food on the entire planet. They successfully beat countries and even entire continents

>This will only get worse when Aldi becomes big in the states, I can already hear them accusing Germany of trying to colonize America with grocery stores and food.
we have ikea and no one cares. in fact people love it

Okay I'm going to be honest, most of the burgers I refer to are americans I talked to online (not Sup Forums). Maybe they were underage or stupid, don't care.
They made it pretty clear to me that you guys can be absolute jerks. And no it wasn't jokes or bantz, would be mad at brits or french too then.

meet some real americans and then come back.

AMD has better cost benefit.
>They successfully beat countries and even entire continents
Yes, they do...

>most of the burgers I refer to are americans I talked to online

I just mean that this isn't really indicative of how Americans act, especially to foreigners in any part of the country. People online, especially in communities like gaming are really rude pieces of shit that probably listen to Soviet military marches and form their worldview based upon military history pages on wikipedia. Seriously go around the country and in almost any part of the country and people will be courteous, interested, and while maybe a little ignorant, friendly and outgoing

Yeah, but you don't have people complaining that the Swedish export more to the US than they import. But there are lots of complains that the Germans export more than they import.

>the one in SOUTH korea