To make it as an actor you gotta be hot and good looki

>To make it as an actor you gotta be hot and good looki..

Sure, if you don't mind not moving past villain or character actor roles.

Or you can be base your entire career on being the exception to the rule.

Especially if you don't have a penis.

I don't think people really mind to be honest unless the character is supposed to be someone attractive

the idea of everyone in a movie having to be incredibly good looking seems like some old hollywood thing that isn't all that true

It's okay for British actors to be ugly. Americans prefer ugly Brits to be cast as villains. Makes them easier to hate.

it often takes me out of a movie how good looking everyone is. Like watching Leo play a 19th century mountain hunter or Brad pitt playing a gangster hitman. Also even the ugly people have the make up team behind them making them look clean and tidy

times are a'changin'

>making them look clean and tidy
r-rright?

There are definitely places for more average-looking actors, but it locks you out of some roles I think. Like the main character in a superhero film, or Bond. Even in those huge budget films they can still get a villain or supporting role though.

you're either really hot, fat (because funny), or very unique looking in hollywood

(((unconventionally attractive))) is the new (((attractive))).

what the fuck am i looking at

Adam Driver/Kylo Ren/Jesuit #2

The only real requirement is being a mayonnaise

Classic

wat

There Driver and there's DJ Qualls

haha you're so funny guys, keep it up!

Some people are attractive, and some people are classic

WHITE

How many babies did driver strangle with his bare hands whilst he was in the marines?

interesting that you used Dunham, Adam Driver plays the 'hot guy' on her TV show

I'd like to see the genetic rejects who make these threads.

The unwashed peasants have always had a penchant for public floggings. Bread and circus.

suicidal girls love him

Is that bird poop?

>pigeoned

he has very distinctive features that make him look interesting.