NE: Rex Burkhead (knee) practicing Thursday
JAC: Fournette (ankle) will practice Thursday
NYJ: Bates 'strong candidate' to replace Morton
DEN: Sanders not charged in sexual assault case
SEA: Avril thinks he can play again, okay if not

Next year is our year

LET ME GET WHAT I WANT LORD KNOWS IT'LL BE THE FIRST TIME

>Got summoned for jury duty.

Is anybody here not a bust or heading to bustville?

Jets are contenders next year

iktfb

tfw have to do it on the 30th, i don't want to go :(

>News
Thank god you wrote that there, otherwise I'd have no idea what all those other words meant.

>CLG: Report: Miami open to first-round quarterback
Thank fucking god. Tannehill is a big question mark and I am pretty sure there are 2-3 guys better than him in the draft.

Whats clg mean?

Put money on the Jags and the Eagles. Line is too in favor of the Pats even if I think they'll win.

Have no clue how the Eagles are underdogs at home with them being the top home defense in the league and leading with QB pressures and run defense. But it's a good underdog to bet on.

>Patriots won 21 games in a row, including post season. That won't be broken for a long fucking time, if at all. There is NOTHING you can do about it.

questionable

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

>deshaun watson
>cam newton
>matt ryan

0/10 see me after class

Matt Ryan has had a pretty good career.

Ryan and Newton are certainly not busts. Too early to tell imo on Mariota, but it certainly doesn't bode well for Watson to be have the same season-ending injury twice this early on in his pro career.

>but didnt win when it counted

18-1

Ryan
Cam
Winston
Mariota
Watson
Mayfield

O yeah I forgot he was still around

>tfw the next week and a half of your life is ruined cuz some nig got caught with heroine

I’m still mad and it was years ago

college

no QB

college

Thoughts on SC6 with Smith and Jamele?

thank god I am down as a republican in a left leaning area.

My sister has been called like 3 times

so if Brady cant play the Pats are toast aren't they

ummm no sweetie that streak includes a superbowl win over the Carolina Panthers.

annoying

Naw nigga, only one PA team on the block now

>tfw the only good thing the Steelers have ever done against the pats is end that streak

Worth it. Remember that game like it was yesterday.

Winston and Mariota are ungood. I dont even think Cam "under 60% completions" Newton is good

>Not committing crimes early on so you'll never be called for that shit later
4d chess

lets go foles

Pretty much. Hoping for a Foles vs Hoyer super bowl.

let me guess the only people not shit in the nfl are aaron rodgers and tim bradley

not necessarily. Hoyer's better than most backups, and certainly better than Foles or Bortles. Keenum is an obvious mismatch, though.

I have a feeling my vikes are feeling themselves so hard this week and the eagles will score like three TDs.

>Hoyer
>better than Foles
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cam was MVP and played in a superb owl when his #1 receiver was Ted Ginn I don't know what more you want

and how is Winston not good

Mayfield or Cousins, gonna be a great team in a year or two. They have a ton of money. Can't wait to wave to the giants as we pass each other on the elevator. We are going to the top.

Cousins is going to Denver, get ready to settle for Tyrod Taylor

>#1 receiver was Ted Ginn
this is a bad thing?

good post

yes

We can win it all!

The throw wasn't great but it was absolutely fucking catchable. Fucking melaninlet manlet receivers.

Ginn was pretty bad until 2015

They will draft a qb before they ever get tyrod.

I'm just worried about the vikings now.

yeah but it'll be Sam Darnold lol

But we can beat them!

Nah. Brees, Wilson, Stafford, Wentz, Rivers, Ryan, Roethlisberger are all good too.

Cam was MVP on a team with a great defense against a historically weak schedule. He's got all the arm talent in the world, which is why he threw bombs to Ted Ginn all year, I just don't think he's as good as everyone makes it out to be.

idk man Vikes are a scary defense

Yes but it's going to be a low scoring shitfest most likely in which everyone is going to be on the edge of their seats.

>bills were the bike guy
Digusting

Everything they have, we have as well. Remember. The Vikings have to beat the Eagles as well.

>Jagtards opponents are 102-132 (.435) when you take away the games against the Jasg
Gee, I wonder why their defense is so good when their opponents are such hot garbage.

Brady vs. The Wall.

The wall is undefeated. I don't care if Brady bathes in stem cells and eats babies to get their youthful vigor and appease his lord Satan. The wall always wins.

I've never liked the weak schedule argument
they made the Owl. Isn't the entire point of the playoffs to weed out the teams that got there cause their schedule was easy?

>doubting the jets
Have you forgot how elite we were with fucking mark sanchez

Eagles defense at home is a lot better than the Vikings defense on the road. Eagles have the best home defense actually.

>everyone on Brady's dick
>if they lost all of Sup Forums will claim to not know what it smells like

t.

if the Pats lose the shitposting will be devine

Some of us are still pure

Fumbles butts.

>LET'S GO TO PHILADELPHIA. IT'S GOING TO BE 48 AND DRIZZLY, AND WE'RE BRINGING THE PURPLE RAIN.

>one of those players has a ring with the pats and it isn't welker

more like t.

you were never elite

BRADY IS OFF THE CLIFF

Shitposting of the year. Brady could have retired end of the last season with his goat status intact and Grapalo whipping the ever shit out of the afc east for another decade but his hubris will haunt new england for decades.

They did beat the Seahawks, but then they faced Arizona's 4th string QB in the NFCCG IIRC.

And I don't think the weak schedule can be ignored when it comes to the Panthers becuase of how the schedule rotation works

>2013: 12-4
>2014: 7-8-1
>2015: 15-1
>2016: 6-10
>2017: 11-5

Be interesting to see how they do next year with a presumably tougher schedule.

no they didn't, they whupped Palmer's ass in the NFCCG

That Arizona thing was a different year, but never mind. I don't think it changes my mind about the 2015 Panthers being paper tigers.

Heh, just wait. We are the only team capable of taking the patriots out in the afc playoffs. And it WILL happen. SOON

they faced Arizona's 4th string in 2014

Literally 5 mins of celebrations and then Zimmer is giving out orders to be working out by 7 45 in the morning the following day, dont bet on it.

they also beat the Packers and Redskins in the regular season, two other playoff teams in 2015. the only NFC playoff team they didn't play that season was Minnesota and they'd have won if they did.

BRADFORD IN A COMA I KNOW I KNOW ITS SERIOUS

HEAVEN KNOWS IM MISERABLE NOW

Garapalo made it out like a mad man.

He's happy as fuck that he isnt playing for NE now because he wont be reminded every waking moment he isnt Tom Brady. I feel bad for the sack of shit that is playing QB after him.

stop pretending that "injury" isn't a ruse

Zimmer was in the locker room after the game telling his players they haven't won shit yet, and Diggs talked about how he wasn't gonna celebrate too much because he had squats the next day. try again

They are going to rush Sendejo back after that big hit. That dude is going to be a target for big hits and cheap shots. They dont rotate guys out.

you guys know if the Vikes win the Owl it's tainted right?
>not good enough to win the Owl on neutral ground
pathetic

Sendejo is fine, he's been practicing all week. go ahead and target him

People really don't put enough emphasis on how much the schedule rotation can predetermine your season.

>Jags opponents were .436 in the regular season
>Pats opponents were .513 in the regular season
>Pats schedule was 18% harder

>Pats allowed 18.5 PPG
>Jags allowed 16.8 PPG
>Pats allowed 10% more points per game
>Pats would have allowed 15.2 PPG if you adjust for strength of schedule (#1 in the league)

>Pats scored 28.6 PPG (#2 in the NFL)
>Jags scored 26.1 PPG (#5 in the NFL)
>Pats scored 9.6% more PPG even with a harder schedule
>Pats would have scored 34.9 PPG if you adjust for strength of schedule
interesting

I'm not saying they weren't good, but they weren't the best team in the league that year. More to my original point though, was that Cam's MVP season (59.8% comp, 239.8 YPG, 35 TDs, 10 INTs) was pretty bad by MVP standards. I know he had good rushing stats, but I'm judging Cam purely as a passer here.

time to log off

>Go thru Pilly Dillys to return home to win it

Yeah no try again.

Unironically this.

Wait, the Eagles are underdogs? That's kind of easy money there.

>how to trigger soyboys with four letters
S K O L

>lost 4 Owls not at home
>win 1 at home
it's pathetic that they need homefield advantage while every other Owl win ever wasn't at home

gonna have to rebuild that shit defense

>but I'm judging Cam purely as a passer here.
that's not judging him fairly though. it'd be like judging Darren Sproles on his ability as a between-the-tackles runner. i don't understand why people do this with Cam Newton.

>some dumb iceland soccer chant
Embarrassing.

What about the Stoolers winning 40? That was technically home field advantage and that was also conveniently the worst officiated owl of all time

if New Orleans or Miami was ever not shit they'd have a chance to play the owl in their home stadium with how many they've had