PSV wants to BAN smoking in all Dutch stadiums

PSV confirmed soyboy team

psv.netwerk.to/nieuws/artikel/43618_'PSV pleit voor algeheel rookverbod Eredivisie'.php

good. shit's nasty

Stop sucking on jewish cancer sticks.

I'll do what I want to do, fagboy. Stop trying to enforce your morality on others.

Oh wow it's the 14-year old Sup Forumstardditor who's mad that his dad told him to get off the computer, how original.

People should do what they want to do, as long as they pay the consequences. How is that adolescent? Adulthood is having to deal with your decisions.

imagine smoking like a faggot lmao

GOOD!

IT'S FUCKING ANNOYING.
I feel like I'm in the 1950's when I'm at a sports event in Europe.

I don't want to have the smoke from your poor decisions in my face, thanks.

>ill do something that literally gives me nothing but bad things if i want to! im a big boy!
Yikes

me breathing in your second hand bullshit is a consequence. fuck your dumbass habit

Tobacco is literally one of the only industries not controlled by (((them))).

Reminder you are low test if you don't smoke

good
it's fucking disgusting whenever i go abroad

kill yourself

after you

Atleast with smoking cancer doesnt come as a surprise

kys yourself

It's almost like all capitalists regardless of race are bad, hmmm...

Back to Sup Forums

if do what you want means to do what you and your past generations were brainwashed to do, go ahead, tool

I WILL smoke next time I'm on the stadium and there's nothing you can do about it

>"please don't kys yourself"
>reeeeee soyboys

yes, it is only a coincidence that what basically turned smoking into a epidemic, the movie industry, was and still is fully controlled by them

fuck yeah

Your shit choices cost the society billions.
Fuck off now

They already banned ciggies in Romanian pubs and stadiums but I'm fine with it. Managed to cut it to one pack every 3-4 days.

wrong dipshit
people paying extra taxes to die young is the perfect situation for the health system

what costs billions is old fucks living past 90 constantly in and out of hospital

Well said

>stadiums

do people even listen to it?

Smoking is actually good for you. Why do you think "they" are pushing bans so hard? Think about it.

>morality
>conveniently forgets secondhand smoke

nah m8 take your "fag" and sequester yourself among other stinky smokers. I don't want to get lung cancer or smell stinky smoke.

Vaping is not as bad though, the "smoke" doesn't smell bad and hasn't been shown to cause secondhand illness.

>Vaping

fuck your strawberry shit, smoke like real man

For me it's still Feyenoord

Yeah and don't forget some Marlboro branded soya to go with it cuck

Whenever I see a lunglet smoker all I can think is just how pathetic they are. I have never encountered a smoker who was physically fit or mentally stable like a normal person. Not to mention that their mental weakness is disgusting. A lunglet is the sign of someone who never got their shit together and can't cope with pressure in a healthy manner which is why they turn to cancer make-me-feel-good sticks like sad little betas. If I saw a lunglet near me smoking his cancer stick I would bully him mercilessly, maybe even physically push him a little like how he was bullied in grade school by the Chads.

>He crosses the street when he sees smokers
>He's afraid the 2nd hand smoke will affect his strict soy regimen
>He's a nerd snitch obsessed with regulating other people

Don't lose your breath in anger, lunglet. You need all the oxygen your tar-ridden little micro lungs can process to keep you alive.

If soy-enriched lungs are so strong why can't you handle a puff of smoke at a football game?

Forever & ever