What do they do with all the replicated glassware, plates and cutlery?

What do they do with all the replicated glassware, plates and cutlery?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NU338bxB5Lo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They made Worf chew it up and eat it so when he shits it out it would be recycled into the replicators

They insert the broken glass into Cr Troi's vagina

Carefully hand-wash and dry them before storing them in inertial dampened cupboards for future use.

Replicator recycles it. Yea i answered it. I dont give a fuck

Next question.

Put back in the replicator to be transformed into energy and then the energy is used to make more cups of Earl Grey Tea or Ice Cream

Seems like a huge waste of energy, it's not like this is a post-scarcity society.

They put it back in the replicator and the material is reused. They show that I'm pretty sure.

>waste of energy
>infinite antimatter energy core

I actually wanted an answer because I was watching DS9 last night and O'Brien replicated an ice bucket, champagne in a bottle, plates, glasses, etc. Then the next scene it is all on the table, the champagne bottle is upside down in the bucket and him and Keiko are coming out of their quarters with that "we just fucked behavior". He goes to work, she stays in and sits on the couch. None of them make any effort to clean up the mess on the table.

>They show that I'm pretty sure.
Where? I'd like to see it or hear it mentioned.

She probably chucked it all in the replicator after she recovered from the BCC

Captain, I recommend a full spread of photon torpedoes.

Big Colm Cock?

Good Tea...

... Nice House.

doing it wrong

What ever they want.
youtube.com/watch?v=NU338bxB5Lo

Big Celtic Cock

it would take the suns entire output to make less than an ounce of matter.

so really those glasses should go in the dishwasher.

That made me laugh way more than I was expecting.

what would happen if I ordered cold earl grey, heated it up with a phaser then ordered the computer to take it away again?

>it would take the suns entire output to make less than an ounce of matter.
Good think theyre not making matter. They just resequence existing matter into whatever you ask for.

Is he /our guy/?

>wants Jadzia to be submissive
>awkward
>highly intelligent
>muslim

It all gets made into other things just like all the shit from the ship's tolets gets made into Troi's favorite treat: chocolate.

Why do Star Trek threads always have all these weird fetish posts?

Does like, their poop and pee and skin flakes and sweat and everything else get sucked into the replicator?

Yes. Waste is replicated into an inert biomatter.

If you don't need money then you certainly don't need my money

does barclay ever eat replicated food or is he a sperg about that too?

considering the first episode hes in the replicator starts breaking and hes in responsible for solving the problem i wouldnt blame him.

What's wrong with replicated food? It's the real thing, just created in a way that is unconventional to us.

Except synthol. There is no intoxicant in that. Waste of time.

That was such a pointless scene.

Replicated food is implied to be inferior to the real thing in some way all the time in trek.

Antimatter stores are not infinite and can run out. It happened in Voyager the time Ensign Chinaman died.

They say the flavours of some exotic foods are inaccurate. Not that the food is inferior.

>Muh romulan ale.

This.

In TNG Riker cooks breakfast once and everyone hates it except Worf because Klingons are dogs.

I wouldn't say inferior, just boring. As its always going to be the exact same thing every time with zero variation.

=data's wife #remaindertrekbiscuit

Instead of spending the extra time and energy replicating substandard food, then taking the time to sit down and eat it, why didn't they just beam a balanced diet of nutrients directly into the body?

And before anyone says "to enjoy the activity of eating" it's the future. They had an entire holodeck worth of enjoyable activities.

ok, mohmmmmmmmm