Americans get confused about the existence of draws in Football but it works like this:

Americans get confused about the existence of draws in Football but it works like this:
a win is worth 3 points
a draw is worth 1 point

bump

Show the whole table senpai. I don't like seeing that they played 10 with only the teams reeee where Tony and ted

Here familia

who cares

I do

Heres some points for you

Do they do shootouts in regular season like hockey to determine points or do they end it and each team gets their points and goes home? Can a playoff game end in a draw or do they play indefinitely?

Kek

I know that from the 4CC. Don’t need any explaining here

why not 2 and 1?

The latter. Matches in round robin phases, like a league or a group stage, are played out until the regular time is over. A win is 3 points and a draw is 1.

On elimination phases, like a knockout stage or the playoff stages of a qualifier, a team must be determined. If there's no winner by the end of regular time, two extra shorter halves are played. And if there no winner after that, then they go to penalty shoot out.

How will I ever recover?

>tfw you want to join in with the banter but can because your cunt failed to qualify

Seems odd there's still penalty shots in elimination games. Shitty way to settle it desu. Is the the result of some historical matches being way too long

can someone explain how the diving and crying when someone skims your neck with their fingers works

Easy. Diving is a foul but guys still try it because it can give you a penalty or a free kick. It also can get your opponent a yellow card and if he already has one he'll get a red card thus they'll be removed from the game giving your team the advantage.

You won't. You live in Brazil.

>Wonders why Americans think soccer is for pussies
>Defends flopping like a faggot
user, we need to talk about your taste in sports

I didn't defend it. I explained why they do it.

I'm from the future, but im stuck here now.. ah well i onlly have to wait 5 years.

cant wait until sp after the world up. you guys go mental when Brazil beat USA 9 nil in the group stage of 2022 world cup.There are some memes trust me. i don't think this is going to have a butterfly affect as i'm told things will happen the way they are going to happen anyway. My time travel adviser advised me of this, he explained how it worked but it was too complex for my brain to fathom.

i forgot to mention that its funnier because USA get really good building up to it after being butthurt over missing out in russia.