Sup Forums I went to my new doctor today (I'm 21) and he was shocked that I didn't smoke, drink alcohol or have sex...

Sup Forums I went to my new doctor today (I'm 21) and he was shocked that I didn't smoke, drink alcohol or have sex. He stared at me like I had a problem. Then he asked me If I did have sex would I use a condom, I said no because I'm waiting to have sex until marriage so I wouldn't need a condom and he stared at me like I was an Alien. Why has this nation fallen Sup Forums

do you vape?

No I don't vape

>not enjoying all life has to offer.
>inb4 christian
>inb4 5'10" 250lbs "bulky build"

>Then he asked me If I did have sex would I use a condom

He wanted to suck your dink, OP

>because I'm waiting to have sex until marriage

Degenerate.

i dont drink ethier and people always act like i said i killed a baby since most of this country are drunkies by age 16

You literally will not enjoy things anymore than someone who didn't vape or 240 weed. The brain can only release so much dopamine. You're literally just wasting money and fucking up your arteries at the same time.

Who are you waiting for? You know women do not wait right? He thinks your a pedo or something.

>wife went to see her new doctor earlier this year
>doctor is a muslim woman with hijab
>everything goes well except she wants to drug wife up painkillers and mood altering drugs over a sciatic nerve discomfort
>wife politely turns down prescription over a little back ache that happens once or twice a year
>muslim doctor agrees to let it go
>having a little small talk with wife
>asks wife who she's voting for
>wife proudly says trump

She said her doctor's expression instantly dropped from pleasant to "you have two heads on your shoulders." She said the woman actually had the nerve to ask her if she's sure she wants to vote for him.

Our schools and colleges are brainwashing people into leftist trash. I sincerely hope a Trump administration would place financial penalties on colleges that lean left and fuck people up, especially the ones that push nonsensical degrees.

>I'm waiting to have sex until marriage

>he was shocked that I didn't smoke, drink alcohol or have sex
Well you have to admit that does seem pretty suspicious.

You don't have to go crazy, but just FYI, no girl wants to marry a boring virgin.

Moderation, faggot.

I dont think you understand how money or weed works. You mean you dont spend money on pleasure? you just hoard it? Everytime you buy that big mac meal with extra big mac sauce you are indulging the pleasure centers in your brain aka DOPAMINE. so you spend money and get dopamine. So yeah just because you choose not to smoke, drink, or have sex doesnt mean you are not indulging in the same dopamine money spending craze. You silly boi.

Like Trump university

Your doctor probably did all sorts of drugs and attended orgies when they weren't studying while at college.

definitely, but seeing the butthurt of people who want to force us to drink is funny. seriously, what is their deal?

>no girl wants to marry a boring virgin.
My aunt once told me it was nice that I had such strong feelings against cheating on spouses but "women like a little danger". unsurprisingly i don't trust girls at all considering all the women in my family cheated at one point. disgusting.

You must live in a degenerate shit hole

Women also say that they want a sensitive, caring man. But surprise! They really don't & being a pushover is a turn off to them. My wife tests me all the time w this shit. Sometimes I give, but most times I tell her to stfu & that's the way its gonna be. Cause let's face it, most their ideas are stupid & their management sucks.

Women are walking contradictions. So unfortunately gotta play the game if you want one.

Well my doctors office is in Towson which is near Baltimore

I'm just following the Bible leaf