Muzzies are at it again. I am from a third class city of a third world country

The picture you see is of fucking Hindus destroying the means of sole means of probably a very poor guy.

Sup Forums give me suggestions on how to end both Hinduism and obvious.

Muzzies have started a small riot here. They have infuriated the Hindus and are now fucking hiding. And they will attack again. Just from the back next time.

Get guns.
Use guns.

Why?
Leave Ape Piaggio ALONE

;_;

Because Muzzies are literal mudshite apes.
We have not had to deal with black people so I wouldnt know. But I am sure it would be a fair bet to say fucking muzzies who are both uneducated and inbred are the cancers of the societies here and are probably worse than niggers.

Hinduism why? Isn't it more chill compared to Islam? Is it holding people back?

Just informing general Sup Forums here. Yes Hindus chimp out. In the remote villages they do weird shit.

But in the cities, Hindus dont chimp out till the fucking muzzies try to assert dominance despite being a minority.
What happens is thus:
>somewhere in a mall a small quarrel breaks out between 2 guys
>One is a muzzy.
>Muzzy leaves
>by the time the other guy leaves the mall he sees 10 other muzzies waiting to beat the guy up

Muzzy professors are fucking biased as fuck.
Cops dont wanna deal with muzzies because they live in slums. And its dangerous to enter those.
And
Muzzies are always looking for a fight

Fucking monsters ruining Tuk Tuks.

We can't even get them here and you are just trashing them like they are garbage.

I just hate their weird practices. They are always fucking praying. Their super conservative nature.

The peaceful way to get rid of religion or at least lessen its importance is education and some level of prosperity. Aren't more Indians getting out of poverty? Muslims refuse to send their kids at school?

>destroying the means of sole means of probably a very poor guy
FUCKING INTO ENGLISH YOU SHITSKIN POO IN LOO

The Hindus will slowly, as neutrals label it in India, safronify the education. (Safron denotes right wing Hindu parties, currently leading party). Deglorify the past. Lie a little here and there.
Remember "superpower by 2020". Thats right wing brainwashing. They want to stay in power for long. The Hindus are buying it all.
The Mulsims: (also note its hard to generalize. I also have very cool Muzzy friends who arent anywhere close to being crazy. Some get very much ahead in higher education)
They send their kids to muzzy school where the learn the Koran more than anything (my friend went to normal schools)

Oh wow you are smart enough to spot a typo. You must be smarter than all of Alabama. I speak 5 languages you nigger.

>. I also have very cool Muzzy friends
Maybe you should move to Pakistan, traitor parasite.

What would you make of people who are fucking amazing at painting, love getting smashed and appreciate good music but are born to people who are muslims?

Maybe they should ditch their shitty religion or move to one of the numerous Islam dominated countries in the world. They don't belong in India.

But can you speak any of them properly?

They are racially the same as you but are still clinging to a foreign religion that is the leftover of your peoples slaughter at the hands of the Mughals.

Arouse racial pride in your people so you can unite and get rid of the foreign parasites (the ideas, dont kill your friends)

You know nigger, even the leaf is better than you.

>They send their kids to muzzy school where the learn the Koran more than anything

That's the problem. Education must be secular and focus in science, civic duties and humanism. They have such muslim schools in western states too. They teach nothing more than 'you are superior, they are infidels' and they hate the society they live in.
I suppose those super religious guys are the ones that ambush Hindu guys?

India is not racially homogeneous. Its more diverse than Europe I am not joking.
Its too late though.
The idea of right wing Nationalisms thatn looks so good on you Europeans is quite not as pretty here.
Right wing nationalism means bowing down to the Hindu faith. It is retarded.
Let me be frank. The west truly is admirable for the work they have done in the last centuries towards modern society.

You know what happens in India, most Hindus have 10 "Hindu worship" app on their phones which took decades of very enthusiastic research. It never occurs to them a car, a phone, a computer wasnt fucking made by Gods.
They get very easily pissed if you so much as even question their faith's basis.

Dont be so sorry for the Hindus. They are not so innocent. You are confusing them with Buddhists

Ya, 80,000,000 + Hindus killed by moslems. Fuck off.

That number cannot be right. Do you have a source? Muslims are a minority in almost every state. Them being the majority in only one state. Besides not all Historical conquests were driven by religious motives

Hindu dindu

Why don't you just admit you are a moslem living in India? Why don't you live in Paki land or trashcanistan?

My parents are Catholics.

Your wife's son needs you John. Dont sit idle here.

So why do you champion for moslems? Do you think when it comes down to it they actually care for you/like you when it comes down to group mentality?

Yes. I don't know man, such issues are very difficult to handle and they often end up in bloodshed and wars. We had two world wars on fought mainly on this continent, Balkan wars etc. Prosperity, higher levels of education, research ,secularism and reducing illiteracy dramatically has tamed rampant nationalism and aggressiveness . But after the economic and migrant crisis everybody fears a meltdown be it financial or civil war or both. Nobody can predict where it will break out.

Secular education for every child though is a first step for future progress.

Every single culture that lives alongside Muslims sooner or later turns to violence and collective punishment.
It must be everyone else's fault.

You take that back India

I hate Muslims. I lived in a Muslim city for four wears. Its like a giant prison. I had to get my college degree so I couldnt leave. I had no choice.
No drinks
No nightlife
No fun
Everywhere you see are fucking dementors

I am sorry SouthAfricabro. I speak of things I know nothing of.

Hey. Why single out Alabama?
(Betting you have relatives in engineering working at Marshall)

Hey man. Thanks for caring. I was so frustrated. It really means a lot that you gave it a thought.
Having had very strictly secular education, I know how vital it is.
Sadly I cannot guarantee the future generations of kids will receive the same.

No reason. Hey if you are from Alabama I mean no personal offense. Its just an attempt to get an edge over a guy.

I have relatives in the US. But none in Marshall

Bobby Jindal?

We have the same problem with gypsies and a few very isolated and backwards areas here. Most of them don't send their kids at school and they don't progress. And they stick to their families, many times commiting crime. They do have the same herd mentality. Stick to their 'tribe' and if you fight one of them then you have to deal with family, cousins, friends etc.

Also don't expect many serious answers in here. It's mainly shitposting and showing off.

>mudshite apes.

>poo in loo
>calling someone ape

wew

Pip pip cheerio Winston Churchill.