>Hues are dum-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iHO7plsEhHM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Hues are dum-

Not a single 4channer is probably as intelligent as that guy

What do you aim to achieve with this?

Memery, my dear friend.

I am. I won an MIT scholarship for molecular biology while studying in this corrupt 4th world shithole having a dysfunctional family and a drunk abusive father.

I believe you

Is Brazil the only LatAm nation with a Fields Medal, harder than the Nobel being every 4 years

I wish you the best and hope to hear good news about you one day bro

>I am.
>I won an MIT scholarship
Do you even know what a fields medal is you fucktwit

>Is Brazil the only LatAm nation with a Fields Medal
I don't know, bro.

I was the top student in my university for many years, I earned what I have today.

He won his fields medal for:
>for his profound contributions to dynamical systems theory, which have changed the face of the field, using the powerful idea of renormalization as a unifying principle.

If I were you I would go to Germany

Good for you, now pay your taxes so I can continue living like a NEET.

Illuminati.
You can see him "live" in here. Maybe you will understand something:
youtube.com/watch?v=iHO7plsEhHM

i bet this guy flushes toilet paper instead of throwing it to bin

Isn't that what americans do? Our system isn't set up to allow that or something that's why you throw it in the bin.

damn very nice job my friend

Why you don't pay money to everybody so fucking thoroughly

I don't know, you get some right autists on this site.

Nice! At which university did you go in Greece?

Not really of the intellectual caliber you'd expect to win IMO medals or Putnam's, and they themselves would be busy being groomed for a Harvard acceptance or some academic success us lesser mortals can never aspire to

Most autists here come to avoid social interaction anyhow

Lmfao. Aside from the fact that you're Greek and thus lying.

A fields medal is three or four ORDERS OF MAGNITUDE more impressive than a scholarship.

There are 4 fields medalists every 4 years. The most accomplished mathematicians in the fucking world.

This Brazilian guy is 1000000x times smarter than any person who has ever visited this website.

While you are correct, there are plenty incredible mathematicians that don't win the fields medal. In part because they make their breakthroughs after being 40

Von Neumann himself said 'the intellectual powers peak at 26' after which they decline gradually

I agree there are many. But I don't agree with your reasoning.

Most accomplished mathematicians, physicists etc. make their biggest contributions before 40. Like 90+%.

There are still many great mathematicians who don't get a medal. But that's because there's effectively one medal per year handed out (4 every 4 years). There are dozens of great mathematicians at any point in time.

He gave an interview in our version of the david letterman show and it was the most awkward interview I've ever witnessed. He is totally autistic.

With all due respect it is par the course for mathfags

ΕΚΠΑ τμημα βιοχημειας kαι μοριαkης βιολογιας

I also did Erasmus in Prague

Wow you sure showed us.

Wow you use of "wow" completely crippled me

>you will never be as intelligent or good looking as Brazilians