I-is he going to make it after all?

I-is he going to make it after all?

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/07/14/gallagher_team_clinton_has_outspent_trump_40-1_in_swing_states_and_is_only_tied.html
ig.ft.com/sites/brexit-polling/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If Hillary continues the way she is yes. All he has to do is keep his mouth shut

it's July now

Yeah so?

>may 22, 2016

>All he has to do is keep his mouth shut

lol. He can't. He's a fucking narcissist.

>I-is he going to make it after all?

He might, but there is still a campaign to be got through -- campaigns matter.

>All he has to do is keep his mouth shut
Oh well, so much for that...

If either of them just shut the fuck up for a few months, and let the other run his/her mouth, that might be an unusually effective strategy this year.

I just took a random pic

So that is an old graph, what does it look like now?

We still have 4 months left. Just look at how much fluctuation there was between now and 4 months ago

Sorry I just glanced at the picture. OP needs to renew his graph.

New graph is shilled to pieces. You have trump leading in some polls and practically tied or few points behind, and then you have some bloomberg polls that put hillary at +12 or +11 that cause this big gap in the graph.

Let's bring this up to date...

If you want to look at the polls as something to talk about, you sort of have to look at all of them.

If you just want to talk about the ones that give the answer you like, the conversation is meaningless and I'd suggest we all adjourn over to /s/ and look at nekkid women.

wouldn't want a dose of reality

Looks grim for him, is there any gamechanger that may help him out? According to this graph his maximum is 1:1 with Shillary.

>using just an average
highschool tier stats right here 2bh
here, have a superior model instead

One thing I do notice about these -- each candidate seems to drop following attracting major attention to themselves. To win, they should adopt the "disinterested observer" status, with campaign by proxy, that the founders envisioned.

What's the source on that graph?

its (((nate shillver's)))
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now

this shit is irrelevant only swing states matter

So trump is 7% behind? I thought he was leading? What is it now?

He has shut his mouth recently. The only controversy of late was the stupid star bullshit. All he has to do is let the media continue to overreach with no substance and he has this in the bag.

I am not a Trump fan, nor am I a Hillary fan, but yeah, there is more than hope for him. Each of them has a shot at winning from where they are now.

There is an entire campaign to go, a lot can happen during the campaign. Either candidate or, to a lesser extent, VP candidate, could have a major fuck-up. The economy could tank again. ISIS could mount some major attack that swings the electorate Some catch phrase or great commercial could crystallize public opinion. Hillary's health could crash. Trump's act should start to get old. Hell, Trump is so far from the mold of a traditional candidate, I would only be slightly surprised if he said, "Fuck it, this is not as much fun as the primaries, think I:ll go back to banging starlets and being a gazillionaire."

Polls are a snapshot of where the electorate is when the poll is taken, they have no predictive power for the future because future events matter.

It would be a fair statement if these polls were not conducted by people with personal interests in Trump not winning.

However, that is not the case.

Bloomberg predicted just before Brexit that its chance was going to be 75% of staying in the EU just before the vote in order to shill the elections.
It also put the stay campaign above with a 4 points lead which made the media say that Stay was going to win.

When the Brexit came, they lost badly and then they changed the chance in the website.

So you do have to take into account all of that.

He was never going to fail.

>Somebody guessing is superior...

no shit he is going to make it

its been the plan for 8 years

he wont run a second term

third party will win 2020

hill will be arrested

Elections are already decided years in advance

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

>hillary winning florida

he's not 7% behind
the odds according to their model are (only) 7% in hillary's favor whereas they were like 60% not even a few days ago
wait for a few more polls like todays to come in

Becoming American president is not about winning popular vote, but winning the electoral college. Trump is in dead heat in Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Florida. He definitely has a chance.

Yesssss fuck yes. Please use that argument, liberal scum, I fucking dare you. Lmfao

if we learned anything from Brexit, the polls mean jack shit in how things will turn out.

Kek. Liberals are terrified, fucking awesome. I've watched as tone of you shills has slowly moved from smug, to hysterical and unhinged, to desperate and depressed. It's dawning on you that Trump will win, and no amount of shilling will change that. So you spam Sup Forums to try to convince yourself that Trump won't win. You desperately spam and spam and spam, but that little feeling inside of you just won't go away. Liberal suffering is such a beautiful thing. Kek.

Except leave was winning in the run up to the vote... It had a slight edge.

Hillary will not have the needed steam to go through with it all.

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/07/14/gallagher_team_clinton_has_outspent_trump_40-1_in_swing_states_and_is_only_tied.html

Hillary is outspending him 40:1 and is tied.
There is not much more gas that she can give, and keeping it up will be extremely dificult.

Yeah, the actual vote had leave win. The polls before hand had remain winning ig.ft.com/sites/brexit-polling/

Hillaryfags on suicide watch.

>I-is he going to make it after all?

No.

>projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

>538

>Nate Silver got literally every prediction about Trump wrong in the primaries

I watched it all the way through. The media said that Stay was ahead.

It's all going to depend on Republican TURNOUT!!!

What happened to Reuters' credibility? They were supposed to be the British AP.

>increasingly nervous man.jpg

he didn't though? his models were pretty good its just that he for whatever dumb reason decided to completely ignore them whenever he talked about the primaries

He's fucked, Hillary has the poke vote

>Hillary
>Florida
haha no. As a Floridian unless he really does something to fuck up I can say with 100% confidence he will win this state.

exactly

VP pick might help Trump out.

Fuck you nigger.

Hillary is going to war with Russia, everyone is fucked.

>be right wing
>have perfect non racist explanation for every opinion
>racist anyway

hey dipshit, KKK is a democratic institution, not republican

Trump already one

kek praises it

Of course, he has multiple ways of winning

See the main option, pic relatived

The online polls showed leave winning but the phone ones favoured remain.

>nigger
>slovenia
lmao, there's like 3 niggers in total in the whole country
stay mad, leafshit

Option 2

Obama probably handed republicans the police vote.

Option 2 pt 2

Ironic that you use the exact same argument when Trump is losing.

Option 3

Option 3 pt 2

And last case scenario for the Trump camp is option 4

>Nate cardboard
Wew

>Reuters' credibility
>Born Israel Josaphat in Kassel, Germany, his father, Samuel Levi Josaphat, was a rabbi. His mother was Betty Sanders.

I've suspected this but I don't care enough to look through every poll

I looked through some of the recent ones and it had Hilary at +4 ahead of Trump, but they recorded it as +6

From the polls I looked at, they all used the same method of phone polling 50% landline

People who answer landlines during the day probably don't have a job and live off the government

i

What is the name of this poll? I can never find it

this desu

hes entertaining but sometimes hes really tiring to keep up and defend