Why did Llewelyn have no agua? He goes hunting all day in Texas summer and he doesn't bring agua?

Why did Llewelyn have no agua? He goes hunting all day in Texas summer and he doesn't bring agua?

Maybe he drank all the water he brought with him considering he had spent all day hunting in the Texas summer.

HAY LOBOS

agua be shooted

: (

was getting agua part of his plan?

didnt know wtf dis nigga was saying when i saw the movie thank you.

>that feel when agua sat there for hours, possibly, thinking of all the idiotic choices he'd made in his life, that led him to that moment
>that feel when agua may have sought a long and hard redemption if he'd survived the encounter
>that feel when agua knew he wouldn't

why did this make me feel, i'm not supposed to feel, i'm an autistic retard

>tfw no country for old ben

>big ass river 20 feet away

The bigger question is why did Llewelyn go back in the middle of the night with said agua.

BECAUES THE PLOT NEEDED TO MOVE

Because of what this guy said. Llewellyn had been to war. He'd seen despair, and regret, and fear. He knew it might have been entirely pointless but seeing that look, it would have gnawed at him for the rest of his life had he done nothing about it.

It's called "the human condition and how it relates to people who aren't autistic," user.

caught me off-guard there.

LOOOWELLIN

>intending to leave a man to die in the desert
>the humane thing to do is to give him a little bit of water to prolong his suffering

>that feel when agua has his brains blown off by the Mexicans

>you'll never take her in the back and screw her

>the human condition
>tee hee look how intelligent and world-weary I am

>tfw he was only trying to pay for his mothers medical bills
>tfw promised mama it would be his last job