Best of the Worst - Power Rangers

What did Mike say that got bleeped out?

FUCK HAIM SABAN

He said the Jews control Hollywood

What do you think?

He said the pink ranger was pink because of her pink cunt

Why did they sensor that?

For comedy. No idea why this isn't obvious to you, considering they never bleep anything for any other reason.

Probably because she's underage and America is squeamish about the C-word

They've been randomly censoring things for comedic effect for years. How do you faggots still not get that?

not understanding comedy is one sign of autism

>comedic effect
Please explain how censoring can be used for this YOU PINK CUNT

New YT rules. If they say or do or show anything that could offend anyone they lose all their ad revenue

You're fucking retarded if you believe that's they reason they bleeped out one brief moment in an episode where they also say "homo" and make fun of "elderly black women" and also laugh at a guy murdering someone IRL.

Why did they censor this?

having autism is another sign of autism

>Best of the Worst - Power Rangers
I'm not finding this ep on their BotW page. WTF

see

>believing it is random
I guess, if you're retarded and don't understand what's going on...

GUYS! DID YOU HEAR THE LATEST RLM GOSSIP???? PLEASE, WHERE TO I SIGN UP FOR THE LATEST RLM NEWS AND LE SARCASTIC REVIEW KINO? GUYS. SERIOUSLY. I NEED MY LE KINO AND RLM FRIEND SIMULATOR PLEASE. I'M AN AUTISTIC VIRGIN. PLEASE GUYS.

They've been doing it since The Grabowskis 10 years ago, you dumb fuck.

Like I said, if you're retarded and don't understand what's going on... thanks for proving my point, mouthbreather.

>"RLM is censoring things because of youtube rules!"

>Actually, RLM has been randomly censoring things as a running gag since well before they were making youtube videos.

>"Y-You're retarded!"

Okay.

>strawman

Utterly pathetic. You are a virgin.

If this were the case, why didn't they censor "homo?" Or any of their other offensive jokes? Why would they these types of jokes at all and not just cut them out completely if they're concerned about youtube flagging it?

You are pretty fucking dumb.

One reply is plenty, please don't ruin this board with your autism, contain it into one post.
>You are pretty fucking dumb.
But considering you're extremely fucking dumb, I guess I win

>no you!
Great retort! Upvoted!

Why are they randomly censoring things? I blame Jack.

Read the goddamn thread, you fucking retard.

>takes first chance to walk away
The butthurt is palpable.
The funny thing is now you have to reply in order to prove me wrong, thus doing what I want you to do. You are my puppet.

>Innocently ask why RLM is randomly censoring things.

>"Actually your a fucking retard!"

>Fucking AIDSmoby

kys

For comedic effect, because it implies something incredibly vulgar, even though they routinely say a lot of bad language and disgusting ideas in the show.

N-No it's a YouTube conspiracy!

This doesn't make a lick of sense.

And yet they've been doing it as a running gag for years. They should really take your lack of understanding into consideration before making such jokes in the future.

What? You want to lick my cock? user please keep on topic

Good puppet

I really wish they would. I find 90% of their videos to be confounding aside from pre rec.

You know if they were concerned about YouTube demonetizing the video, they could have just cut that part out right?

I think you're talking to someone else.

What? Why would they bleep something out? That's crazy.

Why hasn't RLM commented on the new Spider-Man trailer? Is it because YouTube won't let them?

what makes you think YouTube won't let them

Pink cunt, nipples, something obvious like that.

Now let us talk about Mike slurring words from the start of the video until the end (about 5 hours without the edited version we saw).

implicit threat of demonitization

I see

>Power Rangers: Electric
>All the Robot Rangers are brought together
>Greatest season ever

Who's Power Rangers fan club VHS was it? Jay, Jack, or Rich?

Probably sent to them for botw 2bh

Is Mike a misogynist?

a secret misogynist

Does Jessi know?

Whatever happened to Jessi?

She's too wiped out from her job and riding Mike's massive alpha cock to appear anymore.

>didn't like Ghostbusters 2016

Yes.

My "review" of Reddit Letter Media

>posting in a friend simulator thread
>idolizing an aging group of youtube vloggers from Milwaukee
>he gives his real-life "friends" money every month

Rich
>an unemployed construction worker, the trick monkey fraud of the group. knows two tricks: forced laughter and becoming violent. brava, rich! brava!

Jack
>a failed viral marketer with an ugly wife and children with terrible names ('myson packard?'). he knows he's the least popular cast member and desperately tries to fit in by making fun of reddit on stream

Mike
>an over-the-hill "director" weighed down by his talentless friends. only makes "ironically bad" videos because they're immune to criticism. his latest production 'Space Cop' has exposed him as a fraud and proved a spiritual and economic disaster. he will eventually go the route of orson welles, balloon up to 500 pounds and die at the ripe age of 50.

Jesse
>the curdling definition of a parasite. ditters on her phone while the men do all the hard work. got caught buying jewelry with actual Patreon money.

Jay
>the only cast member showing any self-improvement or growth. still has a long way to go, but has already outgrown RLM.

I like how Reddit Letter Media is a company founded upon criticism, insulting and berating others and their works, but HEAVEN FORBID that anyone criticize them! They'll even ban you from their stream if they catch a whiff of dissatisfaction. It's amazing how creatively lazy the group has become. They were better when they were a starving group. Now they can sit on their fat asses, drink beer and make fart jokes while you throw money at the screen. Amazing.

>Best of the Worst
It was a Half in the Bag

We're not doing it.

Nerd Crew is really good

>tfw it will be a while before they do another episode because they exhausted "nerd podcast" tropes to make fun of

>only 2 Nerd Crew episodes

>see

Anyone have any beard-with-no-mustache Jays? What is some beard-wtih-no-mustache Jay kino?

Prometheus questions?

finna paint this

or this

or this

neat. a new tripcode for my filter

well there goes my day

Some dude made this for me on worksafe requests, but I didn't use it as much as I expected

I could see Beardfat being a Power Rangers sperg

How do we fat shame Mike into losing weight?

Kill yourself, faggot.

there's nothing wrong with saying homo, or elderly black woman but if you say "CUNT" your ad revenue is instantly blocked on that video.

Try reading the Youtube ad rules you fucking faggot

>suicide

That's what Mike is doing by continuing to shovel fattening food into his mouth.

I adore your work. If you do one of Jessi (even a shitty one) I'll literally spam it in these threads every day for the next 10 years.

t. copypasta kinomaster

>mfw not a single solitary rlm fanboy cuck nu-male has successfully refuted this "review", especially the last paragraph

This is the best one desu, no distractions

Thanks bruh I figure I'll get to Jessi when I eventually do aidsmoby and beardfat. Post paintable Jessis
yeah im just getting bored of normal portraits.

I think he's pretty happy in himself
We should destroy that

>a slav is happy

no

A slav with a gorgeous thick redhead american girlfriend and a seemingly limitless supply of alcohols

Are you saying you were only pretending to be retarded?

are you dumb? rich and jack were talking about enjoyable rape on one of their live streams for like 10 minutes. it's for comedic effect.

pic of jack's ugly wife?

>did you like dr strange mike
>no
>would you recommend it?
>yes

What's wrong with him

no that's a pic of mike

I agree with this

Nerd Crew is their best shit, it's just the right kind of scathing

BOTW is pure intravenous garbage but it's excellent comfy watching tbqhwu

I wanted to ask that question in a RLM thread as well.

Why the fuck do they bleep themselves sometimes?
Do they do it ironically or did he truly say something that went to far, and if so what was it?

Also noticed they changed their Youtube icon after all these years. Funny how nobodies has brought that up in any of theses threads yet.

You don't have to work so hard. Mama has done some real racy stuff in her youth.

Not that guy, but filters are for the weakhearted snow flakes who can't deal with the true nature of this type of website. The filter was basically created for our new Leddit friends who wish to censor people and ideas they don't agree with.

There's a lot of shit that gets posted her which I don't agree with, but I don't fucking run around filtering it like a sensitive SJWfag. I live with it because thats life, and you can't always "filter" life or reality.

Mike is a fat cuck and Jay is autistic and gay

deal with it

Damn, Mama looks like THAT?

>the true nature of this type of website
like posting anonymously?

Fuck off tripfag.

>like posting anonymously?
Nobody here is truly anonymous, and you would have to be a fool to believe that you are.

Attention whores don't bug me as much as the people who repeatedly reply to them only to bitch about how much they dislike them.

Anons who overly complain about things like Sup Forums, and tripfags all remind me of this old pasta . Posts like this only serve to shit up threads. I don't enjoy surfing thru 89 anti-RLM posts before finishing up each thread. It's the kinda of cancer which makes reading thru old arrived RLM threads very uncomfy.

They probably changed it because Mike doesn't look even remotely like the young Mike in that picture anymore.

Get over yourself. Seriously.

That's my fucking line cunt.

Well, she used to.