French government covered-up brutal torture of Bataclan victims to avoid offending muslims

>Did the French government cover-up details about how victims of the Bataclan Theatre massacre were tortured and killed in order to avoid offending Muslims?

>That’s the charge being made by French nationalist Boris Le Lay, whose website points to newly released documents from a parliamentary inquiry into the November 13 ISIS massacre in Paris that claimed the lives of 130 people.

>The documents discuss reports of how some Bataclan victims had their testicles cut off and stuffed in their mouth, a common atrocity committed by jihadist militants across the Middle East.

core source: breizatao.com/2016/07/14/bataclan-testicules-coupees-et-mises-dans-la-bouche-decapitations-pour-proteger-les-musulmans-le-gouvernement-francais-censure-les-tortures-infligees-aux-victimes/

source of quote: infowars.com/report-french-government-covered-up-torture-of-bataclan-victims-to-avoid-offending-muslims/

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/689598/Calais-migrants-refugees-Britain-build-huge-wall-port-Brexit-surge?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
knack.be/nieuws/wereld/aanslagen-parijs-zes-gewapende-militairen-voor-bataclan-zijn-niet-tussengekomen/article-normal-725121.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Uka8ykFDw2U
twitter.com/NewsThisSecond/status/753708818119397377
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The documents discuss reports of how some Bataclan victims had their testicles cut off and stuffed in their mouth, a common atrocity committed by jihadist militants across the Middle East.

Jesus Christ.

Trust the EU government to continue protecting you.

Guys, let's not be too hasty. This had nothing to do with Islam. If we equate these acts with Islam then it would drive more people to extremism. And the last thing anyone wants is to offend others.

#notallmuslims
#refugeeswelcome
#mentalgymnasticsismyworkout

It's a very shit source. Others officials source deny it. And it's lie, they all got shot so yeah.

if you don't cover up their barbarity they win

Shut the fuck up Justin.

>Others officials source deny it.

I wonder why...

bump

express.co.uk/news/uk/689598/Calais-migrants-refugees-Britain-build-huge-wall-port-Brexit-surge?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

BUILD WALL!

> Georges Fenech: To inform the commission of investigation, Mr P.T., could you tell us how you learned about acts of barbarism inside the Bataclan: beheadings, eviscerations, enucleations...?
> M.T.P: After the assault, I was with colleagues around the Passage Pierre-Amelot when I saw an investigator go out crying and go vomit a bit further. He told us what he had seen. I didn't know this colleague, but he was so shocked that it went out naturally.
> M. Alain Marsaud: Acts of torture happened on the second floor?
> M.T.P: I think so, because I entered on ground level and I saw no such things, only people hit by bullets.
> M. Alain Marsaud: To your knowledge, they were perhaps three ? There is no possibility that a fourth one escaped?
> M.T.P: We are sure that there were three of them, but there might have been four. Waves broadcast emergency calls to the police, the 17 [French equivalent to 911]: we could hear about three individuals, or four.
> M. President George Fenech: I think some things have never been told. I think we could, at this point, enlighten the matters.
> M.T.P: Some bodies haven't been presented to the families because there were beheaded people, people whose throat had been cut and eviscerated people. Some women were stabbed around their genitals.
> M. President George Fenech: Everything would have been filmed for ISIS!
> M.T.P: Apparently. Victims talked about it.

In all seriousness, I hope it didn't happen. It's a truly awful story. But it's important to never simply take your officials at their word, especially on the Islamic topic, honestly it is.

>Preserve the image of Muslims in France

No, their image is already extremely negative amongst most people. There is nothing to "preserve". Before this whole outbreak of violence many French people viewed them as thieves, dealers and petty criminals, sexual predators and just generally unpleasant. Now you can add dangerous and homicidal to that list of perceptions.

What they are trying to do is avoid giving "ammunition" to the Front National. Our government is utterly hopeless and will be decimated in the upcoming election, and they don't even care. We've entered Sweden-tier politics now, where the government doesn't even care if they're destroying the country as long as they get their libtard sycophantic retweets while everything burns.

by not liking this you would in germany already been in jail for hate speech.
im glad we are such an progressive country, pls kill me.

when Thomas de Maizière says, 'we know stuff but aren't going to say what it is to avoid causing public alarm', this is what hes talking about

Apparently there where six armed soldiers outside the bataclan the night it went down and the did nothing because it wasn't in their rules of engagement.

knack.be/nieuws/wereld/aanslagen-parijs-zes-gewapende-militairen-voor-bataclan-zijn-niet-tussengekomen/article-normal-725121.html

I seriously hope this news spread.
I wouldn't be surprised the families of victims are being coerced into not revealing this. When Lee Rigby died his family went around the media saying how wonderful islam and the muslim """"community""""" are. The intimidation and legal threats they got from our cucked police force to appease shitskins was painfully obvious.

good old Zyk-B, the pen is mightier than the shotgun

>if you resist against your testicles being cut off and shove into your mouth, they win

nuke me too while youre at it, ty

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=Uka8ykFDw2U

Stop bumping the thread, you fags: it's fake.

There's no mention of testicles or genital parts in the document.

Allahu Akbar*

ftfy

bump

pretty sure this is bait

Reminder that paternity tests are Illegal in France and you're literally forced to raise children that aren't yours.

Why you germanics love to talk about western civ?

You didnt create it and just destroyed when you invaded the roman empire

Honestly if the muslims raped their kids and decapitated their mothers in front of the them libcucks would still rip your face off for being racist against the literal scum of the earth.

>although the French have a particularly cancerous version of nigger lovers

One of my good friends died in there. This better not be fucking true, she was a beautiful smart woman ;_;

#wekillourenemiestheywin

TRIGGERED
DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

Read up on the Luxor massacre - hours of killing mutilation and rape - including a 5yo British girl and her mum.

>Exterminate every muslim

>was

DELETE THIS

And?
I'm not muslim.

Sure Abdul

Fuck your stinking savage race and demonic religion

>France is cancer

Fixed that for you.

west is retarded enough not to care if pendulum starts to swing that way

Yeah, I agree: Islam is completely incompatible with a respectable and tolerant society.

You do realise I wouldn't be on Sup Forums if I was a muslim apologist, right?

We should start filming leaving bacon on the bodies of terrorists, then burning the bodies and throwing the ashes into a rubbish dump.
Might make them stop and think before pulling shit like this.

naa, they're too hostile and high strung already, they'd just take it as an insult and use it as an excuse to do more barbaric shit

>tfw you will see france burn in your lifetime
What a time to be alive

Why not just feed them to pigs? Less work.

Cantwell is right, the only solution is to kill leftists.

Who the fuck gives a shit about bacon? You rip their fingernails
And toenails off, then their fingers and toes, then you cut off their genitals, make them eat them, then you fucking skin them alive, then you douse them in petrol and light them up. You hunt down their families, rape and murder their women, drown their children and set fire to the bodies. They want total war, they get total war.

In the US some company began to sell ammo which was painted with pig blood.
So we already have a way to....solve....the issue.
Just buy some finger nail paint, mix some (only a few drops) of pig blood in it an paint your bullet tips with it, though it will make your barrel dirty.
Just say to your local butcher you need a few litres of pig blood for....research.

I like that

Did you get your ps4 yet breivik?

>And toenails off, then their fingers and toes, then you cut off their genitals, make them eat them, then you fucking skin them alive, then you douse them in petrol and light them up. You hunt down their families, rape and murder their women, drown their children and set fire to the bodies. They want total war, they get total war.

and then they win

How would they have the time to do that? In fact why? If I was a terrorist I would be focused on killing more people

Kek.

okay so:
in all seriousness though the quran aswell as the bible both speak of killing infidels or unbelievers. both books are meant to teach us some sort of moral. whatever moral that may be. any lunatic who takes these passages about punishing others by death or torture literally and actually goes out to practice it like isis or the crusaders arent true believers in God.

there are tolerant christians and muslims who do not condone these acts.

does pol honestly believe this all muslims are terrorists meme? like i understand the fear...islamic terrorists have fucked things up for other, genuinely good muslims. if someone gave you a bowl of peanuts and told you one of those peanuts were randomly poisoned of course you'd throw out the entire bowl. you dont want to risk eating that poisoned one. but lets be real.
if you continue to argue that islam should be abolished and all muslims should be branded as evil and primitive, then how quickly do you think it will take for an ordinary muslim teenager to became radicalized from all this hatred honestly...people on pol who assert that islam is to blame is basically a shill trying to incite fear in everyone and possibly start some sort of race/religious war or some stupid shit. which is exactly what isis wants when they say that they are practicing true islam and you guys support them.....
tl:dr
stop aggreeing with isis. not all muslims are bad and isis follows the quran way too literally

Nah, just knive their bellies open and freedum angel their intestines, preferably while they still live. Bonus points if their crippled friends have to watch (You DID brake some of their spine and not just crush their skull, right?)

The whole idea here is not just killing. The idea is that Islam guarantees utopia given total membership, so everyone must become Muslim, so non-Muslims must be compelled to become Muslim.

graphic video
twitter.com/NewsThisSecond/status/753708818119397377

you gotta starve the pigs for a few days...

To get more attention.

ISIS killed Jordanian pilot vs ISIS burned Jordanian pilot in a cage!

>People actually killed at the batmanclan

>pol honestly believe this all muslims are terrorists meme
No, of course not. Most are just disgusting pieces of shit that dont even want to remotely live by our rules.

So they either go of their own free will or are forced out of this world into the next.

my god

>fake people were killed with fake bullets and had their fake genitals cut off with fake knives and stuffed into their fake mouths

Okay so you do not know what you are talking about. Christianity is a radical critique and rejection of tribalism in Jewish tradition. Islam doubles down on tribalism and says that tribalism will stop being a problem when we are all members of the same tribe.
Read Stephen Coughlin's book Catastrophic Failure, there are no two ways about it. Every living respectable Muslim authority defends and encourages violence against non-Muslims. I know of no respected Christian authority alive today who encourages categoric violence against non-Christians. The real founder of al-Qaeda was a high-level professor from al-Azhar, not a fringe nutcase.

>And we still try to figure out how this will fit into our multicultural agenda.

holy crap

now this i agree is a huge fucking problem. people not wanting to adjust to changes in life and cling on to traditions in the past that dont mean shit

Would they actually have time to do all that though? I thought the police arrived on scene pretty quickly.

there were a few hours between the start and the final assault

>According to the government
>Who never lie

Stay bluepilled sheep person.

But apart from the, quite frankly, few terrorist attacks is the main problem.
Whereever they get into a "not-so-minonirtiy-minority" phase they try to change local laws to what they were back in their fucked up sandhole.
Most DO support sharia law. England esp. has open protests for sharia law.
Also shit like "ban dogs" is real, in Sweden they wanted to ban dogs in some small rural town but the mayor decided to not allow this shit.... so after a day many dog owners found poisoned meat in their garden.

In the past I had a time were I really wanted to got to the US, some cool redneck state were funs are no problem.
I imagined to be still "the German guy" after years living there but I began learning english before even beginning to learn about the migration laws. Also your more local culture.
And of course I would respect your corn.

Religion of peace shill detected

Sorry for my bad english, I´m on holidays and currently a bit drunk...

Eyewitnesses even at the time reported hearing the terrorists torturing people behind closed doors.

at least 90 dead atm, many critical injured, ongoing hostage situation, torture of many hostages. armed response still not on the fucking scene. truck probably rigged to blow as soon as armed response attempt entry, truck may contain hostages and/or attackers

No one is saying all Muslims are bad, but the fact is terrorists hide among the "good" ones, and the "good" ones don't do enough to make up for the terrorists among them, so we should deport all of them for a net gain for society.

And your argument that Muslims will be radicalized to become violent killers by mere words only strengthens the argument for getting rid of them. Civilized people don't kill others just because they were insulted. The West would be better off without Islam.

Are they actually arresting people for that now German-bro?

Yeah OK Owl man.

If you post "hate speech" on kikebook, yes.
And "hate speech" laws can be laid out quite liberl.
Even saying something against the government could be laid out as hate speech.

More and more people get fed up with their shit and they only see a way out int making mor stupid laws against Germans, who already pay 80% effective taxes.

>kill leftists

As-salam alaykom Ahmed

alaykom-as-salam false flag man. Who are you pretending to be today?

False flag doesn't mean 'no victims' you mong.

If you don't eat your own testicles, they win