I wonder who is behind all of these changes?

I wonder who is behind all of these changes?

Who could it be?

- perhaps?

Cucks will go watch the movies and read the comics anyway.

Marvel was created by kikes, what can you expect?

>amadeus cho

hahah
hahah
seriously?

[EGGROLLED]

>make a black girl Ironman
>make an Asian guy the hulk
Seems like they got it kinda backwards.

Comics were a jewish invention from the very beginning, so nothing of value was lost. We can choose not to read this bullshit, but the problem arises when it becomes a movie and the public laps up every drop of this shit.

it doesnt even make any sense. hulk isnt an alter ego, its the same fucking person

cuckmics are irrelevant and the people that read that shit are already emasculated faggots

Cucks, cucks everywhere in marvel..

(((Cucks))) you mean.

>killed off bruce banner
That's not possible though. Bruce and the Hulk are unique, one and the same, and they've even mentioned at the end of time there will be nothing but the Hulk and Bruce forever cursed to walk the desolation.

>a Korean-American teenage genius Amadeus Cho has taken over as the new human alter-ego of The Hulk
>Korean-American
>Cho

The Ragin' Asian is back, Sup Forums.

What the fuck is going on in Marvel's comic department? This shit is so blatantly forced.

Once again,
They were trying to tell us

Wow they really shouldn't have sold to (((Disney)))

I don't understand this. Bruce Banner is the hulk, he's not an alter-ego.
How can Bruce die, but the hulk lives?
How can someone just become the hulk? Is it a different hulk? If so, them it's not the fucking hulk.

Bendis and pissed writers who thought they could make Ultimate work

>Disney buys marvel
>Iconic characters ALL replaced with minorities

notice they dont pull this shit with their cash cow marvel movies

Jesus Christ

>there will be nothing but the Hulk and Bruce forever cursed to walk the desolation
Except for the stories where he either dies or is blasted off into outer space

Yeah, this seems wildly inconsistent with the events of Civil War I and Planet Hulk/World War Hulk.

Literally the entire reason why the Illuminati (members consisting of Tony Stark, Charles Xavier, Prince Namor, Reed Richards, Black Panther, Dr. Strange, and Black Bolt) chose to send Banner off world off to another fucking planet was precisely because the knew that he was unstoppable, unkillable and would only serve as a hinderance to the agenda of the SHRA.

They're entire line of reasoning was "if Hulk stays on Earth while all our events are panning out, he won't just fuck our plans up, he'll be the last and only one standing".

This sounds like a bunch of bs from Marvel and I refuse to believe this is coming from their main timeline on Earth 626 (or whatever it was)

Recently, they combined different universes together to make a new canon continuity which is why Miles Morales is in the mainstream comics.

What the fuck are these people even doing lmao like do you hate money as much as you hate your dad, wew

Oh yeah, that's right, isn't that the byproduct of the events of Secret Wars?

Or what was it again? Where Thanos and the cabal are literally destroying universes and that's Marvels way of cutting down all their timelines?

DC did a similar thing I believe.

Pathetic they can't just make new cartoons, they have to bastardize existing ones.

That's some surprising self-awareness

Wow that fucking stings me actually, why would they do this?

Latuff is such a cuck

kek, that makes sense

>trip fag

Still tho, made me laugh