Black Sails Thread

*teleports behind you*

Do you think the last episode will be good?

Other urls found in this thread:

spoilertv.com/2017/03/black-sails-episode-410-xxxviii-series.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cXXp1B18gPY
youtube.com/watch?v=j6uZWuRg92c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

spoilertv.com/2017/03/black-sails-episode-410-xxxviii-series.html

That Flint speech....I can't wait.

if really this happens, and it has a big fucking chance she gets scenes, since she didn't have any last time, then it's doubtful.

>tfw half an hour of the final episode is lesbo shit with Max and Anne overcoming grief after Max gets Jack killed for nothing since she turned down Guteries deal just so she can fuck Anne

i'll fucking kill myself if Anne and Max llive happily ever after, fuck the showrunner's OTP shipping waifuism

i really hope they pop for a 2 hours finale

I can't believe this is about to end. It seems like there are too many plot points that are yet to be resolved. Unless the next episode is way longer than usual I don't see them wrapping them up in any conceivable way, if at all

great episode anyway. Poor chinese guy deserved better

TENNO HEIKA BANZAI

on a side note... don't misunderstand, I absolutely love Flint as a character, but as I've seen mentioned before on a previous thread, since when is he that strong in swordfighting?

he's always been strong at swordfighting, i can count on 1 hand the amount of times he's nearly carked it in a fight, both times the opponent had a shitload more body mass and strength on their side, i.e. Singleton, Blackbeard, Vane

he's always had strategy, and the first two fights he basically won through luck (having a nicely placed rock and falling down a hill)

hands was good but outta practice and fought like a spastic, and silver is a cripple.

I tried watching the first episode and the whole normie-edgy sex shit was so cringy I didn't make it.

first season is rough. I only made it a few eps before giving up. then I fought through it while sick in bed one week and damn its worth it.
this last season is one of the best things ever made, shame that not many people are watching.

Trust me user, it's well worth the grind through the first season

>it gets better after 7 seasons and 9000 hours put into it xd

Pleb detected. You only like it now because you've invested so much time in the characters.

go ahead and skip to the last two episodes of season 1 if you want, faggot
first season is pretty slow and shit, but it all pays off from last ep of season 1 onwards

It's just a few shitty eps in the first season that turn people off.
I've spent more time watching got and getting invested with those characters but I can easily recognize how that show has gone to shit.
had a good start and got worse, opposite of black sails.

even IF that were true whats wrong with a show being good because it's character driven?

yuge pleb detected

basic training in military, then decades of training and experience?

>royal navy
>basic swordsmanship training
lol

even in the 1st episode there is
>ship capturing
>whores
(yeah, plebbait, like in many other popular shows, but mostly has plot scheming in it, also later as the situation gets more serious it gets fewer and fewer)
>insight of pirate politics
>swordfight turned to cannonball fight
wtf not to like in it?

and it always gets better from episode to next episode

Are you implying officers of the Royal Navy in the Age of Sail weren't trained swordsmen? In fact they were still drilling with the cutlass up until WW2.

Frankly you could read the synopsis of S1 and not miss much but there is some gorgeous cinematography, the fights are well done, and Silver's scenes are always pure gold.

Spartacus had the same problem except the CGI was shit. By the end of S1 though you'll be hooked.

idk for sure, but even medics have basic shooting training, aren't they?
and since it was an age of piracy, they probably were preparing for close combat too, idk why wouldn't they give swordfight lessons to soldiers. Moreso he wasn't just a random private as Jame McGrowl, he was some captain that time already

only the first episode of Spartacus was garbage like that

Glad I picked this show up just as S2 had ended. That cliffhanger at the end of S1 must have been such a ballache

Silver has been comedy gold this season

>you know you've sent one group of those men to their deaths
>all die

>looking black sails up on youtube
>find facebook likve shit where 2 most annoying characters are on with the other 3 decent actors
>all fawning over Toby stephens and Toby schmitz
best actors on the show Tbh

saw that too
christ, all the women are all airheads

he was completely right in doing so
Max is an untrustworthy bitch who is responsible for literally EVERYTHING bad that happened on Nassau

I'm so glad Flint didn't die in the last episode, I was in the edge of my seat for the whole thing and when it ended like that (great ending by the way with the flashbacks) I felt so relieved

so his real character's still there under the "though pirate" acting

tho exchanging the booty to gems was a nice idea from her. logistically.

*tough

F

even flint sometimes dropped the tough pirate bullshit

wonder how many times he just folded it

yeah, since her and Ann were going to make off with them

In Singleton fight area was very small so singleton could get close and use is brutal strenght.
In Blackbeard as Vane stated Flint didn't have proper food for weeks he had weak body and mind with no stamine left.
Against Vane winner is very hard to say Vane is younger faster and has more muscle mass yet Flint keeps up with him.

Over 1000 times
Filthy British Gaijan go home

i noticed he used the same dirty fighting with singleton in this episode on one of the pirates Silver sent after him, wit a rock being conveniently close by to brain the fucker with, whereas it was a cannon ball in the signleton fight

>appeared in 35 of 37 episodes
RIP in peace Samurai Jack

im glad he survived and got his own spin off

>the surferdude actor broke a dudes jaw and broke into an apartment using ninja skills
F

youtube.com/watch?v=cXXp1B18gPY

Can we talk about how based it was when Ned showed up and seemed like he was going to be a major pain in the ass for the whole season but then based Vane just btfo'd him out of existence. Man I miss Vane

Why is the writer of this show obsessive compulsive and has the actors repeat every sentence three time?

>I have - takes the boat

>I have - acquired the shipments

>I have - takes the precautiosn

Doing it once for dramatic effect, fine. But having an actor repeat their dialogue three time every minute is fucking cringeworthy.

Also the writing in general is shit. The writer wants to force a confrontation, so he has the characters act illogically to get there.

Captain ginger wanted to bring nassau under british rule again with a pardon for everyone.

It actually happens, and suddenly he is against it because writers wanted captain ginger to fight the british again. Why is the writer so fucking retarded?

He was an interesting antagonist but I was worried if they were going for a villain-of-the-season thing, so it was satisfying to have him killed off. There were a lot of contemporary pirates they could have included who never appeared though. I'll never understand why Mary Read was never used,

Captain ginger still wanted the pardons up until they blew Barlow's brains out in front of him.
i get what you mean about the dialogue repeating on the slow nobattles episodes though

well because roll

if Mary Read existed, Max wouldnt need to exist as a character and then the showrunner wouldnt have his bullshit fanfiction tier waifu

he was badass ... to bad he went to beta when went to Vane

youtube.com/watch?v=j6uZWuRg92c

Kek, grant me dubs!

WITNESSED

Enjoy those tits user.

will she poison Anne, or send the authority on her if Featherstone dies? or she still doesn't cares about him ? or will she do it anyway bc of Charlotte?

He's always been among the best. Vane mentions he's equal to Blackbeard and he only lost to hum due to being malnourished.

Blackbeard=Flint=Vane>Samurai Joe>Hands

I don't think that scene had anything to do with Idelle's past friendship with Charlotte. Idelle only told that story because it illustrates how much Max cared for Anne and wanted to protect her.

Why would Idelle kill Anne if Featherstone dies though? Wouldn't that be Max's fault for sending them on a moot errand?

ohhh cringe

>muh character driven shows that even i acknowledge are shit

OHHH god i criinged again

>inb4 Mrs Featherstone kills Anne
>Max kills mrs Featherstone
>last scene of the series is Jack and Mr Featherstone stringing her up from the mast of their ship

pls i want anne

he has always been strong, he fought pretty well against blackbeard while being starved for long and managed to equal vane even when vane got the jump on him
i think hes the best swordsman alive in the carribbean at the moment, though i kinda want to see rodgers vs flint since they he managed to get blackbeard even when outnumbered

why is she still sticking around anyway, she can just disappear no?