ORL: Aaron Gordon scores 17 with 11 boards
ORL: Elfrid Payton scores 19 with eight dimes
PHI: All-Star Joel Embiid puts up 26/16/6 line
PHI: T.J. McConnell scores 15 points in 26 minutes
PHI: Robert Covington scores just 5 in 40 minutes

Other urls found in this thread:

basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_2017_numbers.html
basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_2018_numbers.html
twitter.com/JCameratoNBCS/status/954119923667755008?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://clutchpoints.com/sixers-video-markelle-fultzs-free-throw-form-still-looks-jacked-up/
basketball-reference.com/executives/chori99x.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How many of you actually ball and what things are you working on? Do you play pickup or just shoot around?

See, now I'm just hearing Dwight ask those questions and I can't take you seriously.

Bears
Beets

Bulls basketball

Why is the west so trash? We must refer to the east as the BEASTERN conference now.

Everything you just said was wrong

Westbrook? More like notstartinginthewestbrook.

I'm not seeing the IP counter go up...

OH NO NO NO. NOT AGAIN! PB IS CRYING RIGHT NOW.

Oh me oh my

It's still not going up, you knucklehead

Good lordy halleujuah

Now this is what I call BTFO

Alright I guess im gonna go hang out in pcbg until this dood stops spamming

As Phil Jackson once said, Larry Disciples for 3! BANG!

HOW BOUT DEM ROCKETS
O
U
S
T
O
N

indeed lad

Kawhi or Pippen?

pickup once a week. everyone is shit so its mostly just running so good exercise
i dont work on anything because practice is for burgers

n o t a g a i n

What on earth are they smoking?

bits of dwight howard's old jerseys

I can shoot a solid 35% clip from 3

The Hornets suck and they're not particularly close to competing. Trading Kemba makes sense. Malik Monk is the only bright prospect they have on the roster and he gets no playing time which is retarded as fuck. I would get it if they were good and stuck with veteran rotations, but they're bad...don't waste a year of his development.

Trade off some vets, get some picks or young players and then let them play.

Just off the top of my head... San Antonio, Detroit and even Cleveland make sense for Kemba.

i play pickup and in a church league. im a defensive minded catch-and-shoot SG

working on ballhandling, layups and creating my own shot

john wall is on the hornets now?

I'm the overweight guy in a baggy t shirt who trips and breaks his glasses

u gay

hahah xDDD cuz i said balls

>i play pickup and in a church league.

whats funny i do more than youre fat ass fuck off larry

All-star game will be no fun with Kawhi out. Lebron, Kawhi and Giannis vs Curry, Durant and other faggot

Knicks gonna set themselves back for Kemba rental

>honest question
Is Curry the best offensive POINT guard of all-time?

Hes not even a top 10 PG in the league right now.

>Hes not even a top 10 PG in the league right now.

I agree

I will shit my pants laughing at the NYC media and fans offering up a fortune for 2-3 years of """their boy""" Kemba only for him to go back to Charlotte

Sometimes I play 2-3 times per week at the local YMCA. They have scheduled days for 18+ and 21+ sometimes 20-30 people show up we play 4v4 half court (widthwise with 2 baskets still). If there is only 10-15 people we play full court. I am 5' 9" so I have to work on driving and ball handling the most because that is the most difficult thing for shorter guys on the court to do. I have a phenomenal natural jump shot (personal best one time I started the night 15/16 from the floor easily carried my team both games) so I don't have to work much on that. Whoever I'm guarding barely scores because I keep them out of the paint and I usually get more rebounds than the tall guys on my team because it isn't so much about height but more about getting to the right place at the right time. It also helps having a high vertical.

Hornets finally just giving up and putting kemba up for trade. Sad really, he's played well for us and been pretty much the face of the franchise for so long now. He really improved his game since college too, those are the kind of players charlotte has to get if they ever want to be a serious team. We wont attract the big free agents, and the league stole anthony davis from us, so finding raw college guys who can actually improve their game (unlike MKG) is the only way they will ever win.

And someone please explain to me how nick batum can wake up and look at himself in the mirror when he has that ridiculous contract. Absolutely shameless, he's not worth a fucking rookie deal and he's making millions to suck.

Some church leagues are huge dude there is one where I live that has 40+ teams that participate in 4 different skill levels. If you ever got out of your computer chair maybe you would discover such things from time to time.

>bullies your team so hard they get butthurt and vote for porzingis instead
absolutely based

Rich also gets the Lelkers/Philly pick

Good on you brudda, every shot you make brings you one closer to winning

Spurs gotta make an offer for Kemba, no?

it keeps happening

How did the league steal AD from you? Was it the Chris Paul trade to the Lakers that they vetoed?

Anyone who rates LeBron over Jordan and Kareem should be tested for retardation desu

Assemble your best team from current players wearing a certain number

basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_2017_numbers.html

Number 0
DeMarcus Cousins NOP
Andre Drummond DET
Damian Lillard POR
Kevin Love CLE
Russell Westbrook OKC

Number 23
Anthony Davis NOP
Draymond Green GSW
LeBron James CLE
Jusuf Nurkic DEN
Lou Williams LAL

Here's this years
basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_2018_numbers.html

Number 3
Nerlens Noel DAL
Chris Paul HOU
Isaiah Thomas CLE
OG Anunoby TOR
Bradley Beal WAS

>church league.

>Season ending praying sessions
>LeChrist James is the season MVP
>Jesus's disciples vs Lord's sons finals
>Drinking the blood of Christ is a mandatory half time routine
>Lewd handholding sessions before and after games

Number 30
Stephen Curry
Seth Curry
Mike Scott
Julius Randle
Jon Leuer

Could be worse, I guess.

Play 3 times a week. Are there people in this thread who just watch basketball and don't play?

>Jusuf Nurkic DEN
AD is good enough. lebron teams don't need too much size. Jimmy Butler for defense, wes matthews for 3s/defense, hell even vanvleet for playmaking and 3s would be a better fit imo

Who?

i just came out of the gym rn
i always guard the unskilled big guy so i can rest on defense kek

>“I’m old, and I’ve never experienced anything like this,” Sixers coach Brett Brown said Monday of Fultz’s lost shot. I really haven’t. The organization will help him reclaim the reason he was the first pick chosen in the NBA draft. It’s reclaiming the shot that he used to have. The timeline of when that happens, none of us know. But I feel like there is discomfort in his shoulder and it does affect his shot. He’s a rise-up guy. He’s a live-ball, off-the-dribble, rise-up guy. A Kyle Korver type, that wasn’t who he was,” Brown said. He was a wiggly, do-what-he-wants-to guard. So you go back and you say, ‘How can you find that again?'”

JUST

twitter.com/JCameratoNBCS/status/954119923667755008?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://clutchpoints.com/sixers-video-markelle-fultzs-free-throw-form-still-looks-jacked-up/

It's over.

Jarell Eddie.

That's Jarell "Quick Buckets" Eddie to you pal

source?

I think boston needs more help in the front court

We need Jordan o McCollum!!!! I've been telling you guys

the rumor is that the league rigged the draft to give the pelicans the number one pick. at the time the league owned the pelican and figured that they would be sold easier with a player like AD on it. Charlotte that year had the worst record but ended up landing with the 2nd pick

To be fair to MKG, he had a torn rotator cuff and then another shoulder injury. A shame it happened because he looked good coming out of college, even with that atrocious jumpshot.

Never saw a super high ceiling for MKG.

Anyone who coached MKG from AAU to college should have their title as coach stripped for allowing a player to have that bad of a jumpshot. My dad taught me better than that at 8 years old.

Hornets (bobcats at the time) had just finished the worst season in NBA season with only 7 wins (it was the short lock out season though) and had a 96% chance of getting the number one pick. But it "just so happens" that the team that was conveniently owned by the league at the time wound up getting the first pick in the lottery. Ill always be suspicious of that. And if you trade MKG for davis this team is waaaay different.

Jesus Christ MJ, get it together

I thought, if he really, really worked hard on his offensive skills, he could get to 20 PPG with good defense. Now he'll probably be a journey man after his contract is up.

lowkey think this lil whiteboy might be the best thing since sliced bread

Worst season in NBA history*

basketball-reference.com/executives/chori99x.html

>Asian gm
>can't do math

Jordan is literally retarded and forces Cho to go after "his guys" in the draft, most of which wind up being complete shams or have little talent that never develops thanks to the terrible staff here. If he'd fuck off and let the FO do their job there MIGHT be a year where someone like Frank fucking Kaminsky isn't a wasted lottery pick.

Cho does decently in trades but his contracts are ass
>turning Spencer Hawes + Mason Plumlee into 2011 DPOY Dwight Howard
>hands 4-year $100 million contract to Nicolas "Glass Elbow" Batum

All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom
And a poom-poom, just shake ya rump

>The worst record team used to have a 25% chance at the #1 pick... now the 3 worst teams all share 14% at #1.The bottom three teams will all have a 40 percent chance at a top-three pick, as opposed to 64 percent, 56 percent, and 47 percent, respectively, from the current model. So a team could be the absolute worst in the entire league—we’re talking last season Brooklyn Nets bad—and it will have less than a 50 percent chance at cracking the top three. The team that finishes second-worst is not even fully guaranteed to hit within the top five anymore; now there’s a 20 percent chance it does not.
why the fuck would anyone start to tank now that the bald kike decided to """rework""" the draft so the biggest franchises still get a shot at a Top 3 guy?

HOURLY REMINDER:

>WESTBENCH WILL NOT BE STARTING IN THE ALL STAR GAME

HE'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH! LMAO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is like the 92-94 NBA theme song

heittäjät heittää

it doesn't happen until next year's draft and the whole point is to stop tanking

is this what these urban men call "swag"?

you're at the club and this guy grabs your GF by the butt.

wat do?

I'd post the pic.

forgot pic

>Implying I would ever be caught dead in a club frequented by nigs.

leave my gf because she is now tainted meat

I work on my handles because they are beyond trash. I play to get boards and find the open man. Decent midrange jumper.

Sad slate of games tonight.

>white person detected

Watching Raptors - Spurs, hate both desu

>talks of kemba to the spurs
who would charlotte take back?

it was actually worse before they traded for dwight. the batum contract is baffling

>Julius Randle says he has spoken multiple times to Luke Walton about being the team's enforcer and bringing physicality, especially when the opponent is being physical and the Lakers need someone to push back. "He just says the effect it has on our team, so you kind of take that personal and run with it," Randle said. "It is part of a leadership position, it is good that guys kind of look after you, the energy and what you bring to the court and kind of follow that. It's cool."

if you have to ask to be ENFORCER, you're not the fucking ENFORCER.
Literally I want to be hardcore but my mom won't let me : the person

So very, painfully white

I see the Knicks jumping on Kemba

It's okay to be white.

>In effort to bolster backcourt, Cleveland emerges as interested suitor for Sacramento's George Hill.

JR and TT for Hill and WCS. Make it happen LeGM

Mmmmm anyone else drooling I just want to eat his ass out

Cavs need Kemba but they're going after George Hill.

What?

Also only the Spurs could theoretically need Kemba and trade for him, contact doesn't expire until 2019, trade for him now and get a year and a half to convince him to resign.

He's also on a bargain contract so trading Murray and Slowmo for him plus other things like second round picks is possible.

rolling for bulls to make playoffs this year