JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>dark movie
>trailer is full of quips

I swear, those guys are never happy

It's going to be another shitty movie like BvS.

They are afraid of what they don't understand.

well memed

Paid reviewers already at work lol

Incoming DCucks to complain about "muh critics don't like dark/serious movies". Meanwhile, an actual well done serious movie like Logan is loved by critics. It's not the critics, the DCEU is just complete utter shit.

>implying anyone has ever paid a critic to give a BAD review ever

Then why were both BvS and Suicide Squad in the top 10 highest grossing films of 2016, and Logan wasn't?

Your narrative is falling to bits faster than Chris Pratt's likeability

>b-but they're paid reviewers already at work

>the trailer destroys Guardian's trailer in views and popularity withing 48 hours
>smear campaign starts again
Really makes me think

How do you think critics make money?

They shouldnt have changed it from their original plan i wish i could see the original version

>dark movie universe
>JL's trailer is more fun than most MCU movies
What the fuck man

1.) Logan didn't release in 2016
2.) It is rated R
3.) If you're retarded enough to judge a movie's quality by how much money it makes, then you must agree that the transformers series is one of the greatest movie series of all time. And the Avengers is the greatest superhero movie of all time by that logic.

>film is shot at night
>REEEEEEE DARK

So Iron Fist is the worst thing in both cinematic universes then?

Yes. Iron fist is horrible

didn't you get the memo, netflix MCU isn't tied to Movie MCU. They cut it off like a leper.

JUSTice League

JAJAJAJAJ EL JUSTO LIGA JAJAJAJ

>destroys trailer with Rocket Raccoon and Groot
>this is worth bragging about

sad

Hahha lol. Even after hey go full quips.

These paid Disney writers are too obvious.

It destroyed Spiderman too. In 5 hours

DD,JJ, & LC all get positive reception
>"Yeaaah! take that DCucks! Even the TV shows are kicking your CU's ass"
Iron Fist is terrible
>"N-Netflix shows was never part of the main MCU canon anyway!"

>Angela Watercutter
It's another feminist lesbo crazy SJW bitch is not happy with kino episode.

>JJ, & LC all get positive reception
JJ and LC got positive reception? Why would that retards hate IF then?

How do you cut water?

Let me guess, Aquaman has too much toxic masculinity and she likes a twink Spiderman more

Based Zack triggering tumblerinas even before the movie is out

>DCucks still complaining about paid reviews after this
This movie getting good reviews was perfect, because it literally blows every single DCuck complaint the fuck out. It isn't owned by Disney, so the Disney paid reviews narrative gets blown the fuck out. And it was a dark, serious movie so the "reviewers only like quips" narrative gets fucked in the ass. The difference between this and the DCEU's movies, is that this was actually a good movie, so it got reviewed as such.

>MUH BRIGHT COLORS!
Has there ever been a more autistic criticism? Why must millennials want every movie to have the color palette of a fucking phone game?

Bet you'll also pretend that critics don't get weirdly politically triggered.

>inb4 "y-y-you care that Get Out exists tho"

>watercutter

Is this to cover up a Mineralberg kind of name?

The irony is that both are boring as fuck but some Netflix MCU shows had their moments. The Hallway fights in DD are light years ahead of the MCU movies and The Punisher as a side character was much more interesting than the quipsters they've been pumping in their movies.

Because you can't have it both ways. These things, they clash.

No, it's a pure aryan name like Redstone and Goldcutter, don't watch DC movies goy

Get Out is amazing. The atmosphere is legit better than 90% of horror movies.

Unlike MCU and DCEU this was a genuinely good movie. Not to mention that you can watch it as a stand-alone and not have to go through a pile of garbage movies to be able to follow it.

I'm confused, is this supposed to be an argument of some kind? Because it's a really bad one if so. There is nothing political about the DCEU, and it wasn't reviewed as if there was. The closest thing you can find is some retarded reviewer calling it "The Donald Trump of movies" which pretty much just means that they thought it was bad more so than anything else.

HAAHAHAHHAHAHA

how is damaged now?

>There is a guy in her life other than her husband so everyone wants to know if this B+ list mostly movie actress is pregnant, is it the other guy or the A list actor husband who is the father? Jennifer Garner/Ben Affleck

Literal DKEK

These fucking clickbait guys I swear to god. The trailer is massively popular and they need to start shitting on it so the shills can have something to make threads like these

paid views

>pic name says DC fans are cucks
>Evans is the ultimate cuck himself
What did he mean by this?

>cucks
I wouldn't use that particular buzzword

Iron Fist is bad but it is not as obnoxiously awful as Suicide Squad

>Daredevil has amazing pseudo-long cut action scenes
>Iron Fist gets this

Netflix, what are you doing?

U LIE
DC MOVIES SUCK
AIRPORT SCENE IS NOT THAT BAD
PLEASE DON'T POST THE WEBMS

Not according to critics

Because Ben Affleck's a total Trump fan, right?

>He thinks The Mouse would shit on a Marvel IP where Marvel gets a cut anyway.

It's in Disney's best interest to get alone with Fox. Their end game is to unite all the cape characters under their umbrella. They won't fuck anybody that can bite them in their pump rodent ass. Fox gets the benefit to be allowed fair judgement and to be free of spin and rumor.

Also it would be a shame to lose out on the opportunity to work out a deal with the owners of the Original Trilogy of Star Wars. It would be pretty lucrative to release a Ultra Deluxe Digitally Restored Super Kino Remastered Star Wars Box Sets. & all The Mouse has to do is not play dirty.

The only people shilling here is DC.

Marvel can take a D-Lister and make buck off it and people will flock to it. DC can't even take the two most well known superheroes in existence and pull a decent movie out of them.

It's disney touch. It's special vibe of succsess. Stay tuned for more BLACKED shit and quipfests. And don't forget about awful visuals and epilepsy-fast cuts.

I really liked Cyborg's voice.

Affleck is male.
Evans is nu-male.

Well, neither can the MCU. As you said they will just make a quick buck off it because of the hype but the outcome wont be decent in any way.

Isn't Scott Buck the showrunner for Iron Fist? Probably his fault, Finn Jones said he was taught all the moves 15-30 minutes before they shot them

>17,000,000 views
>330,000 likes
>literally nothing but praise on social media
>feminists already attacking it
Yep, that's a DC movie alright

In fact to add to the only time the DCEU is praised is a very backwards, hamfisted way of attributing the darkness of the films to politics or the state of society like that one critic that said SvB was a post-9/11 Superhero movie. The guise of social critique and the franchise being "too smart for Marvel fans" is the only thing DCEU has as its defence, yet according to that's the sole reason the films are getting bad reviews.

I liked Logan but it's not a stretch to say the strong western flavor helped its appeal. Had the movie been set in same the "sci-fish" future scenes from DOFP, I doubt reviewers would have been as friendly.

>an ensemble movie with A-list superheroes who have been popular for decades
>a movie with D-list superheroes who just recently got popular in the last few years

Stop shilling.

Superman = Marvel
Batman = DC

:^)

Where the article at?

Pretty sure they are both DC characters m8.

Superman didn't quip though.

the DCEU actors don't exactly go out of their way to preach their politics like Marvel did during the election. Name me one time DC movie actors did this youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw

wired.com or collider or some of those literal disney shills

If Snyder had stuck to his guns and made it serious all the way through I would've respected him. He caved and pandered to the critics, now his vision is a ruined joke

The color palette was dark but the trailer itself was fun, what are these shills on about?

The trailer was GOAT, maybe second to the Logan one.
I guess if a trailer doesn't spoil every single thing happening in the movie it sucks.

When even The Fake News Times are shitting on you,
you have a problem.

Bill Maher also sucked muslim dick bigger than Affleck could dream when Trump's "muslim ban" is the center of discussion.

It's green screen/ CGI special effects tho

When Ben Affleck sperged out about Islam, your move chief

I wouldn't be surprised

Ok

>movie is based on fantastical beings and events
>lets make it dull and grey!

what did they mean by this?

All reviewers should be executed.

There is literally nothing dark or edgy in the trailer, it's quite upbeat and lighthearted. Or are they retarded enough to think that when a movie doesn't look like a care bear movie it means it's thematically dark and serious? This what happens when generations are raised on TV

He never did that while wearing the veil "I'm batman, and batman would never support trump! Don't forget to vote on November 8th!"

How can one man be so based?

>Can't even spell British foetus or American fetus
How embarrassing for him

>why isn't the tone like muh marvel please go see muh marvel movies instead

Is this, dare I say it, a deja vu?

means its likely set on apokoalips for the most part

Meanwhile Civil War was also grey and dull and gets none of the gripes.

Uh that's why it's fake news, pinhead

Joss made two movies for the MCU and he's not a part of it anymore.

It was fucking shit you millennial bitch. I bet you shit your pants with The Conjuring as well you oestrogen filled twink faggot

Ok bro, just tell me when you had enough so we can start with the Civil War webms

Well I am not sure.
But it's reverse for sure.

>muh gross

you gonna defend the transformers movies next? fucking dumb idiot

AKCHWALLEE I liked the contrast between red and dark in this trailer. It's a little overblown but the parademons eyes and their laser beams looked pretty great. The only bad thing was Cyborg but of course these cucks won't complain that

I wouldn't doubt if the newer ones are better movies than Marvel shit.

>the DCEU is great as long as it prints money for fat producers

>falling to bits faster than Chris Pratt's likeability
what did he do now? was it the trans jokes?

It's President Elect Of The United States, or are you pretending to be retarded?

Joss is such a faggot, I just ran through his twitter to see if he's still a crying man baby and sure enough he's tweeting about getting Hillary back in office as the president. It's amazing how blind some people can be, she lost for a reason you retard. NO ONE FUCKING LIKES HER.

>"lol DC movies FUH-LOP!"
>gets proven otherwise
>"pft! rich corporate fat cats!"