Fellow Euros how is your butter rationing going?

Fellow Euros how is your butter rationing going?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/07/butter-price-all-time-high-dairy-production-curdles
news.sky.com/story/i-cant-believe-theres-no-butter-french-dairy-crisis-starts-to-bite-11096986
thelocal.de/20171016/why-has-the-price-of-butter-risen-so-sharply-in-the-past-year
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a what?

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/07/butter-price-all-time-high-dairy-production-curdles

news.sky.com/story/i-cant-believe-theres-no-butter-french-dairy-crisis-starts-to-bite-11096986

thelocal.de/20171016/why-has-the-price-of-butter-risen-so-sharply-in-the-past-year

Prices up 20% in UK and not enough supply, there's already a shortage in France and butter now costs 6 Euros, prices have risen 70% in Germany.

>massive milk overproduction
>butter shortage

something is broken

People are already rioting

>no more jambon-beurre

fucking muslim conspiracy, probably

>Some people just want to watch world burn.
And as far as i am concerned, i want to watch all butter maniacs to spill milk on the streets. It will be glorious massacre!

There is literally nothing wrong with margarine.

We wouldn't dare mon poussin, it must be the judéo-sionistes :^)

Milk prices up by 6%. Which is mostly a good thing for local producers.

All thanks to France's meddling with the market. I expect nothing to change.

t. mahmoud

that's not even expensive, butter is $3-4/lb here.

I thought it was only a french thing. I didn't know it was impacting all of Europe.

I had to eat my oeuf a la coque without butter this morning

>prices have risen 70% in Germany.
true that. Fucking Americans ruining our country again.

>I had to eat my oeuf a la coque without butter this morning
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>be french
>eat coque

Why can't chinese milk their own cows instead of stealing our butter?

>the second link says it's been as high as 6 euro/kilo which is like $15/lb

i multiplied instead of divided
price of freedom and all

...fuck you're actually admitting it. For an American you're a pretty nice guy. Don't worry about it happens to the best of us.

I haven't seen any increase. Dairy products have been always cheap here anyway

Do you produce most of your butter domestically? Since we were forced by the burgers to implement trade sanctions against Russia butter has become crazy expensive.

Yes and we export it
>Since we were forced by the burgers to implement trade sanctions against Russia butter has become crazy expensive.
Here it had an opposite effect

Fuck it I'm an olive oil guy anyway

chinese cows eat lead, iron, nickel and cobalt all day to go with their rations of plastic bags and car oil

EU opened its market to asia and oceania, production is going there, and you idiots are being jewed by your own companies

the price of the eternal western jew

Gotta maintain the Euro strong somehow. I'd like to see what would happen if you faggots actually isolated yourselves. All food prices would skyrocket, as most big euro countries but France can barely produce enough food to feed themselves.

Piece of butter costs 0.99€ here. Who the fuck cares? The whole shelf is full with 10 different sorts of butter.

also this, the milk is cheap as fuck for some reason

No, actually there is a massive milk overproduction. They can't even sell all this to asia. It results in desperatly cheap prices and farmers go bankrupt, because they don't earn anything anymore with milk. I don't know what's going on with the butter in France though.