B-B-BUT VAR IS TOO ACCURATE, BAD DECISIONS ARE PART OF THE SPORT

B-B-BUT VAR IS TOO ACCURATE, BAD DECISIONS ARE PART OF THE SPORT

>the fucking state of football fans

GABAGOOL CAZZO VA FARE AN CULO PROSCIUTTO VA BENE

>speaking like a sopranos character
>the state of italian people

b-but muh beautiful game

Here VAR is being tested and is causing to much controversy, because some referees simply ignore it.

not italian

>oooga booga aaahhh ahhhhhh ooooooo
>speaking like a chimp
>the state of brazilian "people"

>hues are monkeys
>but the second biggest ethnicity in Brazil is italians
Italians are monkeys confirmed

Why are Brazilians so bad at banter?

That's because of game fixing. Portuguese league is like organized crime.

gib evidence

Why are Germans so shit at wars and preventing Turk invasions?

Pretty much, yeah
And 90% of the fans are retarded monkeys who keep fighting on social media and should be shot
They don't care about anything else, they are almost illiterate and make me puke

Game fixing in Portugal has as much proof as the sexual abuse accusations that are going on there.
Even the teams that were convicted were eventually absolved of any charges.

OS EMAILS DO BENFICA E O NEGRO ABOUBAKAR

>Keep in mind, VEE EYYY ARRR is going to be used in this game
*the commentators and pundits sigh in disgust*
>Let's just hope it doesn't interrupt the FLOW of the GAME!
*a pundit chuckles quietly*
>Wow! Was that a foul? Should the referee have blown his whistle for a penalty kick?!
*crowd shouts VAR! VAR!*
>Looks like the ref didn't let technology rob him of his confidence! Good for the lad!
*replay shows his obvious mistake*
>Once again VAR has FAILED to amend a mistake!
*the pundits smirk then rise and begin singing God Save the Queen*

>Player scores a goal that was clearly offside but the ref doesn't see
>Commentators just sigh and say "well that happens"
This shit infuriates me.

This is exactly what happens here kek

>player scores winning goal with his hand
>media crys about it for 40 years

>player has blatant handball goal disallowed by VAR
>omfg the decision took 2 minutes, the fans got bored, Bobs pie got cold, 5 people missed their train, this isn't football, what a disgrace

XIKO JOTA MARQUES 4VER
VAMOS MATÁ O POLVO ENCARNADO

see

The only social interactions they have is getting mugged/hijacked or mugging/hijacking people

>french attacking

My issue with it so far is that it's taking far, far too long. Maybe that will be less of an issue in the future but they're not seeming to even add all of that time on at the end.

Very accurate.

>second biggest ethnicity in Brazil is Italians

It's not Portuguese? Weird.

it's funny because it's true

just need to stop the clock while VAR deliberations are made. done

the problem with VAR is it gives the ref more power. he can view any event and it is his discretion on whether to use VAR or not.
It is like in Rugby League and it gave the refs too much power and they know it

>second

It gives them less power because they can't fix the game based on 'muh decision is final'.

A lot of times even with replays you can't really say if it's offside or not. Same thing for penalties. Like i would say for me it's not a penalty and a friend would say otherwise so what's the point of VAR ? It's useless.

Retard

>A lot of times even with replays you can't really say if it's offside or not
see

but their decision is final. they can choose to go to VAR or not. a stonewall penalty could occur and he could still say its a dive

That's all the arguments pro VAR mongoloids got.

>A lot of times even with replays you can't really say if it's offside or not.
That's not true. Either it is offside or it isn't. There is no room for interpretation regarding offsides.
>Same thing for penalties. Like i would say for me it's not a penalty and a friend would say otherwise.
Well, maybe that's because you and your friend aren't professionally trained referees?
Although it's true that with penalties - unlike offsides - there actually is some room for interpretation, referees usually all agree on whether a foul was a penalty or not after viewing the tv footage, given that they know the rulebook by heart.

Oh no something with a lasting impression might happen, call the coppers!

actually the entire point is that var is not accurate at all and ends up being someone pondering for five minutes before they make their arbitrary opinion on whether something was a penalty

fucking favela monkey stfu your 'portuguese' isnt even portuguese nigger

>That's not true. Either it is offside or it isn't. There is no room for interpretation regarding offsides.

Not true. A lot of times when they show an offside with the line on TV even the comentators don't know for sure and are saying "well it's close".

>Although it's true that with penalties - unlike offsides - there actually is some room for interpretation, referees usually all agree on whether a foul was a penalty or not after viewing the tv footage, given that they know the rulebook by heart.

You're talking out of your ass mate. I watch french league and the PL and i can tell you that you put a french refereee in a PL match there would be 3 penalties per game. Even the former refs they get to share their input are saying a lot of times "you can give a penalty or not" when it's close.

VAR is dogshit and is ruining the game.

I thought the VAR was only for seeing if a goal went it

no need to stop the clock in soccer(i can this potentially causing issues if say a mass confrontation were to happen or something extreme like thay) but, they do need to play all the time they lose because of it for sure

well sure because say they rectify like 2 calls in the first half with var, you don't think in a game like el classico(or any other high stakes game) players wouldnt be screaming at the ref every time a call or non call is or isnt made to go look at var? which would completely destroy the game, leagues and fas need to be very careful about how they implement it

>new technology
>not terribly accurate but it at least has its foot in the door
>has actually done well in a few situations and has plenty of room for improvement in terms of how fast it gets done
>some raging frenchie howls at your technology because "it kills the flow"
>go back to the stone age where every pundit complains about calls not going a certain team's way then proceeds to say there's nothing that could be done about it

First is obviously niggers you monkey

It's just not applicable. Like in the Chelsea/Arsenal cup game, at one point a Chelsea player gets tackled in the box and falls down, the action kept going and 2 mins later when the ball goes out of play the ref is checking VAR to see if it was a penalty. Now tell me that's not completely ridiculous. If Arsenal would have scored in the same action and the ref would decide it was a penalty after checking VAR he would have had to CANCEL Arsenal's goal and award a penalty to Chelsea for a foul commited 2 mins earlier. It makes absolutely no sense what so ever.

On offsides also it would mean less goals because some goals would be denied for marginal offsides but there would be no goals allowed even though being wrongly called offside because once the ref blows his whistle the game is stopped.

And yes some people don't want to see football become shit like american sports with interruptions all the fucking time so you can put ad breaks everywhere.

Pundits and journalists should be fucking shot and put out of their misery, what else is new

No that's goal line technology

VAR is good and bad, a referee calling for VAR on a challenge could seriously disrupt the momentum of the game, everyone (including the referees) need to realise it's video ASSISTED refereeing,

not video refereeing, the referee should still do his job, and only use VAR when he's really really unsure about a decision

If there was an option for it, I'd select crowd noise only

>only use VAR when he's really really unsure about a decision
Even that has its problems though. Take Dortmund-Hertha last night. There was a stonewall penalty, but because the referee was so sure it wasn't one, or at least sure he hadn't made a big error, he didn't even bother getting VAR involved.

They should make it a challenge system. Each manager gets three challenges, which they can use on major decisions. If they're right, they keep all three, if not they lose one.

Lol. So during the play they can just use their challenge on any foul ? And the ref just stops the play to check the video ?