So what team is Sup Forums approved? And what team did you choose? I'm on team Insinct

So what team is Sup Forums approved? And what team did you choose? I'm on team Insinct

Valor. All others are cucks.

Team valor is Sup Forums approved. Hence red = trump. Valor is also known to be the most violent and unforgiving. Unlike Hillary supporting lybstics.
Instinct is like the Gary Johnson of pokemon go. Nobody really gives a shit.

>a company funded by the CIA comes out with a game that tracks your every move and builds a database of your schedule and places you regularly visit

what are you doing man

Mystic
The only team that acknowledges the strongest Pokemon come from the trainers skill

This

All three look like stupid shit for babies.

The pretty blue bird and because all of my friends are on that team.

Poh-key-man is so geeky but I don't care.

#Geek4Lyfe

xDDDDD

Troll

>implying they don't already do this
I've just acknowledged the fact that there is no way to hide from our google overlords if they ever do decide to make our country a police state. Might as well have a little fun instead of feeling paranoid all of the time just to die in a fema camp.

>Places you regularly visit
>Force you to go all over the place to find pokemon

I'm going Instinct once I hit lv5 because Zapdos is the only good legendary bird.

C-can I just have another actual pokemon game instead of social shit?

Instinct is the true red pilled option.

Has nothing to do with politics. Fuck off to

It's coming, user.

Nobody acts like this here. But I do hate normalfags who never played the game acting like they love pokemon now because it's trendy, and all throughout their lives they probably called people who play pokemon weebs and losers.

Summary of each team please

Red is for commies. Gold all the way.

desu I mostly play on the way to the gym, so it is Places you regularly visit

this desu

Red = Trump
Blue = Bernie/Hillary
Yellow = Johnson
This is true in most people you find playing the game. Not even joking.

Sun and Moon comes out this Holiday Season. It will be a worldwide release!

Can confirm. All my normie friends are Berniefags and they are all on Blue Team.

>le pikachu team
lel

Sun. Moon=muslims.

Moon because Moonman

A summary that does not involve memes would be better but thank you

Which sucks because Articuno is actually cool.

>Dragons are one of the toughest Pokemon types there is
>Ice can defeat Dragon
>Ice therefore is The World's Strongestâ„¢

Why is instinct so unpopular? Zapdos has been the best bird for 20 years.

For the first time in world history people have abundant leisure time, access to every single stored knowledge from 10 thousand years of civilization at their fingertips and relative abundance of goods like at no other point in history... and what do you do with this unlimited potential? Play videogames into an early grave at your 40s.

Fuck that noise.
Grow the fuck up.
Go do something productive.
Unlock your potential.

Fucking beta, fat, kike-manipulated autists calling themselves redpilled.
You are a fucking adult. Act like one.

Yeah ok team mystic...

>Pokemon in public
Are you literally Autistic?

>William Pierce
IT'S THE KIKES!

I mean that's literally all there is to it. They're just colors and nothing more, and what I've noticed is that most people choose the color that their political ideologies correspond with.