Why are some American rednecks so delusional as to be believe that their "guns" are going to help them in any way if...

Why are some American rednecks so delusional as to be believe that their "guns" are going to help them in any way if the government decides to take them, and act like a second civil war is right around the corner? I know it's silly to assume in the first place that the government would ever decide to take away the guns from millions of gun-toting rednecks because of most democracies know that using the military or police in a military style campaign against their own people would be very bad idea, mostly because people in (somewhat) functioning democracies aren't very keen on killing their own countrymen. And no, if the government actually had the power and the rest of the population had the will to fight a war against the delusion militiamen, then it would be one of the most one sided wars in history.
>but vietnam and iraq
If the US government decided to go full fascist as some rednecks assume they would, then it would more likely end up like the Warsaw uprising, except even more one-sided since Nazi Germany was way past their prime at that point and had a load of other issues to deal with. The point is, if the US government actually decided to go full fascist, then a bunch of gun-toting inbred rednecks aren't gonna stand a chance.

Other urls found in this thread:

adl.org/education/resources/backgrounders/militia-movement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_aircraft#Combat_aircraft
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SHALL

they have anti-aircraft guns

Fuck off faggot, Castle Doctrine is what keeps a nation incorruptible.

Are you pretending? What anti-aircraft guns do militias have that are capable of shooting down a modern military combat aircraft?

M2 Browning 50 caliber
In 1967 they banned firing it into space for fear it would it apollo as it entered lunar orbit
Yes civilians can easily get belt fed machine guns
They cost about $6000

Guns are important for self-defense though. I wish we still had them.

Yeah, a M2 browning sure is going to shoot down a military combat aircraft. Hell, ISIS and has better shit than that, yet they haven't shot down a single NATO aircraft yet.

NOT

ISIL, whatever.

I get the appeal of guns and get why some people like to keep them, especially in crime ridden neighborhoods (though it could be argued that more guns in such a neighborhood would turn it even worse, but that probably depends on how competent the government is in enforcing this), but even believing for a second that you could take on a the US military is beyond retarded.

DEATH TO ALL DIRTY FUCKING HICKS

REPEAT IT WITH ME

REMOVE THE INBREDS!
REMOVE THE INBREDS!

BE

yeah it's entertaining how their judgment is impaired

t. Carlito Demarcus

WE'RE COMING FOR YOU GOVERNMENT
1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

Yes but unlike ISIL Americans have air support

>In 1967 they banned firing it into space for fear it would it apollo as it entered lunar orbit
Didn't even notice that bit before. I really hope you don't believe that it could shoot into space.

What the hell does your stupid name have to do with my last post, my fellow southern cousin-hybrid?
>he hates hicks
>HUUUAAAARR MUST BE ONE DEM MUHNORIDIES

Why are southerners SOOOOOO retarded? :3

They can fire their rifles at the people fueling said jets, or the people driving the fuel to the airport, or the people making the fuel, etc.

INFRINGED

fuck off spic

The American military has. What are you even getting at?

Are you stupid or just pretending to be so?

>sSHIT! I have no argument-wait I KNOW!
>f-f-fuck off SPIC!
>"Heh-that'll show him"

Literally can't even argue with anyone at the most basic level and will call you a niggerspicnigger just for not being fond of their inbred accents and cheap lifestyle. Please, don't reply to me, subhuman

>In 1967 they banned firing it into space for fear it would it apollo as it entered lunar orbit

>Are you stupid
No, are you?

>just shoot their fuel, lol
It's not like armored convoys are a thing, right? No, militaries usually don't bother in the slightest about protecting their soldiers and just drive into enemy territory with no protection what so ever. I mean, that's what they do in movies!

Maybe you should base your knowledge less off of movies, and base it more on how militaries actually do things. Don't you think that military officers with several years of experience on their backs have thought this thing through more than you have?
And even if you do manage to hit some unprotected vehicle or attack the people who make or fuel the jets (that one is especially funny) then that would only be a very minor (and I mean very minor) setback.

And this is ignoring the fact that you probably wouldn't have an unprotected military airport (you wouldn't have an unprotected anything military related) near enemy territory.

It's like arguing with a toddler. I'm no expert, but I at least I have some knowledge on a subject before I talk about it instead of flinging my shit everywhere.

why you so mad spic? just fuck off ok?

>US military vs rednecks
>not realizing that most of the US military ARE rednecks

Didn't really think that through, huh?

killing people who don't want to die is not as easy as you think.

>implying it's not piss easy to get them to kill each other

Also the upper brass is most definitely not rednecks. It's only the grunts. And as I said, very easy to get to kill each other.

You don't have to kill them all. 99.9% of the people are followers. Only that 0.1% need to be dealt with.

Because of mass surveillance those 0.1% are already known and being tracked.

In case of happening. They would have already been preemptively swatted and killed or droned or whatever.

The rest are then easy to herd and control.

Not most. I am also talking about the hypothetical situation that a certain proportion of rednecks believe in. The scenario with the American government against a single faction is in itself unrealistic and nonsensical in the first place. If an actual civil war (which is also very unlikely) took place in America in its current state it would probably remind you a whole lot more of Syria than your Civil War.

lol yeah i eagerly look forward to the results of turning america into another syria with bombings.

lots of southerners are officers actually.

If it's a war of genocide (which a war with a fascist government would probably end being if you don't give up) and you have forces that are so much more superior compared to your enemy, then yes, it would be easier than you think.

I actually don't dislike rednecks it's just all the racism from them. I'm black originally from Kenya and it makes no sense you enslaved my people. We went from building pyramids to picking cotton. It's not fair

Why are yuros always so assblasted about our gun laws

I'm not assblasted about your gun laws, I'm just telling you why your anti-government fairy tale doesn't make sense.

Im not a fucking spic you dirty piece of inbred shit. Get that through your thick skull ok sweetie?
It needs to be said again so the inferior confederate can (hopefully) understand me this time
>hating hicks is not exclusively a minority thing
Christ your subhuman kind is pathetic

Ok? Why are you so assblasted over what we tell ourselves?

Absolute sy

Fuck the noguns. NEVER let yourself be disarmed. Every one that has a glimpse of our history knows exactly what a disempowerment of citizens lead to. Tyranny doesn't come overnight, it comes one tiny step at a time - like here in Europe where miserable situations createt by soon-to-be-dictators are used as an alibi to sacrifice freedom for false security.

This. Americans may be silly but that doesn't mean people should give up the right to protect themselves with firearms.

The same reason that I hate people who believe that evolution isn't true and should be taught alongside creationism, that vaccines cause autism, that global warming is a hoax, that anarchism works, or that fascism is a good thing.

Dumb shit piss me off, and even more so when it can become destructive if enough people believe in it.

You know it's more complex than that. Also read what I actually said.

you're just tearing down strawmen based on your own ignorance of america.

CHI

Read the OP, dumb fuck.
>some American rednecks

they will shoot down any drone with their guns

bang bang the sound of freedom

They should be able to have a full fucking militia with SAMs tanks and everything else the military has.

Back in the day they defeated the british precisely because they had what was at the time military grade equipment.

disease defeated the british, not enemy fire

i did, and it was retarded. now go welcome some akhmeds or something.

If the vietcong defeated their military why wouldn't regular redneck amerifats be able to?

Some Americans don't like to admit it, but one of the primary reasons that the Americans won was because of the french.

Good counter.

>We went from building pyramids to picking cotton.
1/10 bait there was an attempt

they had anti-aircraft missiles

it's true, Japanese were disarmed fucking hundreds years ago already and now government totally fuck with people.

there's nothing to counter, it's just empty fanfiction on your part.

Because they didn't defeat them militarily, not only that but America is a democracy, and democracies don't usually like losing many lives (unless it's absolutely necessary) or conduct actual genocides. If America went Nazi Germany on Vietnam I would betcha that there wouldn't be a Vietnam anymore, not like we know it anyways.

most british deaths were from disease

Yeah, because those people don't exist.
adl.org/education/resources/backgrounders/militia-movement

Most military deaths before modern times were from diseases.

whatever

i'm sure you know alot about the militia movement, ahmed.

Why are there so many scandis here discussing this?

Norway is top 10 worldwide guns per capita btw. Suck it swedes and danes.

I'm sure you know even less.

>call him Ahmed
ETERNALLY BTFOOOOOOOO
HAHAH
Topkek brother, excellent post :)

You got guns, brother?

i know enough that your fanfiction is retarded.

CHI

Some rednecks i.e. militiamen, I even call them militiamen in the OP, believe that there's a conspiracy where the government is trying to take their guns, and some believe that a second civil war is under way. There are differences, some group believe one thing and others believe other things, the point is that there are people who believe this, so my statement isn't false as a result. What I'm saying is that the idea that they could ever wage successful war against a fascist America is nonsensical. Do I really need to cut it out this much for you? You haven't provided a single counterpoint at all, instead you just call me Ahmed and treat that as enough.

You really are brain dead.

>CHI
Huh? Shadilay for obscure post! MAGA

You can't genuinely expect a southerner to EVER give you a logical argument. Trust me, I've tried.

>dane argues that the government trying to take their guns is a conspiracy theory
>spends his spare time arguing to have their guns taken away by the government
>meanwhile half the country voted for a woman who talked about the idea of forced gun buybacks (known to normal people as confiscation.)

you haven't even put forth a real argument, just droned on what you think rednecks believe and then how it'd be impossible to fight a truly fascist america. it's obvious you haven't done any real research into this topic and your fanfiction doesn't deserve anything.

what are you even trying to say at this point? are you that same CHI that was butthurt about southerners in:

Now that's a strawman if I've ever seen one.

And before I get corrected, I should have said half the voting public.

>you haven't even put forth a real argument, just droned on what you think rednecks believe
I've even chosen my words carefully throughout every post I've made. Please fix your reading comprehension, at no point did I say "all rednecks believe" or anything even near that. You really need to stop putting words into my mouth.

*Every serious post.

>if the US government actually decided to go full fascist, then a bunch of gun-toting inbred rednecks aren't gonna stand a chance.

>Yeah, a M2 browning sure is going to shoot down a military combat aircraft
you're clearly a genius with an massive knowledge of warfare.

*a massive

But guns would be usefull only if tyranny came overnight.

>if the US government actually decided to go full fascist, then a bunch of gun-toting inbred rednecks aren't gonna stand a chance.
They aren't going to stand a chance, they are nowhere nearly as competent, well equipped and organized as any modern Western military. If the US went fascist and morals against genocide went out the window then It's obvious that it would be a bloodbath. What do a bunch of gun toting militamen going to do against a modern military that is willing to mass murder civilians if you stand in their way?

If you meant the redneck gun-toting part, then it's not really saying anything about rednecks in general, just that there are gun-toting rednecks. Which as far as I recall not really incorrect.

>Yeah, a M2 browning sure is going to shoot down a military combat aircraft
Please source a case where a M2 browning has shot down a modern combat aircraft piloted by competent pilots i.e. western military pilots.

Fuck off, cuck.

I'm merely cheering you on brother! SHADILAY! and um sorry sweetie but hating hicks isn't a nigger spic chink thing, pretty crazy innit :^)

>they are nowhere nearly as competent, well equipped and organized as any modern Western military
they wouldn't have to be, most fighting forces aren't either.

www.vpc.org/graphics/50Helicopters.pdf

you're uber cringey and kinda pathetic. so yeah probably baziuo.

Maybe you should look up the definition of combat aircraft.

>hey wouldn't have to be, most fighting forces aren't either.
Yes, they would have to be if the enemy didn't have any qualms about getting their hands dirty.

it literally talks about it right there dumb dumb.

>The vulnerability of helicopters to ground fire from small arms has been reemphasized during recent combat operations in Afghanistan and Iraq.15 “They fly low, they fly slow, and people shoot at them,” explained a defense analyst.16 “We come in slow and land, and that is where most of our losses were in Afghanistan,” a U.S.
Army special operations aviator said. “There is no defense against an RPG (rocket propelled grenade) or small arms, if they are in the right place or you are in the wrong place at the wrong time, nothing can defeat that.”17 Note the aviator’s clear distinction between RPG’s and small arms, and his deliberate inclusion of small arms as a serious threat to helicopters.

Look up the definition dumdum.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_aircraft#Combat_aircraft

no they wouldn't, they would just have to be good enough to be a sufficient pain in the ass. sorry but your average 11b isn't some superman that is immune to getting juba'd.

dumb dumb it literally mentions attack helicopters right there.

>no they wouldn't, they would just have to be good enough to be a sufficient pain in the ass. sorry but your average 11b isn't some superman that is immune to getting juba'd.

The resistance movements during world war 2 did jack shit compared to what the Allied militaries did to them. Because when you don't value human lives and mass murder is an option, then resistance movements aren't really that effective, this is despite the fact that they were often funded by Allied militaries.

There's a big difference between the American Revolution where most the advanced weapons around were musket or rifles. Today the militia movement don't have anything near the same caliber as the American military.

The reason that you lost Vietnam was because of the fact that America is a democracy, and as I said earlier, democracies usually aren't fond of throwing people into the meatgrinder unless it's absolutely necessary, something that dictatorship often don't have any qualms about.

>dumb dumb it literally mentions attack helicopters right there.
I made sure to look it up beforehand to be sure, but I fucked that one up I guess.

I think they're well aware they'd get slaughtered like pigs. I think the idea is to at the very least fight back instead of taking it like a bitch.

Exactly this.

Fuck off hick

Nordics are some of the few Euro countries where a modicum of liberty still remains. Denmark is unfortunately the worst of them.

The American government is already operating outside of its constitutional mandate. Meaning their government has no democratic legitimacy.

But Americans dont care about that. So they might as well remove the second amendment. It doesn't work anyway.

>But Americans dont care about that.
Imagine what kind of fantastic wonderland it would be if we all did.

resistance movements in the 40s are not comparable, even your average durka militia now has better equipment and is more effective than them. not to mention america is not europe, there are more guns than people and it's numerically impossible to clamp down on every square inch of inhabited space.

"lol"

You are all delusional. If you want to kill your gov, all you have to do is to stay at home. Dont go to work, school and wait. With no doctors, no drivers, no police, it will all crumble down so fast it will be surreal. You dont need a single gun to overthrown your goverment.

The hard part is to actually persuade your fellow citizens that it is time to end the gov. Because lets face it: hamburger, internet, soon robotic waifu and a bit of ice cream and your gov suddenly doesnt seem so bad.

It's such a shame too. They're so proudly shouting "no step on snek" and "from my cold dead hands" but in reality, they're feeding on scraps what the government deigns to throw at its feet.

America, it could have been great.

Couple that with the fact that government forces cracking down on dissidents has a high chance of getting some 30-06 to the face, and you have the perfect system. Which 2A enables.

>They're so proudly shouting "no step on snek"
We're not, that's the problem.

>even your average durka militia now has better equipment
So is the average Infantryman, if anything the difference is bigger now, comparably firearms technology hasn't advanced nearly as much as other forms of military technology such as tanks, aircraft, GPS etc. The reasoning mostly being that those kinds weapons were much more important for winning a conventional war in Europe against the Soviet Union. Also, Russia's big and it didn't prevent the Nazi's from exterminating a large portion of them.

I probably won't reply anymore since I'm tired from arguing for 4 hours straight. Internet arguments can be really tiring sometimes.