Is there any place in the US without extreme weather or natural disasters? Seriously

Is there any place in the US without extreme weather or natural disasters? Seriously,

droughts, hurricanes, volcanoes, extreme cold, earthquakes and much more. How could such a geographically fucked place become the most powerful country on earth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bjb7QtMEBUg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Storm_chasing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>droughts
>extreme cold
>earthquakes
>extreme """"""""weather"""""""

Wait, Europeans DON'T have those?

Tornadoes as well
Europe doesn't even have close to 1/10th the extremes the US has

Honestly they're not too bad, we just kinda deal with 'em.

we've been playing with handicaps since our creation and still came out on top lmao

American Samoa maybe.

Northeast and great lakes states depending on how you define extreme cold

Absolute mong, the US won the geographic lottery, largest farmable continuous land mass in the mid west, massive extensive interconnected river system and wealthy with natural resources.

>first they colonize this
>then they colonize a desert island
why are anglos so dumb?

>danish """"""""""conquests""""""""""

>shoving some peasants into a hellscape to claim resources
>dumb

Arizona
Worst thing that happens is dust storms.

umm sweetie

Don't you want to become a storm chaser?

youtube.com/watch?v=bjb7QtMEBUg

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Storm_chasing

One would expect a big city like New York would have normal weather, but nope. Extremely hot summers, winters colder than most of western Europe despite being located much farther south than most of it. And extremely high preticipation

A R I Z O N A MENTIONED
R
I
Z
O
N
A

>you will never see a real tornado
>you will never experience a real storm
>you will never experience a real free country
why even live

It's extremely hot. How do people live there?

It's a dry heat

Miami is also extremely hot and the heat there is definitively not dry. How can people handle living there?

air conditioning

Fuck if I know, I lived in the south for a year and my God humidity fucking sucks.

Are you saying Arizona does not have drought

I live in the Midwest, only disasters we get here are tornadoes, which out of all the disasters is probably the comfiest

we do, nobody cares though

New England gets hurricanes and Nor'easters with hurricane force winds.

>38
>extreme hot
Nigga really?

>peasants

Many were landed gentry, some with more wealth than the aristocracy. Almost all of the 30,000 UE loyalists that came to my area from the states were members of the gentry.