The Dark Knight Rises

ITT: Discuss everything related to TDKR

I have a question - who was pic related? And why did CIA just blindly trust him?

I assume it's just some random dude - possibly a criminal - who managed to find Dr. Pavel. He give CIA these three extra guys and CIA doesn't think to check under their hoods or anything? Just this random guy he's been dealing with him, and he blindly trusts him that the three extra men he's taking on board his aircraft aren't a flight risk in any way?

Surely such a dumbass would never get a job at the CIA in real life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4K8ycSTNsBE
batman.wikia.com/wiki/Barsad
bane.wikia.com/wiki/Masketta_Man
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The mosquito man

why did Bane want to crash the plane?

I would like to know more about the Mosquito Man. Is he actually a mosquito or is it just a mask?

But seriously why did CIA blindly trust him? Why didn't CIA at least have a look under the hoods of the three men he was taking on board his aircraft?

To send a message to the CIA maybe?

Who is Dr Paveleer? Is he related to Dr Pavel?

This is a big thread.

Seriously I'm asking a proper question, not just inviting memes

(You)
4 (You)

thanks.

CIA probably outsource lot of work to hired guns and mosquito man might have been working for them for some time.

They probably wanted to keep them hooded so they'll be disoriented and possibly scared I guess, 3 blindfolded and handcuffed guys didn't pose as danger to 4 armed and well trained men.

FOR
youtu.be/4K8ycSTNsBE
YOU

He's probably someone that has done a lot of work for Cia before with success so that's probably why he trusts him.

Bane was controlling everyone's minds.

Or so they thought...

Yeah maybe you are right, still seems like shoddy scriptwriting to me though.

Okay but I'm guessing that he knows that it's Bane under one of those hoods right? He must know.

The fact that a CIA contact could so easily be compromised in such a way sort of suggests that the CIA should be a little more careful and scrutinising with what their contacts give them, no?

batman.wikia.com/wiki/Barsad
bane.wikia.com/wiki/Masketta_Man

Big memes aside I wondered this as well

This is your fourth (You)

(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)

CIA was driven and egotistical, hence the pose.

What would looking under the hoods matter? He was told they work with Bane. Do you think he would have left Bane had he known the truth?

yes mosquito man knows Bane is under there, he works for Bane.

We see him later as one of Bane's henchmen in Gotham. He's shot in the street when he and Talia are climbing into the truck.

Deepest lore

Holy shit

Is this canon?

>the flight plan i just filed with the agency lists:
>Smee Myman
>Dr Pavelhere
>Burton Lee
>Juan Ofyu
What did he mean by this?

If they've been looking for Bane for a while and knew he was after Dr. Pavel why not interrogate them and see if they know anything about Bane? I do wonder though, would CIA have killed any of them if Bane hadn't been in their ranks and none of them had talked? What was his plan?

Is airboarding even allowed in the us or did CIA just ignore the law

Why would you pretty up a man before throwing him out of a plane?

checked

The CIA doesn't operate in the USA

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Please tell me more.

kek post the masketta man death scene, it rivals Talia's in stupidity.

sketter man dies? i thought he was in on it

he dies at the end in the final battle

Shit