Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/recursion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

Are tartaro-mongols European?

No, fuck off

why(TдT)?

同じスレ何回も立てるな人間のくず

Why is almost every Russian on this board so self-loathing? Here you guys are very unpatriotic, worse than Germans. Weird because irl russians are very chauvinistic

>why every Nikita is Nikita
Gee, I dunno

This looks European to you?

>Peters the Great had done westernization of Russia
European countries have no need in WESTernization
>pic related
>Slavic languages are close to Indo-Iranian subgroup of Indo-European languages.
>Moscow (Mongols' vassal) crashed Novgorod (last mostly Europeanesque city) in 14 century (!)
>Governmental traditions and practice aren't European
>Concept of geographical Europe is lame, Ural mnts isn't a border. Eastern-"European" plain is North-Eastern Asia.

All scum stays here because nobody would understand him on any russian site

Russian nationalists see Europe as their enemy due to historical reasons, while Russian liberals want Russia to be more European (aka more liberal)

The funny thing is that Russian liberals (like Navalny) are anti-immigration and pro-gay rights while Russian nationalists (like Putin) are the exact opposite

>Russian nationalists (like Putin)

No, liberals don't want to be more liberal, they just blindly hate Russia, ignore all positives and spice up all negatives. If your opinion opposes their in any way (freedom of speech, you know) they will tell you to shut up, and will call you a putinbot/cremlinbot/whatever.

Looks finnish rapepbabbies for me.
So no

>putin
>nationalist
He is commie so only social differences exist for him. He doesn't care about ethnicity. That's why moscow looks like Brazil rn

I mean the Navalny type of liberals. They support an open society with more transparency, freedom of speech, LGBTQ rights and so on. They oppose immigration because most immigrants in Russia are Muslims who back Putin and "traditional values". They also hate the North Caucasus
Of course there's also the self-hating type of liberals but this is rather uncommon

>freedom of speech
>hey Navalny, I disagree with you because *arguments*
>rrrrreeeeee fuck off putinshill you will all be in jail when I become president!!!!
Oh, ok

>Putin is a commie

Care to explain more?

Navalny is IMO a dangerous Russian Neo-Nazi and I hope the security services manage to cancer him soon before it's too late

He is ultra left and think that government is better at everything than people. He won't switch the country to plan economy only because it would stop his friends from money stealing

no no no no no no nON NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Pre-revolution they were just a random European empire, bunch of Frenchies everywhere. Except their empire still exists, Siberia is the same thing as UK had Australia. Russia never had Western modifications like the Enlightenment, Renaissance, etc. They're practically a 14th century mongol horde.

No. They don’t want to be European either. I dislike Europeans.

I don't think the western concept of right-wing vs left-wing can be applied to Russian politics. Their political system is too different from ours

they have tigers

It's the same. It's just everyone is a populist in russia. It's populist left vs populist right here

Eurocucks BTFO once again.

I'm actually pretty surprised, I know you'll say American education but I was really sure the guy had a semi fascist, cronocapitalist government with right winger cultural approach. Is hating faggots the only thing he does for the right!?

Russians in general don't like fags, so Putin as a populist without real beliefs use that as a point.
Fascism is lefty ideology
Cronocap - he is.

yes and also I like russians :)

Will Russia go back to communism? Is "democratic Russia" just a KGB operation?

We dont!
*kiss* qt Ireland

Pretty much, KGB just won to the Com.Party and Army. United with Mafia and rule

Thanks for the answers. I now know more.

It's the only thing that could keep the country together. Everything else was a failure. That's why Russia has to rely on military and the KGB, pretty much the only two functional institutions in the 90s.

He's pro-religion (which includes all religions, it's literally illegal in Russia to insult Islam or Buddhism) and against ethnic nationalism. He's a patriot but he understands that Russia is a mosaic of 180 different ethnic groups so he protects minorities, he sees no difference between ethnic Russians and Tatars for example. He also acklodeges the fact that Central Asian immigrants boost Russia's economy so he lets them in.
Yeah he dislikes things gays and feminism so he's rather right wing in that regard, but that's pretty much it

>keep the country together
You saying that like it's a good thing

Not sure if they're even human.

Nationalist Russians don't speak English unless they are paid to shitpost

anyone can give me a concise explanation of russian sovereign democracy?
i cannot grasp what it's like.

bump

What makes someone a european?

3000 years of history where the Russian system was tried out in the 14th century.

Being a peasant slave of course.

>mosaic

I didn't know a bunch of conquered people sitting around their own provinces was a mosaic

When will mods ban this piece of proxy garbage, seriously.

Fucking kys already.

i'm j a p a n e s e

what is it then

A nation supposedly ruled over by Russians. In reality Putin saw that Russians weren't having kids and just started spouting Soviet propaganda

Honesty looks like those Muslims you got roaming around moscow

Kinda

hrunstly luks moozlimz grbleggf

Looks like we got a triggered churka over here

why would an asian country be european?
they are mostly in asia. look at the map.

>Thread about Russia
>Butthurt shprota appears
Like clockwork.

yes, and that's why they should ban you, faggot

しつこい

bump

Yes, linguistically and culturally speaking.

Just remove Putin and i am fine with everything (But not Putin v2 electric boogaloo)

>Just remove Putin
He made sure there is no likable or worthy candidates to take his place, so his removing isn't happening any time soon.

He's right you know.

>He made sure there is no likable or worthy candidates to take his place
N A V A L N Y

>ultra nationalistic e-celeb with shady business past
literally 90% of his supporters are below the voting age

I don't consider Russia completely European. I'd consider them some sort of periphery along with some other countries, pic related.

>Dark Blue

Europe

>Light blue

Europe/Russian/orthodox sphere (for lack of a better term)

>Tan

Europe/Eastern

>Green

Eastern

Basically i would just consider the ex-German empire, Austria-Hungary, and everything west to most definitely European. Poland shifted west already. Baltics were under Russia for a LONG time but kept a lot of their German/Scandinavian influence.

ex-Ottoman empire core Balkan states are very visibly different from the others. Not to say they are not European, but they're a mix of European and eastern/oriental. Their cultures are highly Turkish/Byzantine influenced.

Russia is its own little world, European but not quite. I don't know what word could best describe it, it's just Russia.

bump

>there are people on Sup Forums right now who STILL reply to this spammer's lame threads

>sodomite
'no'

bump

lol, my sides

What the hell is wrong with you.

NO,they are true north ASIAN

Fuck off pls

holy shit

W-R-O-N-G
>Philip Johan von Strahlenberg, a German geographer, was the first to depart from the classical dividing line along the Don River in 1725, moving it farther east to follow the Volga River north and then north along the Ural Mountains
>1725

>Today, the past confusion in defining continents leads most geographers to identify only six continents by combining Europe and Asia into Eurasia. In fact, the division of Eurasia into two continents based on the definition of continents is now dated.

>Separating Europe and Asia was a product of efforts mainly by European academicians seeking to distinguish their region of the world.

So, Geographically the East-"European" plain is not European, be course Europe is a peninsula.

Culturally:
1. Centum and satem languages.
>The satem languages belong to the "eastern" sub-families, especially Indo-Iranian and Balto-Slavic.
Slavs (is a linguistic group, NOT ethnic) are closer to Persia and Poostan.

2. Steppe Influence. Moscow principal and Russian State later were a vassal of Mongol Empire. Russian Political Culture is undoubtedly NOT EUROPEAN

3. Cossacks were a multi-ethnic social group and no clearly a subgroup of Russians.

4. VolgaFinns (Meschera, Merya, Muroma) and BaltoFinns (Veps, Izhora) were assimilated by Slavs in the past and EVEN in 20 century, when during Soviet regime most minorities changed their identity (de jure and de facto).

5. Cultural shift to Iranesque society. Putin Says Orthodoxy ‘Closer to Islam than Catholicism Is’

6. see that pic After Peter's westernization (European countries have NO need in westernization btw) Traditional and common Russian outfit seems more like Persian for even Russians. Don't remember proof but some guy tried to wear oldschool Russian costume and everybody thought that he a foreigner.

7. Europe is dead after 1945.

8. T-I-G-E-R-S

9. S-P-A-C-E

Russian conference discord discord.gg/recursion

No.

bump

Friendly reminder that Rusia is Europe and Albania not.

They are niggers

>there are people on Sup Forums who STILL reply to this spammer's lame threads

>Asian

yes
But Putin is still a nigger.

Putin is the good guy
If you remove him, you will get a Hitler-tier nationalist in power

bump

yes

yes