I'm horrified Sup Forums. I just moved to California and am looking for a job in the software industry...

I'm horrified Sup Forums. I just moved to California and am looking for a job in the software industry, but every software company here is ultra-cucked.

What's a white male to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10748075
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

spray paint your skin or become a new gender

>What's a white male to do?

Move to Texas and get a job in their budding software industry instead.

Bitching about it on a racist message board sounds like the appropriate cause of action.

>

Seriously? I just finished moving. Are there actually based companies in Texas? Name me a couple, por favor.

where else am I going to bitch about it?

So pol complains about minorities not working but when they see them at jobs they get mad?

Build your own product.

>So pol complains about minorities not working but when they see them at jobs they get mad?

No that's not the part that sucks. All these companies are like 60% asian, 30% white. I have no problem with smart asians. But all these companies have "diversity teams" filled with niggers and spics, and they are paid to do nothing but shill about diversity all fucking day. And these companies donate a shit-ton of money to SJW organizations.

just say you're trans and you'll be welcomed

>just say you're trans and you'll be welcomed

too poor. and even the VCs have diversity staff nowadays

start your own right-wing software company and beat your competition.

Tech is cancerous everywhere in the world.
I've just been wondering about that recently.
Out of my 25 high school classmates, there's only three who suck up leftist propaganda. One's a UI designer, the other two are programmers, and they're the only ones in tech.

There are software companies all over the US. If you moved to California just to get a job in the software industry you are fucking retarded, holy shit.

I live in Madison, AL which has tons of tech jobs because of the nearby Redstone Arsenal. Over the last few years it has become one of the best places in the country for tech jobs. It also has a low cost of living while having a high median income. It is often ranked one of the happiest places in the country.

Furthurmore, it is in the South, so no one gives a shit about diversity and you almost certainly wont find any ultra liberals running businesses. Because many jobs are contracting with the military and they tend to be extremely conservative we have the opposite problem; you're not likely to get hired if you a pathetic liberal cuck.

tl;dr Calidornia sucks and you're retarded.

strawpoll.me/10748075

strawpoll.me/10748075

strawpoll.me/10748075

Dye your hair blue and claim to be tranz.

Really your biggest mistake was moving to CA without having a job lined up. You'd have better luck many other states finding a software job.

Move to Utah.It is cheaper and mostly white with a thriving IT sector.

Cover yourself in chocolate and try again

Software companies are traditionally detached from reality and succeptible to cuckery and their memes. Just suck it up and hide your power level.

Wear a dress and claim to be trans.

I'm cis hetero, and I'm not going to become a degenerate just to get a job.

>I just moved to California
Found the problem OP.

There's a very tiny closeted minority of classical liberals in the tech industry but unless you know the secret handshake you'll never find them.

>Really your biggest mistake was moving to CA without having a job lined up. You'd have better luck many other states finding a software job.

I had a great job lined up at one of the largest and most recognizable companies, but I was not prepared for the level of cuckery.

Tell them you're bi and hide your power level.

>There's a very tiny closeted minority of classical liberals in the tech industry but unless you know the secret handshake you'll never find them.

teach me, senpai

Where in California? LA is one of the only places in the states with a large Muslim population. They're everywhere in Canada.

this is fucking Sup Forums
not your weeabo employment search chatroom

you sound fucking retarded desu

you are trying to differentiate company level policies after moving to a state that enforces and promotes the same policies you complain about from a city level all the way up.

glad you moved there you belong with the rest of the dumb fucking faggots

Step One: Be a local.

Anyone willingly moving to California is presumed to be on board with its bullshit