Yule blot NOT christmas
Eostre NOT easter
Samhain NOT halloween

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/daftlimmy/status/660370028018180097
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

varg is dumb as shit
stop shilling him here

how about you stop stealing our European heritage as your own :)?

how can I learn those moves?

Ivan Kupala was the day when people used to have random sex and group and shiet. I need Slavic conservatism NOW.

step1: be European

Yule is the winter solstice. Jesus aka the sun is dead for 3 days and then rises up again. Make no mistake, Christianity is a pagan religion just they use different terminology.

Christianity incorporated some pagan rituals and traditions to make the locals more receptive to it, doesn't mena it's pagan religion tho

I agree my fellow Pagan, Aryan Whiteman (PAW, for short)

All christcvcks must be removed from EVROPA

This. Can confirm bacause I was to the countryside for many summers.

Genocide the non-whites and install
Pagan LAPRing

Judaism is a highly pagan religion too, they sacrifieced oxens to the LORD and have angels aka subdeities.
Maybe you should become a jew to embrace "baganism"?

pagans are retarded subhumans

>LAPRing
how is LARPing to practice European religions but worshipping a dead kike on a stick is somehow normal?

>tfw make a succesful post which gets replies

the moment i saw the thumbnail of that vid when it popped up in my subscription feed i already knew that this is going to be a meme

literally predicted threads like these then and then

wow....

*walks towards* you were saying?

never should have come here

>tfw vargs kick my ass every night in my nightmares
I can handle him alone but he has quite a lot supporters who just beat the shit out of me

That's called freemasonry.

Do people outside the US unironically celebrate Halloween?

anyone that shills for paganism should be the first to be sacrificed in a pagan ritual

twitter.com/daftlimmy/status/660370028018180097

Its literally an Irish pagan festival

No, it's not

Angels aren't subdeities and nobody prayed to them

it's a commercial holiday where children dress up as batman and ask for candy. there is nothing irish about it

How can Americans even say shit about Ireland when they steal their holidays and even call handegg football because of you guys?

stop being non-European
So are yugoslavians, kurds, iraqis, somalis, and romanians, but here we are, “Preben”

We didn't steal their holiday, we stole their people who pass the holiday down to us, then we commercialized it :^)

Daily reminder Easter is known as the Paschal season in non-Germanic or English speaking countries and has nothing to do with the Goddess Esther. Dumb Anglo-centric cunts.

you're that subhuman dane that makes the anti racism threads every day
fuck off

Eostre?