Hahahahahahahahahahahaha so original

hahahahahahahahahahahaha so original

What's the point? The ship is still gonna sink. All Spidey has done is ensured that both halves sink together now.

Woah really makes me wanna watch it.

>"We need a scene like the train scene in Spider-Man 2!"

I have to see it anyway. Based Michael Keaton is in it.

KINO

>what's the point

So he can give a few more people time to reach the life boats or whatever and get to safety, then angst about how if he was smarter, faster, or stronger he could have saved more.

>marvel outdoing snyder with the religious symbolism

Woah.

Comparing this to a fucking train

nigga standing there like jesus

I knew there were some deeper meanings at work.

>mfw this would have been an awesome moment with iron man saving the day if they hadn't spoiled it in the trailer

THIS

Actually the trailer confirmed that everyone lives. The nerve of these SUPERHERO movies! Spider-Man needs to be EMO!

>credit rolls
>secret director: Christopher Nolan

I'm scared about what happens after superhero movies end

Still more subtle than Snyder

>Marvel
>ever admitting people die in supervillain attacks
kek

No life boats. You have to grab the vests under the chairs on the ferry if there's ever an emergency.

yeah sure kid.

the layering of kino in this trailer is truly something to be at awe of

>don't watch this movie: the trailer
Jokes on you, Sony/Marvel, I couldn't even finish the trailer

I forget, why does Iron Man have so much interest in Spider-Man and not the Devil of Hell's Kitchen?

cus dat nigga cant see bitch

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>blatantly ripping off spiderman 2

fuck Hollywood man

>WE WANT THE SPIDERMAN 2 AUDIENCE BUT WITHOUT THE SPIDERMAN 2 QUALITY
yeah nah

DChads on suicide watch

do new yorkers not know how to swim? fucking everyone there should be able to.

>implying the web isn't gonna stick the halves together

Do none of you cucks seriously not know what a homage is

How much of the kool-aid have you had to honestly think this is a "homage" to a re-re-reboot of a superhero flick?

Did we need another Spider-Man? I didn't think we needed Garfield's version either.

I'm certainly not speaking to the defense of modern capeshit, but god damn, the Raimi Spider-Man films were anything but quality.

>homage
What the fuck did you say to me faggot? Keep your homo lingo to yourself queer

KINO?

>directed by Jew
LMAO

Compared to this? FUck yes they were

Jesus Christ was a jew

t.Jew

>compared to a movie I haven't even seen yet? FUck yes they were
A chortle was had, faggot.

ive seen so many trailers do this shit recently. where they show the setup of a threat, then show the fucking solution in the trailer. WHY.
rogue oen did this as well with the walker looming over them, and instead of leaving it ominous like that, they show it getting destroyed immedietly after, ruining any suspense the audience might have had.

Disinformation. Jesus was Germanic and spoke English.

Oh I've seen MORE than enough

This is how they get people into the movies. They've realized that the more awesome shit you show in a trailer, the more people will go see the movie, even if you're completely spoiling everything.

We're in the minority, user. Most people WANT to spoil stuff for themselves nowadays. From movies to video games, the audience wants to know EVERYTHING about it before it comes out. It's all about the hype train.

What videogame is that?

That's deep.

This looks so...dc

Yeah we know, it was in the first trailer.

Jesus was Judaean
Fixd