Im not 3rd world refugee

t. Alberto Barbarossa

Can't stand the company of women desu

Typical kike who had an abusive mother

Zero confidence

>unironically enjoying the company of women
how is that possible?

>born white male in sweden post 17th century
Gee wiz i sure wonder why i don't have a gf? Is it because all swedish slags are such huge fucking tramps and whores who let themselves get passed around by refugees until their vagina resembles an arbys sandwich, proceeding only to leech of the system because their 100k dollar student loans for a philosphy doctorate in feminist dance therapy isn't paying off and they can't even get a job working a fucking depot to save their life and support abduls 8 children. No, it must be my personality, i hope i get it in the future!

>swedish women are easy whores
>cant get a gf

You need a car to get a gf here who isn't a fat chain smoking single mum

Too lazy.

Basically all you have to do to get a gf is:

>go somewhere regularly where there are tons of women
>hang out with those people
>wait until you meet someone

I've met a few girls through my swimming club but I'm too lazy to keep things going so I let it go.

I dont see any girls and im a sperg i think

swedish women are only easy whores if you're black otherwise they're all close minded pretentious hypocritical stuck up spiteful backstabbing decietful disgusting wastes of human existence

You are a beta, enfeminine, nu male who can't compete with dumb shitskins for pussy

You're just a loser

Brother went to Uppsala University for a Masters and got a Swedish gf within one month.

And he's looks like a dyke: short chubby freckled redhead with a baby face.

Don't need an excuse, I have a gf.
Oh yeah m80 you seem like a real charmer. The problem definitely isn't you.

actual kek

flag
im gay

I'm only Attract landwhales.

Weird because I'm skinny as fuck. I reject every single one.

I *

Hello, fellow dutch-brazilian.

Some girls don't take seriously being girlfriends of other girls.

Women tend to not want talk to me after I say something vaguely political. And I'm not some edgelord kekistani Sup Forumslack, I swear I'm not. I'm just not a communist or feminist and that gets Swedish women upset with me.

Ja...
Hell Seger
Altså

i follow the wizard's path

Yes, because the modern portuguese random white dude, is very masculine, lel we are dwarfs close to our glorious ancestors.

I would bang left to be honest lads

I only attract crazy girls. If I hook up with them I eat shit and if I turn them down I eat shit.

>america
Shot

I'm socially retarded. Now I'm going to gym and hopefully I will stop being a retarded faggot soon

My problem isnt getting ine, its keeping one more than a month. After the exitement of a start of a relationship passes, after we had sex a few times, i dont know what to do with he anymore. She becomes like a chore and an obligation to me. She notices that i treat her the same way i used to mow the lawn when my dad tells me 10 times, just to get it over with, so the relationshit ends.

Stop jacking off and cut your hair shorter, dont look like a modern skinny jeans wearing hipster faggot with a beard

Just threat them like a friend at that point. It's not that hard.

alot of women act like children and i dont want to deal with that bullshit right now

>Canada
>autistic faggot

t. excuse maker
If you'd just stopped at slags instead of going into your cuckold fantasies I'd be able to show a greater level of understanding.

No sempa i already look kinda good. But I'm hopelessly retarded when it comes to relationships. Also nopaf is a meme.

I don't care

The only reason for someone not having a girlfriend is that they don't want to lower their standards, simple as that.

I read somewhere that Swedish girls will fuck any non Swede on the planet just to spite Swedish men, how true is this /10

i only attract 70 y/o women

the whole planet is sucking America's cultural teat because we're interesting for some reason
women everywhere like men that are exotic/foreign